Pregnancy After Miscarriage #53

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#51 Contrebasse

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:50 PM

Congrats Susie! I love the name :-)

Apologies for long radio silence from me - my login stopped working and I only just got around to fixing it... Have been reading along though!

Today is supposedly D-Day for me but no signs of action yet...

#52 123Babies4Me

Posted 05 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi ladies! Beth is already 10 days old - I meant to come here a lot earlier but it never happened    We are doing well - she is feeding very well, and after a few nights of   what felt like round the clock feeding she now seems to be feeding 3-4   hourly overnight and actually sleeping in between, it feels like so much   more sleep! (although my boobs are turning into rocks during that   time!) Last night DS caused us more problems than her!   DH is home for a few more days before he goes back to study - my mum   will be here for at least a few days after that, maybe more depending on   how we handle things. I am enjoying this newborn phase a lot more   though. Although I keep getting pooed on!!

The birth was amazingly quick. I woke up at about 10:30 on the 24th with   my waters leaking (40+5). I called my mum, she came straight over and   we headed over to the hospital about half an hour later. They monitored   me there for hours (it took me awhile to convince them my waters had   broken, given that it seemed like I lost most of the fluid at home -   even though there was no big gush like when my waters broke with DS) - I   was having very mild contractions which were showing up on the monitor,   but I thought I had awhile to go given that this was how labour started   with DS and the mild contractions went on for hours. They gave me the   option of inducing me straight away (given I had Group B Strep) or   inducing me in the morning - I picked the morning, because I wanted to   avoid induction if I could, and I was hoping to get some rest. I had   four contractions in the car on the way home, and as soon as we got home   and I tried to get into bed I could tell I wasn't going to get any   sleep. DH started timing the contractions and they were about 3 mins   apart, and I had nothing at home that was helping me deal with them - so   40 mins after we got home, we turned around and headed back to the   hospital. I had about 10 contractions in the car this time! We got   there, and they set me up in one of their consultation rooms while they   prepared a delivery suite for me. I'd only been there for 10 mins when I   told DH I needed to push! So in came the midwives, off came the pants   and away we went!   It took about half an hour to push her out - much quicker than DS,   probably because this time I was standing up (the position I was in when   I started to push) and I don't think she was posterior like DS. 6 hours   after my waters broke, Beth was here. I needed a few stitches in the end. They ended up taking me to the delivery suite after she was born!

Anyways, I had best go - Beth is not going to sleep like I had hoped. I hope to come back again soon with a pic for you

#53 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:44 PM

Congrats SusieBlue, and thanks for sharing your story original.gif

#54 flowerbell

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:25 PM

Congratulations Susie on the birth of Bethany! That's so great everything is going so well.  

I just wanted to pop in to let you all know my little girl Anna arrived on the 23rd April.  Sorry it has taken me so long to post!  Needless to say the past couple of weeks have been pretty busy!  I am just so happy that she is finally here.  It has been such a tough past 3 years and I am just overjoyed that our family is finally complete.  Anna is just perfect.  

The birth went well.  At 6pm on the 23rd I started to feel what I thought might be contractions.  Over the next couple of hours I noticed that they were coming regularly about every 5 minutes and started to get more uncomfortable but I could still talk through them.  I called the hospital at 9pm just to find out when I should think about going in.  I was suprised when they told me it was best to come in straight away.  We decided to head in, even though I felt like a bit of a fraud and thinking that they might send me home (I made my husband leave my hosptial bag in the car!).  We got to the hospital at about 9:40pm.  They decided to hook me up to monitor the contractions and yes I was indeed in labour and about 6cm dilated.  The obstetrician came in about 10:30pm I think and broke my waters.  The intensity definitely kicked in then and by 11:33pm our little girl Anna was born.  It was such an amazing feeling when they put her on my chest.  I felt like I had waited so long for that moment it was hard to believe it was real.  

There were plenty of times over the past three years that I thought this day would never come.  Just wanted to say to all the girls who are still waiting please don't lose heart.  A quote that I often reflected on says it all "have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through"

Well my little girl is starting to stir so better go.  Thank you all so much for all of your support and I wish you all the very best for the safe arrival of your little ones.
x

#55 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 10 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

Congrats Flowerbell!! ppinkstork.gif

Keeping ph34r.gif for news....Contrebasse, Spitmurphys...I can't see that far back so if I've forgotten anyone, apologies.....

How are you doing PinkSurvivor?

AFM - I was speaking to a friend the other day who offered to take my maternity shots for me, she's extremely artistic and creative and I can't wait! original.gif

36+5 today. Have had bad reflux recently and dr gave me some Pariet the other day which is a magic little pill! I had chinese for tea straight after the first tablet and no reflux whatsoever. yay!! I had been bubbling and gurgling away for a few days like a volcano so it was a godsend. Have a bit today, but I feel ordinary anyway. Am on weekly checkups now, dr said bub is LOA, so in good position, but not engaged. I'm still getting lots of movement, to the point where by the end of the day my tummy is sore from being kicked. I think I've got a wriggler on my hands. Am still trying to walk each day, but thats getting harder and harder, by the end I have swollen hands and pelvic pain. ouch. Was telling the mw about the pelvic pain, i described it as like the baby trying to scratch its way out, and she said she calls it electric shocks to the fanny. She couldnt have said it better!! Its apparently the cervix starting to soften - if thats the case mine should be mushy lol!

Dr has taken me off aspirin now, its done its part. Am totally exhausted today, I could seriously go back to bed. I'm sore and achy, today I have an ache down the back of my legs like I used to get at that time of the month, and i feel a bit lightheaded and giddy. I think I'll go back to bed and rest more, I had to get up to pee 3 times last night, thats new. And our dog slept on the floor next to my side of the bed last night, he hasnt done that since I fell pregnant. He's usually installed under DH side in his basket but last night opted for the wooden floor next to me....i think he knows something we don't.

bed is calling.....

#56 dizzy-anne

Posted 13 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

Congrats on the birth of Anna flowerbell!  Beautiful name - it was high on our list too original.gif

Lurking for news from Spit?

#57 White-Lily

Posted 14 May 2012 - 01:52 PM

Hi ladies!!

farmgirl how AMAZING is Pariet?!? I was on it with DD and have been on it this time since about 19 weeks and its the only way I'm able to eat, breathe, drink, etc! Brilliant!! I think I need to up my dosage already though as I'm starting to gurgle again and the heartburn is breaking through sad.gif
Hope you are managing to get some rest and bub is having a break from trying to scratch its way out!

flowerbell congratulations on the birth of Anna! Hope everything is going wonderfully.

Susie congrats again and thanks for sharing your birth story

AFM 25+3 and all is good. I'm starting to get tired by the end of the day and bending over is going to be a thing of the past pretty soon!
I treated myself to some nice maternity clothes for work so at least now I have a few things that fit me properly/better! Must find a jumper/jacket to wear though, its getting cold!

#58 spitmurphys

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

Hi Ladies!

huge Conrats to Susie on the birth of Bethany!! awesome news!

And to Flowerbell on the birth of Anna, again huge congrats!  

Sorry I have taken so long to post but i am happy to say that Pollyanna Betty made it into the world on the 3rd of May!  She is just divine!

We spent 8 days in Hopsital and Polly was under lights for her Jaundice from the Antibodies   for most of that time but she is a fair bit less yellow now and I thyink starting to wake up a bit which is excellent.  Her big brother Walter is very proud!!!  As are her Dad and I!  she is a tough little cookie!  Was hard having her in the crib with the lights as she was only allowed out for 30 mins to feed then they would top her up thru a tube under lights if she needed it.  So not many cuddles at the start but lots now!  

Will come back a bit later and tell you about the birth etc!!  Just wanted to say thanks soooo much lovely ladies for yur support through all this!  So excited to finally have her in my arms and our family is complete!!

#59 bananagirlsmum

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Hi ladies a bit delayed in coming in to let you know that Lauren Anne arrived on the 1st of May weighing a tiny 3110gm at 38 weeks via elective c-section. I am recovering well and Lauren is a great feeder and sleeper.

#60 dizzy-anne

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:03 PM

Yay Spit! After our long journey is so fabulous you finally have your baby girl!  Glad she is doing well and you are getting cuddles.  Maybe we'll meet up this year walking? the Bridge to Brisbane!

Banana
congratulations! Wonderful to hear that your little girl is here.  I almost called my girl Lauren - it was a front runner the whole time - she just didn't look like a Lauren - love your taste!  Good to hear she's a great sleeper - fantatastic stuff!

#61 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

Hello everyone

Just had a look at the list - I think I'm next - eek! I'm 37+5 today.  Feeling pretty good physically, apart from a few worrying dizzy spells the last few days, I get all hot and shaky and feel like passing out. I rang ob's office yesterday and they told me to increase fluids and rest. Feel so much better today.
Bub isnt engaged yet, keeps swapping sides, it can't decide if it likes the left or the right side. It spent a couple of hours the other day fully posterior and kicked the  living daylights out of me. Out of all my close friends only 1 has gone into labour naturally and she said with her first she didnt engage until 2 days before. I had been worried that bub wasn't engaged but now I think it will do it when its ready.

I have been trying not to vegetate on the couch and keep busy but both Ob and MW said last week I have to rest. But lying around gives my overactive imagination room to create new and scary scenarios - as if the dreams weren't enough, now I have day dreams to contend with too. I've just had 2 days in the house and I feel like I need to get out today. I've been sewing, made a cover for my bassinet mattress (had some foam cut to size) and then 3 fitted sheets for it. I also managed to mend 3 of DH workshirts which he was very chuffed about, I normally refuse to mend them. There's a couple more shirts to fix and then I'll pack the machine away. DH made mention that I need a sewing room (yes please!!!!!) I'm using a camping table in the spare room and I sit on my fitball to use it.

DH is obsessed with keeping the house warm enough. He's got the fire cranked up so much we are back to summer pj's! I'm sitting here at  my desk with fire on one side and the window open on the other lol. I bought a grobag off ebay and it came with a room thermometer which I have stuck in our room where bub will be to see what the temps are like. So far it has been mostly in the just right range which is good.

I'm constantly on the watch for labour symptoms - I have to stop it, its driving me batty. Every little movement, twinge, pain, makes me think 'is that it?' Dr Google is no help, he's a scaremonger at best original.gif I'm going to help watch DH at the farm today, and there's a function all weekend locally, so thats the next few days taken care of, then dr again tues. I'm hoping we get some kind of plan, I like to know what I'm doing and when I'm doing it, this waiting and not knowing caper is giving me the willies.
My due date buddy is being induced Monday, due to GD. Can't wait to meet her bub!
One of our house dogs (who I think is really a human in dogs clothes) was up on the bed the other morning and DH stuck two fingers up on 1 hand and 1 on the other and asked him one week or 2? the dog licked the 1 hand, after seeming to give it  careful consideration. Yesterday he was lying next to me and I said how many days now mate? his answer was 5 licks on my hand, so the dog has predicted next Tuesday. original.gif We'll see. But I'll be taking all my bags to town with me just in case!
Sorry for the long obsessed post ladies - I'm feeling a tad lost and isolated and needed to get it off my chest.
cheers
farmgirl.

#62 Contrebasse

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

Hi all, just wanted to pop in and announce the birth of Sophie Adele last Monday night. I can't believe it's nearly a week already!

Sophie was obviously very comfy in there and had to be induced at 12 days over. labour was ok, 7 hours with just gas and tens. I won't lie though, contractions were extremely painful, particularly those last couple of cm. Afterwards I felt fine, was cuddling Sophie on my chest for an hour or so, but then it all went a bit pear shaped. The midwife thought there was minimal tearing, and called the doctor to repair it. However the doctor called her supervisor in, and next thing I had to be transferred to theatre to repair a third degree tear (under spinal anesthetic). So altogether a little more drama than I would have liked! Recovery has been pretty bad - I'm walking around the house now but will probably be weeks before I'm fully fixed.

However Sophie is gorgeous and very healthy, am loving the newborn cuddles :-)

Edited by Contrebasse, 21 May 2012 - 02:16 AM.

#63 White-Lily

Posted 21 May 2012 - 02:09 PM

Contrebasse congratulations on the Birth of Sophie Adele! Great day to be born, it was my birthday too!  Sorry to hear about the tearing, hope it heals quickly. Enjoy the newborn cuddles!

farmgirl don't worry if bub isn't engaged yet, some babies don't engage until labour has already started. Heaps of time yet!
Hope your dog is right and it is Tuesday! Make sure you rest up today just incase original.gif

bananagirlsmum congratulations  on the birth of Lauren Anne! Glad to hear you are recovering well and that Lauren is a great feeder and sleeper original.gif

spitmurphys congratulations on the birth of Pollyanna Betty! Sorry to hear about her rough start but glad she is getting better. it is really awful to have them under the lights isnt it, but glad you are getting lots of cuddles now.

AFM Nothing new really, was my birthday last Monday so DH took me out on the weekend which was lovely.
DD has got the flu and it is making her asthma worse so we had a rough night with her last night but she was pretty happy this morning which was good.
26+3 weeks now, did my GD test on Friday so fingers crossed I passed!

#64 Family Girl

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Evening ladies!!!  Please don't mistake my silence on the posting as a sign of my vanishing!  I have been reading along and taking such amazing comfort, strength and encouragement from all of the post about healthy baby arrivals!!!  Wow, what an amazing group to be a part of right now.

AFM, we're fast approaching our EDD of the 17th of June, but we have just had the goal posts move a little with the discovery that our bub is on the big side (around 3.7kgs at 36 weeks) and well and truely stuck in the breech position.  We have tried accupuncture, yoga and stretching and just general prayers, but our little one is determined!  Due to my medical history (recurrant mc, infertility and IVF and chronic bowel disease) the Drs have told us our only option is to have a cesearian birth.  So not quite the natural, birth center birth we had been planning, but to be honest I am happy however the bub wants to make its debut, as long as it arrives safely!  And the thought of how big this bub could get with another 4 weeks of cooking, and then having to push it out breech is simply not something I'm overly keen on  ohmy.gif   So we have been booked in for cesar on the 12th of June, and I can't wait now.

I have to run as I can hear the dog chewing something in the next room that i am certain he shouldn't be chewing, but I can't wait to read some more birth stories, and to get to add mine in a few weeks time.

Family xxx

#65 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 24 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

Hello Everyone

Congrats Contrebasse on Sophie - lovely pretty name original.gif

Family - It doesnt matter how bubs gets here, its just that they arrive safely. Good luck for the next few weeks original.gif

AFM - Just touching base before I disappear for a while. Had weekly appt on Tues, bub was engaged a little. He couldnt get a measurement on growth via ultrasound, all the measurements were way off - and I don't think babies can shrink! He did an internal and I think a S&S - lost my plug yesterday, or some of it anyway, I don't know how much theres supposed to be? Wants to see me again tomorrow morning and said be prepared to go to hospital - so he may start induction tomorrow evening. But he won't let me go longer than next Tues.
The dizzy spells he is attributing to stomach not being able to function properly due to space issues, but the tablets I'm on will be helping that.
Since Monday the belly has dropped considerably - DH commented, I hadnt really noticed a difference but last night it was noticable and this morning I can feel bubs bum not too far above my belly button, a lot lower than before.
My due date buddy had her bub on Monday, a little boy. Havent met him yet, she will probably still be on the ward if we end up there tomorrow.
Have been having some painful BH, which to me is a good sign that my body is ready to go...
Havent been sleeping well, went to chiro on tuesday and had the best nights sleep in weeks that night. I was sore after the internal (commented to DH that I'd seen him be gentler preg testing cows) and after some panadol was out like a light. awesome.
So, am home today, washing and tidying the house, am about to go get the bag out of the car and repack it for, I don't know, the 3rd time? This time at least I can pack all my mat bras and favourite clothes.
We are very excited and scared witless all at the same time - DH has gone all nesty and organised on me, and very protective. All the animals have gone weird - our female dog has launched into a false pregnancy (including lactation!) and keeps hoarding things in her bed. Eskys, drums, shoes, cans of coke, and she attempted to add the push mower and wheelbarrow too. The push mower she dragged 30m from the shed to the house.... (she is a 30kg mastiff cross)
Fingers crossed - will let you all know how we go as soon as I can.
cheers
farmgirl.

#66 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:21 AM

am still here - still in one piece. Seems that bub has disengaged and Dr doesnt want to risk inducing and potentially causing issues that can be avoided by waiting. Fluid still good and movements are still good, even though they are softer. BP was up 130/92 - have been steady 110/70 entire preg till yesterday. No protein in urine though, he did bloods but I won't know results till Tuesday.
So come back in 3 days. Am feeling pretty despondent I suppose might be the word, we were all ready for yesterday, living so far out of town, we had packed and taken everything expecting that next time we came home would be with bub. I'd cleaned the house, showed DH where the extra things were that I might need him to bring in, where bubs clothes are, spare clothes for me, all that stuff.
Am scared that Dr is going to skip the induction and go straight to you need a ceasar, I'd like to at least have a go at natural birth. Dammit I haven't been carting these hips around all my life to not even try them out!!
All my pre-labour symptoms seem to have vanished - no BH (that I can tell) the 'nestling' of bubs head in my pelvis, the urge to pee each half hour, replaced with even worse reflux than before even though I'm taking pariet.
Visited my due date buddy & her bub in hospital yesterday, he's just beautiful. And another girl that lives close to us was about to have her ceasar as well, so we stopped in and had a chat to her. She was due a couple days after me, but due to a pelvic injury has to have a ceasar. So maybe I'm just feeling a bit left behind....I know that they are better off in than out, but after 2 m/c and this pregnancy I've been pregnant a total of 51 weeks and I just want to meet our baby. I have enjoyed every minute of being pregnant but can we just have our baby already? Dh is being wonderful and tending to my every need, but I'm ready for the next stage now.
thats my vent - hope you are all well and chugging along nicely.
farmgirl.

#67 mrsboof

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:05 PM

I SAW A HEARTBEAT! WE SAW A HEARTBEAT! THERE IS A HEARTBEAT!!!!!

ddance.gif  eexcite.gif

Hi, I'm new here.

I've had a pretty rough time over the last 10months. So far this is the furtherst we have come. I'm still very guarded, and wont let myself be too hopeful for a couple more weeks!  I have floated in and out of this thread in the past with other BFPs, but never been game (or got far enough) to join.

Here are my details:
Due date: 15/1/2012 (will be a LSCS early in the new year)
Other details: DD 2.5

I have another scan on the 15th to check progress.

Edited by mrsboof, 06 June 2012 - 06:08 PM.

#68 OOfarmgirlOO

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

hi everyone
just a quick note to let you all know farmboy made his entrance to the world on 30/5/12 9.54am 7lb 5 1/2oz 49cm. We were induced due to rising bp and my distance from hospital. He was delivered by forceps and according to the midwife, one of the nicest episiotomies she's ever seen. I'd pushed for an hour and was exhausted.
He spent 48 hrs in the biliwrap for jaundice & my nipples were shredded by then, but after a day of rest and expressing, we are making good progress bfing. last night was our first night at home and wasnt too bad.
farmdad is wonderful, and has been a tower of strength when i've been a blubbering hormonal mess.
will pop back in with the full story when i have 2 hands original.gif
farmgirl

ps welcome mrsboof!

#69 Fairey

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

Farmgirl wub.gif
I'm so so so happy for you! That's the most fantastic news!
Seems so long ago that we were in TTC1 after miscarriage and you'd been given the green light to start trying again... And now look - you have a beautiful baby Farm Boy!

Much love and happiness to you xxxx

#70 White-Lily

Posted 09 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

Apologies for being MIA! I will update the list sometime next week (or more likely the week after) if I can manage it and then I will need someone to take it over.

38 weeks tomorrow and being induced TOMORROW due to me developing Obstetric Cholestasis (dianosed at 34 weeks but showing signs for a few weeks before) and it no longer being safe for baby to stay inside (basically my liver is packing it in and not getting rid of waste and therefore it could poison bub at any time and lead to stillbirth). Basically it just makes me really itchy, really intensely itchy.
And as well as that happening over the last 6 weeks I have a bad health run with 2 cases of gastro (possibly the OC starting to rear its ugly head), a chest infection and fractured rib (still not 100% healed) - hence my absence!

Anyway, enough about me...

Farmgirl congrats on the birth of Farmboy! Hope it all went well and he is thriving on the outside

MrsBoof congrats on a heartbeat! It is so wonderful to see!! Hope all is continuing smoothly and you have a long and boring pregnancy.

#71 White-Lily

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:06 PM

I'm back with my baby news... its a GIRL!!

Neve Angelina was born 11:07am August 10th, 3.78kg (8lb2oz), 53cm long and 36cm h/c and she is divine! We are so in love with her  wub.gif

I ended up being induced due to the Cholestasis at 38 weeks and it not being safe to keep bub in for any longer. I tried everything in the last few weeks to get bub moving on her own but nothing worked!! Probably because she was slightly posterior. The induction went really well and my weeks of worrying about it were for nothing. My waters were broken at 9am and the drip was started at 9.30am and then she was out at 11:07am  ohmy.gif It all happened so quickly and I went into a bit of shock but Neve and I are doing really well now. It only got really painful about 30-40mins before she was born and she was out in 3 pushes! Drug-free again too, not that there was time if I wanted anything!

The OC has cleared up but I will have to have bloods done to make at the 6 week check up but the insane itching has gone as well as all the other symptoms. My hips are all good and I can walk and bend again! It was like an out of body experience getting up off the bed after having her!! My poor rib had room and I could breath again - amazing!! haha

Breastfeeding is going really well. Feeding every 3 hours during the day and 4 hours (roughly) overnight which is great. I'm feeding her right before I go to bed and then only getting up once overnight and then again about 6/7am. So by the time I finish with Neve, DD1 is just getting up. Im sure it wont be like this for long but right now its all going smoothly original.gif

DD1 had a few funny days where she wasnt too interested in Neve, all the visitors were much more interesting! But now she is smitten with her baby sister and she is very attentive and loving towards her which is so lovely.

Neve has a bit of jaundice (still at 12 days) and has been a bit slow in the weight gain so the CHN has been keeping an eye on her. She is due to visit us again on Friday for another check up. So we are hoping Neve is back up to her birth weight and is less yellow by then.

Anywho, Neve is fitting in perfectly at home and has so far been a dream. I'm loving being a mum again and having a new baby in the house. Life is good right now.  biggrin.gif

#72 123Babies4Me

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

Congratulations White Lily! How exciting to have another beautiful girl at home  original.gif So glad to hear that the labour went well (if fast!!) and that you are feeling so much more comfortable now that you are no longer pregnant.

My little girl Beth is almost 4 months old - can you believe that!!! That happened so quickly!!

#73 key4

Posted 23 August 2012 - 03:22 PM

Congrats on all the new babies.

White Lily I love your daughters name my little girl shares her name and birth weight original.gif

#74 Caramel Latte

Posted 23 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

Congrats on the birth of your little girl!!! Beautiful name.

#75 terrijhon

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

What is this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.