Where does the Easter Bunny leave the gifts/eggs?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Riotproof

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:03 PM

Just musing.

#2 tibs

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

On the dining table  biggrin.gif

Plus some little ones are hidden all around for the easter egg hunt  original.gif

#3 Chelara

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Dh and I jut had this discussion. We used to leave our baskets just outside our bedroom door so we have just done he same for dd.

#4 R2B2

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

On the kids little table in the loungeroom.

#5 YellowKittyGlenn

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:07 PM

Dining room table with a place card telling you which ones are yours lol

#6 FeralRebelWClaws

Easter Bunny leaves the hunt in the front yard (otherwise the dogs would eat them LOL!) He/she will do that about 5:30 or 6?

Also a basket inside with a few small eggs and some stickers with their names on them.

We will give them their bilbys from us in the morning original.gif

#7 Chardonnay Buffay

We used to find them in the garden, as children. For my 2, they will be hidden inside, in a basket for them to find. Chocolate would melt outside quick smart, even at 5am in the morn! Or eaten by the dogs unsure.gif

#8 Polly Esther

Probably on her desk in her room.

She's pretty good at following instructions though and when I say, "don't eat them until I say you can," I can trust she'll follow that. She's only ever raided them when was 2... and she escaped her baby gate and ate every scrap of chocolate in the fridge sometime before 6am... lol... so I'd say they wouldn't be safe wherever they were at that age.  tongue.gif

#9 Kay1

He leaves two near the baby powder we leave out to record his footprints, next to the chewed carrot. wink.gif Then he leaves little powdery footprints all over the place with little eggs here and there until finally the powder runs out and we just have to follow the trail of small eggs until we find the big chocolate bunnies (or similar) at the end. original.gif

Edited by Kay1, 07 April 2012 - 09:08 PM.

#10 ThatsNotMyName

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

I've just left the nibbled end of the carrot we left on a plate on DS's bedside table and added his easter egg. He'll be so excited to find that in the morning as he's only had a couple of eggs from a hunt in previous years  happy.gif

We're going to do a little egg hunt in the garden as well.

#11 wilding

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

The christmas tree is still up, but not decorated, so I'll probably just shove them under there  ohmy.gif

#12 Carmen02

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

On the couch in the longue room! One little choc n a cute rabbit each to many allergies here!

#13 Riotproof

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Carmen02 @ 07/04/2012, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On the couch in the longue room! One little choc n a cute rabbit each to many allergies here!

Carmen, what brand did you get? Ds will get the box thingie of Lindt Dark Chocolate eggs to share with me, but his present is some Giggle and Hoot winter pjs.

#14 FeralRebelWClaws

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (Tilly+Willy @ 07/04/2012, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We used to find them in the garden, as children. For my 2, they will be hidden inside, in a basket for them to find. Chocolate would melt outside quick smart, even at 5am in the morn! Or eaten by the dogs unsure.gif

LOL inside they would get eaten by the cats, or at the least, all batted under the couch or something LOL

#15 -Moxie-

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

She was going to leave them on their bedside table, but apparently they need to be hidden.

#16 Jacki:)

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

QUOTE (wilding @ 07/04/2012, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The christmas tree is still up, but not decorated, so I'll probably just shove them under there  ohmy.gif

haha mines out the front veranda in 3 pieces...Good idea might hide egss out there biggrin.gif

#17 Carmen02

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

[quote name='Riotproof' date='07/04/2012, 08:15 PM' post='14468049']
Carmen, what brand did you get? Ds will get the box thingie of Lindt Dark Chocolate eggs to share with me, but his present is some Giggle and Hoot winter pjs.
[/quote]
just cadbury..im not a lindt lover so didnt look into that lol ah well they love bulid your own bear shop so a teddy is bettet then choc..lol my mum brought pjs for them

#18 Princess.cranky.pants

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

On the table on the back veranda. We left a basket there for the Easter Bunny. We do this so Miss 6 won't see what EB brought before the other two kids get up.

#19 Riotproof

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Carmen02 @ 07/04/2012, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[quote name='Riotproof' date='07/04/2012, 08:15 PM' post='14468049']

just cadbury..im not a lindt lover so didnt look into that lol ah well they love bulid your own bear shop so a teddy is bettet then choc..lol my mum brought pjs for them

Oh okay, so no dairy allergy for you.  biggrin.gif Was just interested in adding to ideas for next time.

#20 PinkSocks

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

DD has 3 little ones on her drawers, she will see them as soon as she opens her eyes. 4 little ones on her toybox and 4 little ones on her table in her room. Saving a heap of small ones and one big one and a fluffy bunny for the easter egg hunt we will do in the morning original.gif

#21 RogerRabbit

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:41 PM

On the dinner table, they each have a little Easter gift bag they put out where they sit (although two of my boys are at my mums, so nice and easy for the Easter bunny here tonight). We left a carrot out, which DS3 put in his gift bag!  The easter bunny is also very nice and leaves something little for me and DH wink.gif

The boys don't get all chocolate, the two older ones are getting a ds game and a small choc bunny, and DS3 is getting a dvd with a diary free bunny.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• ppcard-thumb

Win a $200 Pumpkin Patch voucher

Fill out this quick survey and tell us in 25 words or less: what is your best pregnancy or parenting tip?

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.