Chinese gender chart
bit of fun :)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Meg88

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hey guys thought this would be a bit of fun seeing we're already looking at heartbeats for gender prediction. Found this link from the 'due in Oct' girls

http://content.thebu...e-gender-chart/

Mine says boy and so far so does my bubs heart rate original.gif

Only time will tell!

#2 Teeny Bopper

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:26 PM

Mine says girl  biggrin.gif  I've had a feeling it was a girl since before I even knew I was pregnant (about a week before we got our BFP I started seeing a baby girl that looked exactly like my DH every time I closed my eyes)

Also, my friend dreamt that I had a boy and she's ALWAYS opposite so when she dreams boy, the person ends up having a girl  (not very scientific but it's happened to her with every single pergnant friend, so good enough for me!)

HB at 8 weeks 1 day was 170bpm which I believe also points to a girl?

I hope so, cos there are so many girls names that I love, but I'd be pretty hard pressed naming a boy, I must admit!

#3 porkchop's mama

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:58 PM

I got girl from the gender chart but HR at 7 weeks was 130 - so boy?

#4 Oh dear

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

I got BOY from the gender chart, but i think the HB i got of 167 points to a girl?

Ahh well, will know soon enough.  Its fun to guess though biggrin.gif

(Secretly hoping gender chart is the correct one ph34r.gif  )

edited for dodgy spelling

Edited by Oh dear, 09 May 2012 - 04:14 PM.

#5 natalia2482

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:31 PM

Mine says girl.  However it depends what age I put in at conception.....I think the chinese go by one year older than what we think we are as they calculate that you are 1 when you are born...something to do with lunar age?

I tried this one where it works out the chinese age and got boy.  
http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

Guess we'll just have to wait and see:)

#6 Meg88

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:46 PM

Natalie: I get boy on the chart you put up too

#7 andrea79

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Mine says a girl and heartrate points to a girl - 178 at 8w2d but I also did it for DS and it says a girl!!!

#8 amy26

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:45 PM

Mine says girl,

The chinese age one depended on conception date I put in I ovulated on 21 that said girl but one day later says boy so?

Heart rate 172 bpm at 8 wks 2days

#9 FourLittleLoves

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

The chart tells me boy.
It says boy for DS 2 & 3 and girl for DS1.  shrug.gif

I'm happy either way.

#10 Nutty nut

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

Hmm, conceived right around my birthday, so I could have been 2 ages! Girl or boy depending on which scan to believe

#11 Miss B

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:40 PM

First one says girl. Second one not sure when I conceived but says boy when I put in when I thought. Will be interested to see what babys hb is when I have scan on Monday. I don't really mind what I have but I am kinda hoping for a girl as DP already has 2 boys and I know would love a girl.

#12 porkchop's mama

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE (porkchop's mama @ 09/05/2012, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got girl from the gender chart but HR at 7 weeks was 130 - so boy?

Just quoting myself.  I ended up predicting more accurately than the chart.

How did everyone else go?

biggrin.gif

#13 MuppetGirl

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:36 PM

HR indicated I was having a girl.

Chinese gender prediction said boy.

I am having a boy original.gif

#14 Oh dear

Posted 12 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

Gender predictor predicted right for me biggrin.gif

We are having a little boy eexcite.gif

#15 Teeny Bopper

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:43 PM

Both charts said girl for me as did HB.

I'm having a boy, so I guess I managed to de-bunk everything with one fell swoop!

#16 Meg88

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Gender chart was right fir my little one - he's a blue bundle original.gif

#17 aryastark

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:13 AM

HR said girl, Gender Chart said boy.

I'm having a girl Tounge1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.