Baby news!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 last~one

Posted 18 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

Hi everyone,    Unfortunately i dont have facebook anymore, so i never joined the fb group.But im so interested in how everyone is going now we are all so close to holding our precious bundles original.gif And if there is any news of early bubs joining us?Im 37 weeks now, and definately cannot wait original.gif im feeling sleeping is so uncomfy, and my waddling is hilarious! Since this is my fourth bub to term, her head is down and ready to go but not engaged. I do however get little twinges and the braxton hicks are coming alot harder :)Just wanting to wish everyone the best of luck in the coming weeks! Take care, love to all, Kel xx

#2 newyearbaby

Posted 22 May 2012 - 05:37 PM

Hi, I haven't joined the facebook group either.

I'm nearly 36 weeks with twin boys, so I can relate heavily on the waddle thing. I'm 2/5 engaged and the cramping this time is horrendous. My twins are big, nearly 7 pounds each so I only have a week or so left. Realistically it can be any day for me now.

Tonight I am going to attempt to sleep sitting up on the lounge as I am finding it hard to breathe in any position in bed. Will see how I go.

It would be interesting to see how everyone is doing but I just don't have time to do the facebook thing as well, so will just stick to this.

All the best!!!

#3 mumz3

Posted 24 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hi girls Im in the facebook group. So far we have 3 prems. One born at 24 weeks one at 26 weeks and one at 30 weeks (i think). I think we are up to 3 full termers and another two should make their entrance in the next few hours. I will let everyone know that you are asking on here so they might come in and update.
My son was one of the prems Born on the 2nd of march at 26 weeks gestation weighing 990grams. He is now in scn and shoud be coming home in the next few weeks.

#4 last~one

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

Awww, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy mumz3 original.gif
Wow! So many bubs already! Exciting! Thanks for letting the other girls know, it would be wonderful to hear about all the bubs, names, weight etc... I went to the midwives yesterday, bub is very low, and ready to come, any day now, take care x

#5 last~one

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

Newyearbaby, i cant wait to hear the news of your twins original.gif anytime now... Wow, i feel big and heavy with just one bub, i hope its not too much longer for you,
thinking of you original.gif x

#6 newyearbaby

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:49 PM

Mumz3 - I hope all is well with your little guy now and he gets to come home very soon. That must have been a hard road for you. All the best!

#7 Mummy Duck

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:41 PM

Can some one direct me how to find the June DIG?

#8 newyearbaby

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Click on the Due June 2012 link at the top of this page to get all the related threads:
Essential Baby > Pregnancy > What Month are You Due? > Due June 2012

#9 Lady Lovely Locks

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

I had a girl!!!!  little miss Ivy born 22/05.2012 just got out of hospital last night original.gif

#10 Melb1979

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (Glorious @ 29/05/2012, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a girl!!!!  little miss Ivy born 22/05.2012 just got out of hospital last night original.gif

Congratulations!  That's great news.  Hope all is going well at home.

#11 last~one

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:09 PM

Congratulations and i hope everythings going well original.gif xxx oh, i cant wait to hold my precious one! Xx take care

#12 Lady Lovely Locks

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

Thank you! original.gif so far so good, we stayed in hospital for a week as the little miss had jaundice which she went under the heat lamps for, then monitoring her sodium levels and my feeding (my milk hadn't come through, so I was bf'ing, expressing and topping up with formula every 3 hrs!... but now I'm on that medication to help the milk come in and it is working whew!)  
about to give her first bath at home so wish me luck haha

#13 MrsWidget

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:46 AM

Congratulations Glorious. Ivy is a beautiful name.

I'm not on Facebook so thought I'd update here too.

I had my gorgeous little guy, Otto, on Sun morning. It was fast (3 hours) and drug free. It was also a VBAC so I am really happy.

We were home 48 hours later and doing great.

#14 newyearbaby

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

Congratulations everyone, it sounds like things are happening all round.

My twin boys, Alfred and George arrived on Tuesday morning. We came home yesterday and so far so good. The house is very busy (and loud) with the 7 of us.

Delivery was natural and went really well. They were born 9 minutes apart.

Good luck with everyone yet to have your babies.

#15 Alvarywinters

Posted 01 June 2012 - 05:17 PM

Congrats everyone!
Great to hear the twins arrived safely...what gestation were they?

The facebook group is still welcoming people so if anyone wants in you can PM me or email to allamera64@hotmail.com original.gif

Fingers crossed I have baby news soon, braxton hicks are wearing me out very quickly...by the time I'm overdue I'm going to be exhausted!

#16 last~one

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:53 PM

Hi everyone! My beautiful baby girl 'Lili Matisse' was born a day past her due date 12.6.12 8lb, 50cm long and her head circ was 34.3cm.My waters broke 12.45am and i had contractions every 3 mins for 12 hrs, I was determined to have a natural water birth, but Lili's head wouldnt engage properly and my labor wasnt progressing so in the end unfortunately I had to be induced.A little over 2 hrs at 3.20pm I was holding my girl original.gif Shes such a content placid baby, im very lucky!!!!! And just over the moon x

Edited by last~one, 19 June 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#17 -Moxie-

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:21 PM

Congratulations last-one. My little man was also born 12/06/12. Must be the date because he is also pretty calm and placid.

#18 ubermum

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:31 PM

Congratulations to everyone. I had my little girl Genevieve Eleanor on June 13th at 42weeks. She was due in May. She is very laid back original.gif She was 3.45kg at birth (7lb 10oz) and is back to her birthweight today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.