Hi Sept Mummy's :)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BigMumaBear

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hi everybody original.gif

I thought I would just drop in and say hi.  blush.gif

I'm pregnant with bubba #3, we have 2 girls who are 9yo & 6yo and are from Melbourne Vic.

I'm Due Sep 4th.

I haven't read a lot of whats going on in this forum since I first found out. I come back and forth though.

Is there many others In Melb?

Could anyone give me any info on 3D scans? I didn't get to have one with my girls, but this time round we would love to get one done. When is the 'best' time to book the appointment?

Well I hope everyone is feeling great... I'm loving this trimester, I feel on top of the world! Although I got issues with my back, but I can deal with that lol

#2 Rach42

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:55 PM

Hi BigMumaBear original.gif

I also have 2 children but 2 boys 8 & 6.  I'm having a girl this time so not sure what to expect!  

At my 20 week scan they did the normal 2d but we also saw 3d pictures.  I'm not sure if that is routine everywhere now because I didn't request 3d.

This trimester is better for me too - I didn't enjoy the first so much I have to admit but things have settled down now.

Have you seen the Due in Sept thread?  Feel free to join in there original.gif

#3 sg290780

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:36 AM

Hi
We sound a bit simular - I have 2 girls 5 & 7 and now pregnant with a boy!  babyboy.gif

It is my fiancee's first baby original.gif

Also due 4th Sep and I am in Melbourne, eastern suburbs.

Going to Monash, bit of a drive but because of my total thyroidectomy a couple of years ago I need to be in a major hospital. Which hospital are you going to?

I am not having 3D scans - so I am not sure.

welcome to the forum   biggrin.gif

Edited by sg290780, 22 May 2012 - 10:37 AM.

#4 BigMumaBear

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

Hi Ladies original.gif

Thanks for the replies. We are having girl #3. Hubby was hoping for a boy this time, but to no avail... He reckons we might just have to try again, but after 3 years of 'trying' for this one... I think i'm done. lol

sg290780 - I'm in Western Suburbs. I'm going through Sunshine Hospital. It wasn't my choice but the hospital I 'choose' referred me to the bigger hospital also for medical issues. Its a 40 minute drive for me, which I am stressing over considering my second child was born in under 2 hours ohmy.gif

I shall check out the other thread.

Nice meeting u both.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.