IVF Multiple Cycles and the Long Haul BG #14

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
125 replies to this topic

#101 dreamstoreality

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hi ladies, just me again, hope everyone is well as it's very quiet in here. Blood test is 4 more sleeps away and doing my head in.  I've did a poas test at home this morning and it was negative, and I feel like AF is coming, but I don't know whether or not it is coming and if it is to early to tell yet by doing a poas test.

I just wish I had some definite answers.

#102 mitchp

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Hey all and thanks for your best wishes for DP and I.

DTR - fingers crossed for your upcoming blood test.

Spock - unsure whether egg or implantation issue. The bugger of it is the FS doesn't seem to offer special testing following all these negatives!

So, DP and I have drawn the line in the sand, if nothing by Feb 2013 we are going to stop trying and get on with an IVF free life! It's so emotionally and financially draining as you all know, so after 6 years we need to start living our lives again, not the life of TTC.

Good luck all, I'll be lurking and look forward to lots of positives xxx

#103 librablonde

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:01 AM

Hi ladies,

DTR- any more news yet? I'm really hoping you get that BFP this month, I'm keeping fingers crossed for you. POAS's are the road to insanity......

Mitchp- so the line in the sand has been drawn. How do you feel about that? Relieved or under more pressure? It's a brave decision to finally set an end date. I really hope you both get your BFP before then. How many EPU's/FET's do you plan before Feb?

Spock- if only all the marvellous testing that you've had were easily available to everyone in Australia. I expect you're enjoying Hawaii right now, I hope the transfer goes well for you xoxoxo

BJBubbles- nice to see you pop in and that everything is going so well for you. Here's hoping the next 18 weeks or so are uneventful for you original.gif

Halby- how was Bali? Are you all rested and raring to go with your next cycle?

A big hi to Countrymel, Panda and Liltuss and any other lurkers out there original.gif

AFM- not much to tell, went back into denial mode again and broke my diet and have been stuffing around with not taking my DHEA and vitamins and all the rest of it. I think I may need some more counselling but can't be bothered thinking about it right now. I turned 41 last week. No-o-o-o!!  cry1.gif
Everything seems to be in my Too Hard Basket right now. Am trying to snap myself out of it. I'm sure I will, sooner or later  wacko.gif

#104 dreamstoreality

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Hi Libra

Thanks for the well wishes.

Unfortunately this is not our time again.

Feeling ready to give up, all seems to hard. Hopefully my mindset will change. Don't know.

I'm at work at feel numb.

#105 librablonde

Posted 23 October 2012 - 04:51 PM

Oh DTR- I'm so very sorry, that's just so cruel. Crappity crap. I know there's nothing I can say help you feel better, but you're in my thoughts tonight. That just sucks    sad.gif

#106 dreamstoreality

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

Thanks Libra, Ive posted this somewhere else as whilst I am still bleeding I did a test and got this:

There is a tiny tiny 2nd line.

I'm not expecting it to stick, but in some strange way it's comforting as it can still happen, now we just need to keep going.

Edited by dreamstoreality, 23 October 2012 - 08:40 PM.

#107 librablonde

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:08 PM

So DTR- have you had a BT yet?? OMG, It might still happen for you. Don't quote this as gospel, but I thought to have a POAS line you had to be above 25 HCG, and a chem preg is usually less than that, isn't it? Oh I have everything crossed for you, hon xoxoxoxoxoxo Keeping hanging in there xoxo

#108 dreamstoreality

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:29 PM

Thanks Libra, still not holding out much hope as since late last night/early morning I have had excruitiating cramping and a lot of hideous "stuff" and gushing (sorry for to much info).

My blood test isn't until Friday but I've left a message for our FN to let her know I got a positve, as this morning it was also positve, more so than the photo last night but still faint, but I'm very very heavy, so believe this is another natural m/c for us again.

Hope you are well Libra and everyone else as well of course xo

#109 dreamstoreality

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:18 PM

Hi again, I decided when I went to the shops today to buy one of those digital pregnancy tests. To my surprise, it shows that I am pregnant!

I'm still bleeding very heavily so am unsure what to think. I've let my nurse know and now just need to wait until the blood test on Friday to see what happens.

I think I'm in denial. But the test actually reads "pregnant - 1-2 weeks.

I don't think it can be more definite than that.

#110 spring08

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

dreams, I have everything crossed for you. Hope they can do a BT tomorrow and give you some better answers.
in the meantime, sending every sort of wish/prayer/vibe I can muster.
hi Libra and mitch - I know you're both doing it very tough. Hope you are ok

#111 dreamstoreality

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Thanks Spring, just holding out for Friday's test now and doing everything as per normal until blood test results.

So confusing and emotional - one minute up, one minute down. Who knows! But at least I know this little one isn't giving up without a mighty fight! Beautiful little embie that it is.

Two more sleeps.

Libra - how are you doing now?

Mitch - have been thinking of you and your DP and I hope you are both doing ok under the circumstances.

My thoughts are with everyone xo

#112 librablonde

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:48 AM

Hi DTR- I have to run, but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hope you get that BFP. Honestly, I don't know how you're staying sane right now. Keep holding on  bbighug.gif

#113 dreamstoreality

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

Thanks again Libra

According to our FN I shouldn't still be showing positive but I am so technically still pregnant.

Still need blood test tomorrow though to tell me the levels.

#114 librablonde

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:02 AM

DTR- I'll be lurking today to hear how your bloodtest goes.... ph34r.gif

#115 dreamstoreality

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

**Loss mentioned**

Sadly, we have lost our baby.

Just for a little time, we had the dream come true, we had the hope and love in our hearts burst through. We had done it, again!

For whatever reason, it wasn't meant to be.

Our hearts are broken, but we knew the outcome was highly unlikely to be in our favour.

He/she was an amazing little fighter and whilst we will now never meet this little one, we have hope through their strength to help us to continue on this journey.

I just also wanted to say thank you to all of you amazing ladies. Not a day goes by where I don't think of you all, even when I'm only lurking and the journey that we are taking. You are amazing and awe inspiring ladies and I just wanted you to know that.

#116 librablonde

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

Oh no DTR, I'm just so sorry sad.gif
I'm gutted for you, hon. I was starting to think it might be your turn this time. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I don't know what else to say, life just sucks sometimes and can be so terribly unfair. I hope you and your DP have lots of support around you this weekend.
sad.gif

#117 spring08

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

so sorry dreams. Like Libra, I was so hoping that this was going to pull through.
This is such an unfair and completely crap process. Take care and be kind to yourself.

#118 minidiamond

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

Just a quick one from me, to say I'm really sorry DTR.  It's truly awful to have that big high - only to fall a long way.  Look after yourselves.

Spock, best of luck sweetheart.

Hi to all my LH buddies, I hope you are doing ok wherever you are right now.

#119 misszoe

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

hi dreams breaks my heart to hear what you are going through. all i can say is hang in there. please look after yourself.

as for everyone else i hope you are all ok xx

#120 Spock

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Hi ladies,
Dtr, I'm so sorry  sad.gif I hope you are surrounded by loved ones to care for you in this sad time. Sending you a sympathetic big hug.
Libra, Mitchp, countrymel and anyone else lurking/posting, hope you're doing okay.
Liltuss and spring, thank you for thinking of me. You warm my heart.
Well we have been in Hawaii since Sunday and all my various doctors are happy with how everything is progressing, including my lining. We spent a few days on the other islands to relax and I'm glad we did as now we are well and truly relaxed. Transfer is tomorrow. This is it. Spock

#121 minidiamond

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Spock @ 26/10/2012, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We spent a few days on the other islands to relax and I'm glad we did as now we are well and truly relaxed. Transfer is tomorrow. This is it. Spock

bbighug.gif bbighug.gif bbighug.gif

#122 librablonde

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Spock- I'm sending you sticky vibes this weekend. Fingers crossed for you  bbighug.gif

DTR- I'm hoping you're getting lots of support and love right now xoxoxo

#123 Guest_Jenifer Cheesecake_*

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hi all, Senecio here, with a new name.  original.gif Just wanted to say I'm still lurking and thinking of you all, especially my old buddies Librablonde and Spock.  You are all brave, strong, incredible women. You have been at it way longer than is reasonable or fair. Wishing you BFPs very, very soon.

#124 librablonde

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:00 AM

Hi there Jenifer Cheesecake, great username btw original.gif Is there a story behind it? I hope all is going well with Matilda and you're feeling great. I often wonder how you're going and hope life is going well for you. Are you considering another sibling for Matilda or are you happily done with it all this IVF stuff? xoxo

Spock- I hope your transfer went well, hon, and that you're able to stay sane right now.

DTR- xoxox

Everyone else- happy Halloween weekend. I'm off to bake some Witches Fingers biscuits and make up some Eyeball lemonade for a little gathering we're having later this afternoon biggrin.gif

Edited by librablonde, 28 October 2012 - 11:04 AM.

#125 Spock

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:19 AM

Hi ladies,
Senecio, so nice to hear from you! Thank you for your support. I hope life is treating you well.
Libra, thanks lovely. What are u up to?
Liltuss, thank you for your hugs  original.gif
Dtr, Mitchp, hope you both are taking care of yourselves.
We transferred 2 lovely blasties yesterday. Now trying to take it easy - but I'm not very good at being inactive. Almost 1/2 way through the 2ww. I'm officially pupo  happy.gif Spock

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.