#2 deedee70

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

Oooh GOLD!!!
biggrin.gif

#3 BumpedUp

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:59 PM

Silver!!

Thanks Ali original.gif

Hope everyone is well. Good to hear from you red!

Im in Melbs for work tonight and will be staying for the weekend for a spot of shopping. I bought my big bag and am hoping to buy some cute baby stuff.

Cant believe I only have 11 more weeks of work left. HOw exciting!

Im so exhausted now, so will pop back later for some  a personals. Sorry for being a slack a*se!

K x

#4 PinkSurvivor

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:13 AM

bbabyflip.gif Our Due Dates! bbabyflip.gif

September 1st

Morti
Name : Sharon
Sex of baby : Boy!!!
Other children : 3 (DS 11; DD 8; DD 6)

Miss S
Name: Susan
Other: DH 40, 1x DS 19, 1x DD 2.5

September 2nd

ayla2008
Name Teresa,
live- Melbourne SE going to Monash
Age 37,
other kids- DD 3.5years

September 3rd

Threenager
Name: Simone
Location Canberra.
Sex: We r thinking boy, but will know more at 20 weeks.
One other child, dd, 3.5.

McBaby's Mum
Me:31 years
Husband: 30 years
First Baby
Country Victoria

DJMIN
Sex: I'm hoping for a girl.. no sense either way. We've decided to find out at 20 weeks scan.
Other Children - 0

September 4th

Catirving
Name: Becky
Sex: girl!
Other: N/A

Giltine
Name: Leanne
Sex: I'm guessing a girl, DF wants a boy.
Other Children: N/A

sg290780
Name: Sally
Sex: Boy
Other Children: 2 gorgeous girls - 7 & 5

September 5th

tauruspregnant
Name: Simone
Sex: I'm guessing boy but my friend thinks girl and she is a little psychic so we'll see
Other Children: None

nikksta
Name - Nikki
I live in Perth (Fremantle area)
Age - 33
No other children..

September 6th

PinkSurvivor
Name: Jennifer
Sex: DH is positive its a girl but I'm waiting for the gender scan
Other: DS1 is 4 and DS2 is 2

Bell07
Name: Bell
Sex: Not sure at all, no vibe this time but my DP thinks girl.
One DD aged 8 months (yes, I am absolutely freaking out at the small age gap, just trying to keep telling myself that we can do it...)

September 7th

September 8th

September 9th

Dimdash
Name: Dimity
Sex: Our guess is boy
Other Children - 0

BumpedUp
Name: Kristie
Sex: My vibe is girl @ the moment
Other Children: n/a

September 10th

Red2012

Name: Rachelle
Sex: My instincts say a girl
Other Children: N/A

NatMac
Name: Nat
Sex: Strong instinct it's a girl
Other children: DS 11 months

September 11th
jodiecorrine
Baby#4

amberkins

September 12th

Mumma-to-A

Name: Sonia
Sex: No idea but will be finding out through scan.
Other children: DS 4

September 13th

Sarr333
Name: Sarah
Sex: Unsure
Other: N/A

September 14th

September 15th

September 16th
3cubs
Name: Ingrid
Baby no. 4
Ds1: 4 turning 5 in June, DS2: passed away at 11 days, DD: 1 turning 2 in November

September 17th

Popple

Other Children: DS 2

Futureself
Sex: WE can't decide if we want to know! Scan next week

Em-K
Name : Emma-Kate
Sex of baby : TBA (find out on the 26th April - my husband and I can't wait!!)
Other children : 0 (this is our first child)

September 18th
Kayelee65
Name: Katrina

September 19th

tinkster23
Name:Theresa
Other Kids: Hannah 6; Jack 3

ejfingerscrossed
Name: Ella
Sex: Waiting a couple more weeks to find out, I think it's a boy!

September 20th
Hope_fully
Name: Katherine

September 21st

hellwifeBecG
Name: Bec

Want_to_be_a_mum

September 22nd

LozB

Name: Lauren

camizebra
Name: Camille
Sex: Will find out at our 3 May morphology scan
Other kids: None

*littlemiracles*
Name: Michelle
Sex of baby: unknown - scan 8th May
Other children: DD - aged 6 yrs

September 23rd

MKTWINS

scheduled 39 wk c-section
Name: Mel
Other Kids: Twin DD (3)
Sex:Girl

DeeDee70
Name: Dee,
Other kids: DS 13, DD11, DD9, DS 4 and DD 18months

Tibs
Other children: 2 and 4 year old

September 24th

Tricia24

Name: Tricia

mks81
Name: Michelle
Other Children: DD9
Live:SWQLD

September 25th

September 26th

September 27th

September 28th

Jess1980

Name: Jess
ITS TWINS
Genders: Surprise

tweetz
1st Baby

September 29th
Rach42
Name: Rach
Sex: Girl
2 other Children

September 30th

Our Angels

MoiMoiMoi

N@K

Edited by PinkSurvivor, 14 June 2012 - 10:15 AM.

#5 tibs

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (BumpedUp @ 31/05/2012, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cant believe I only have 11 more weeks of work left. HOw exciting!

Ooh it is exciting when you put it that way  biggrin.gif

I'll be 24 weeks in a couple of days and have just popped, for the first time I couldn't fit into my work pants yesterday and had to resort to maternity wear.  Oh well it was bound to happen sooner or later and it is #3 for me so I've had a good run  happy.gif

#6 Rach42

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

PinkSurvivor could you please update me to Sex: Girl and Due Date 29th September?  Thanks original.gif

I went to the Target Stocktake sale this morning and bought a couple more little body suit/singlet suits even though I know I have enough - I couldn't help myself because I saw a couple of cute colours that I don't have laugh.gif

I'm going to be going to the Baby Expo in Brisbane after all (I wasn't sure if I wanted to) but my friend who is due with her first in December wants to go and invited me along.  I'm still researching strollers so I'll be able to check those out which is good.

DP finally got to feel some decent kicking last night - it was like she was having a dance party in there or something!  I can't wait till my next hospital appointment so I can hear the heartbeat again - I always love that bit wub.gif

#7 deedee70

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

Ahhh the Target stocktake sale...very scary place to be!!
I fell in love with the Very Hungry Caterpillar range and just HAD to buy an outfit!!  wink.gif

#8 Catirving

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

Ladies, get ready for a rant. This WILL include too much information, so if you're not up for it, look away now.

I can't believe what is happening to my body, that they never tell you about (and I mean other pregnant women, too).

I am soaking through panty liners, an event my dog finds so fascinating that I've had to pick the bathroom bin off the floor and put it on a high shelf.

My boobs are leaking so much, I today contemplated using breast pads at night, but I decided they need some time to breathe, so I'll put up with wet patches on my jammies. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't sticky.
My dog find this, too, fascinating.

Pregnant women don't waddle because they've got a belly the size of a basketball. They waddle because their genitals are ridiculously swollen and leaky liners are giving them a rash. Now you know.

Turning over in bed involves waking up completely and some major decision making.

Friends came over and did the dishes. THE DISHES. I can do the dishes - you don't have to bend over for that. If you want to help, clean the shower.

On the plus side, I love my tummy. If is beautifully shaped, firm and very tactile. People like to rub it. So do I.

Everyone says I look well, so I must have the "glow". All the extra blood flow is good for something.

I get to go to bed as early as I like (within reason. Work still prefers me to turn up).

I can't wait to breast feed, and put these leaky boobs to good use.

The shopping is fun, and people give you stuff.

Total strangers engage you in conversation. Not that there are too many total strangers in a town this size, so I'm meeting lots of new people.

The kicking, rolling and jiggling (what IS that?) is fun and I look forward to bedtime and really enjoying it.

I can feel her head right now. Awwwww.

#9 MKTWINS

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:17 AM

Hi All,

Great to here everyone is travelling along nicely!

I've just begun to feel her (yes it's a GIRL for me!) much more frequently (we have an anterior placenta). The belly is moving too as she prods and pokes me.. I love it and so do my girls and DP. They don't want to know the sex so it's my little secret for the next 16 w and 2 days! Yes, I'm counting down as I cannot wait to meet her.

I have bought a few little (new) outfits just for her. I have so much of the girls stuff I've kept (cannot wait to re-use some of their beautiful outfits!) But I felt she needed to have some things just for her, especially at the hospital. I'm also super excited to take some beautiful pictures of all three of my girls - I've bought them each the same outfit and shoes - no mean feat as I need 0000 and size 2 or 3!

I've bought her a new single pram too (Babylove Aurora from Toys r us). It was affordable and most importantly looked comfortable too. We went with super expensive prams for the girls but honestly this one looks just as good. Of course the bigger girls had to try it out! I have three double strollers but the girls are big now (3 and a half) and won't want to go in a pram. And if they did they would both want to go in at the same time, which would mean either an argument with them or taking the newborn out!

This pregnancy has been a little stressful, as I'm rh- negative and I've created antibodies. As the baby is positive blood type - I have to be monitored closely - which means blood tests every month. They check what's called a titre (first titre was t:16, then t:4 and t:4 again.) As long as the titre stays the same then at most the baby could be jaundiced. If the titre rises then the baby could be in trouble as my body could potentially attack the babies red blood cells leading bubs to need a blood transfusion. So, yes a stressful pregnancy indeed. I find out on Tues at my ante-natal appointment the blood test results for this month (so fingers crossed!!)

Is anyone signed up for antenatal classes or breastfeeding classes? What about names? I have one picked for our little one (leftover name from the girls list which I love!) ok time for me to clean the mini tornadoes the girls leave in every room! Have an enjoyable pregnancy everyone!
xx

#10 Rach42

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

deedee70 I was sooo tempted by the Hungry Caterpillar range - very cute!

Catirving I can relate - I bought myself some cloth panty liners because I find them more comfortable.  And the turning over in bed!  Major operation.  

MKTWINS I'm counting down the weeks now too original.gif  Fingers crossed for you results Tuesday too.

I've just dropped my kids off at their dads for the week after taking them to Crackerjack Carnival today - it's a big fun fair so they got to go on the dodgems, win silly prizes and eat fairy floss.  I figured I probably shouldn't go on the dodgems this year so they took turns with DP.

#11 BellO'Nromze

Posted 02 June 2012 - 05:43 PM

Oh Catirving, I hear you!  Made me laugh for a good 5 mins!
MKTwins, I hope things go well for you on Tuesday, fingers and toes crossed.
Rach42, I have an anterior placenta too, and in the last week or so the movements have been getting much more noticeable for me which is lovely.  I had an anterior placenta last pregnancy as well.

We are not doing antenatal or breastfeeding classes this time.  Just going to wing it. To be honest, it was only about a year ago that we were doing them for number 1, so I think we can remember most of it!!!

I am booked for an elective C/S on 3rd Sept (had an emergency C/S last time for cephalopelvic disproportion) but I can make my final decision on whether to try a VBAC closer to the time.  It's a really difficult decision, I think.  I had such a fabulous recovery from my C/S last time, up walking the next day and only needing voltaren for pain relief.  It was honestly not a bother.  Hard to decide this time whether to try for a vaginal birth, I have a very small pelvis (on the inside) and bub would have to be in a very good position and well engaged for me to try it again I think.  It is such an individual choice I think, what is right for one person can be completely wrong for another.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

#12 tinkster23

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

Bell07- making that choice can be really hard, especially if you had a hard time the first time around. I ended up with a general anaesthetic with hannah due to a failed epidural and feeling the incision, we did everything possible to get a vbac with Jack but it wasn't to be, I elected for a c/s the day after a scan told me he was 4.4kg, (turns out he was 4.85!). Had an amazing experience the 2nd time around, no baby blues, physically recovered really well, whole different ball game to an emergency after 12 hours of labour. This one will be an elective and I couldn't be happier with that decision, my ob said I have a very odd shaped pelvis and given the size of my babies, they just aren't meant to go that way!

Rach42- hope you enjoyed the peace while the kids were gone!

Mktwins- another anterior placenta here, loving getting more,frequent movements from our little one! Sounds like you've had some fun shopping, I've not done much but agree that it's nice for them to have some new stuff, even if they live in hand me downs the rest of the time. Hope your blood get gives you a good result. I'm not doing any classes, third time around I'd feel like a goose! Plus, I'm a peads nurse, so I only really did them the first time around for dh's benefit.

Catirving- I was gonna suggest cloth liners too, SO much more comfortable! You can get cloth breast pads too, maybe pop over to the nappy forum, the girls there will have some suggestions for brands etc.

Ok- that's as far back as I can see!

AFM- only 9 weeks left of work for me and I'm really looking forward to that, the nights are getting harder the bigger I get. Nursery still a huge mess, am hoping I can get Jacks room painted in the next week or so, and then move onto the nursery. I'm going to buy a bassinette for this babe, mostly so I can wheel it around the house away from the noise!  Feeling really quite well now, which is a lovely change.

#13 jess1980

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:50 PM

So finally I'm getting some proper movement from my boys. Not regular enough for the girls to feel though but that will come. Both my daughters love my belly they both rub it and talk to the babies it's so cute. Starting to get a big belly always massive by the end of the day I can't imagine how big I'll be if I get to 36 weeks it will be crazy!! Should be able to finish the babies room this week as a shelf I ordered has arrived so will make hubby put together on his days off. Have been given some clothes so I'll wash them and put them in the new cupboard. I was going to have a baby shower but I just don't have the energy to organise one so when ppl have asked me what I need I just tell them something on my list which has worked out good!

#14 mummaniki

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

New to this website but love what i see, the forums actually get used which is fantastic, Im due September 12th with our first baby so far it has been such an amazing adventure. Time is going so fast. Cant wait to chat and get to know other mums.

#15 sg290780

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:32 AM

PinkSurvivor could you please update me to Sex: BOY definately Thanks so much.  bbluestork.gif

Catirving - I can completely relate!! no leaky boobs yet but downstairs - out of control!! I tell all my friends contemplating babies - I tell the awesome things and the gross! LOL

Well I have had a very eventful week - as some of you may know I had bleeding in early pregnancy; and on Thursday I thought I just had some wetness/discharge but on going to the bathroom found more very heavy bleeding - so it was off to hospital. My baby boy was kicking and wriggling as normal so that was comforting.
Turns out I ahve a very vascular cervix and it actually has a large cut/gash in it that had burst open - so it was my blood.
SO now I have to take it even easier... it should heel slowly and hopefully wont be a problem during birth. It was a relief to know that this is probably the cause of bleeding in early preganancy too.

My cheeky fiancee now likes to joke that he has an exceptionally large penis and this was the cause...  roll2.gif

lastly I cant beleive we are all heading into the final trimester... I am getting crazy excited!!

Have a lovely week
original.gif

#16 BumpedUp

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

Morning Ladies

Serious case of mondayitis happening here. Really didnt want to get up and come to work today. Got home late from melbourne and am exhausted, will definately have to hit the hay early again tonight.

Tibs: It is exciting, and scary!. But I must actually do my official letter to my employer this week! You have a great run, I have been in mat clothes since about 12 wks!

Rach: I didnt make it to the target sale, which is a bummer, but I did buy some onesies from baby gap in melbourne and I also bought our bub's first swimming costume, sooo soo cute! I hope the Brisbane expo is better than the Sydney one!

Catirving: Oh Im hearing ya! I have been leaking like crazy too and have been wearing breast pads for about a fortnight now, have to wear them everyday but dont bother wearing them to bed.. Just so you know, your post was lovely... there was more nice positive things than you think... so it wasnt a rant!

Mummaniki: Welcome! Where are you from?

AFM: Im in a foul mood this morning as people's incompetence is really driving me crazy. I sooo cant wait to finish work!

Have a great day everyone!
x

#17 red2012

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:38 PM

Hi ladies,
It seems like we're all hitting the home stretch! Daunting but exciting. We have gone from talking about morning sickness to classes and birth plans!!
Pinksurvior I hope everything is going well I remember it hasn't been the easiest ride for you to say the least.
Sg so glad they found the cause of your bleeding it must be such a relief!!
Bumped up I remember you saying you were considering the ICandy peach. What are your thoughts now?
We are doing classes just over two weekends in july at the Hospital. First baby, figure it can't hurt especially since I can count on one hand how many times DF has held a baby.
The target sale.... Went yesterday but just picked up some sheets and wash clothes in the end. DF was with me and sick so he didnt have much patience. There wasn't much left anyway next time I'll know to go during the week as soon as it starts.
I feel everyone's pain in regards to sleep turning over etc. I suppose it's prep for all those feeds...
I'm exhausted but our little boy is one active little thing! It's hilarious how prominently you can see him move from the outside. It looked like muscle twitches a couple of weeks ago nnow it really looks like there is a little alien moving inside me original.gif the only problem is he seems to like doing it at 2am a lot.
Hope everyone is having a great day
Red xx

#18 BigMumaBear

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

Hi again to everyone.

Im amazed at how this thread can go from being extremely slow to jumping pages in only a week or so lol

Thanks to everyone who welcomed me on the previous link. original.gif

Catirving: Ur post made me literally LOL I couldn't of written that better myself if I had tried to! And this is my 3rd child!

I will have a 7 year gap between this baby and my youngest daughter after the birth and i am astonished at how much things have changed in that time!
Everything is more expensive and more 'updated'... and due to my ranting of "oh, things will change when we have another child" to my hubby, I gave away all our baby items... So i gotta buy everything again! LOL I'm still happy with that decision though as things have definality changed and car seats expire etc, so its all good.
Although I haven't bought anything yet and there is only about 13 weeks to go!

I have a posterior placenta, so i have been feeling and seeing LOTS of movements from very early on! This little one is very active and does not give me a break... I also feel movements down very very low and am a little concerned bubs has not moved up or turned around just yet! hopefully she will in the next few weeks and the midwifes don't seem to concerned just yet. My BP was up a little at my last appointment too, so waiting and hoping that settles down too - i never had these issues in the past pregnancies.

Ok well I should be off, lovely to have met u all original.gif

#19 Want_to_be_a_mummy

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:40 PM

Hi everyone. It's a very exciting time and I am finally starting to feel my little bubba move. I also have an anterior placenta but the movement may not be as strong as some of have described but its definitely more frequent which is exciting.
I am 24 weeks now and my blood pressure has started to go up. I have been put on meds so I am hoping this keeps it under control. There was some protein in my urine so hoping it is not the beginning of preeclampsia. I also had to have my glucose tolerance test today early because the specialist found that I had a lot of glucose in my urine.
It is very frustrating as I have had quite an uneventful pregnancy up until this point. Fingers crossed everything turns out ok!

#20 Em-K

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hi All!

Sorry I have been a bit quiet, I have been keeping up with reading but haven't managed to put an update yet as I have had a rough couple of weeks... My ulcerative colitis flared back up and I have had to be on steroids and other medications for the past month and also had to have a minor operation to check how bad the attack was, luckily it wasn't as bad as they thought which was good, as if it was worse I would have had to go into hospital to be put on I intravenous steroids and my OB was concerned I was going to go into preterm labour, so that was all a bit stressful... I am now nearly recovered from that, but unfortunately I have been now diagnosed with shingles... Which is quiet painful... So more medication to take... I feel so bad for my baby but my OB reassures me it isn't affecting her at all and she is perfectly fine... So that is the main thing...

So it has been an interesting last month for me and they say it can take up to 4 weeks to recover from shingles... So will see how I go... Still working full time but have had to take a fair few sick days off (luckily have a fair bit banked up) cause I am wanting to continue working through to 36 weeks so will see how I go... Apart from all that baby is great, my tummy is huge, look like I am about 32 weeks pregnant not 25 weeks, but it is nice to have a pregnant belly and luckily it is all tummy!!

Is anyone else still struggling with names? My husband and I can't decide on a name yet, we had a boys names worked out but we are having a little girl, so really struggling... but we will get there...

BumpedUp & red2012 we are also considering the iCandy Peach, we tried it out in the store and it was amazing to push and it will be great when we decide to have no. 2, what are your thoughts on it or anyone else's?

Well I hope you are all tracking a long well!! It is crazy how fast the weeks keep going by!!! Not long yet till we are in our final trimester!!

I am loving how active this forum is getting it is lovely reading everyone's post, very reassuring to hear others going through similar things!!

#21 mks81

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

Hi everyone...I've been a bit quiet the last few weeks on here...basically dealing with antenatal appointments getting changed and delayed made me a bit meh about pregnancy in general.

Living so far from hospital or even town is getting depressing. I am not a town person at all really but theres a few places I use to love popping in once a week and its too far now. The days I get to travel to the regional city, I'm trying to cram everything in and still get back to pick daughter up from school and its crippling me by night time.

I had the loveliest ultrasound technician this time around, (delayed morp till last week....drove me insane waiting!). Last time I had a young guy who was very cold and didn't tell me a thing. This time around the lady was joking around and had a daughter the same age as mine. She went through just about everything she could see, (ended up discussing the ultrasound more then the actual doctor). It took about an hour and if it wasn't wasn't my desperate need to pee I would have enjoyed it!

I haven't been too worried about what the sex would be, through the ultrasound I was more nervous about that everything was going alright. She pointed out what baby was and we are having another girl!!! I was happy either way and it feels more personal now I know. DD9 is over the moon as she wants to dress bub up. OH was relived as we have no idea on boys but my Dad I think was slightly disappointed, mainly due to the fact my brothers have died and he wanted a boy to represent them. Not a huge thing with him but I understand how he feels.

During the ultrasound the technician said I was more 24 weeks/5 days then 23 weeks/4 days. To me that sounded more right as though I couldn't quite remember the date of my last period I knew it was the middle of Dec. My doctor however said they always go back the initial uultrasound dates which I was the latter date. She said it was more likely that I probably have gestational diabetes and I have now a referral to get it done this week at my local, (tiny) hospital. I said to her that I was more inclined to just think dates were more accurate but she was adamant that I probably had GD.

I wouldn't really care about dates except I am having a planned c-section and I said to her I don't want the booked in date to be based on the wrong dates and me go into labour while a million miles from hospital. She just told me if that happens to drive to hospital. I asked then, when I could have my c-section booked in and she said they wouldn't do it until 36 weeks.

Isn't that a bit far along? I didn't want to come across as a nervous nellie so didn't say anything.

Anyway apart from all that baby is going well, active multiple times a day. Just about doing my pelvic bones in walking daughter to school now. Its only about a km and half but ouchie. Baby likes to turn and push bum out while walking so I am def waddling now.

I have only gotten some clothing for bub, nothing else. I keep waiting to do shopping on an antenatal appointment day in the city but am stuffed on the day so keep pushing it till next time. Maybe when I get the nesting bug I will go ballistic on shopping. I did like one girls name, OH not so keen so I am sticking head in sand on names till later. Daughter has made up a huge poster with so many names with ideas from everyone she knows.

Enjoyed reading how everyone is going. Keep safe and healthy!

#22 *Mumma-to-A*

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:25 PM

mks81 - Did you mean 39 weeks? 36 weeks is very early for a elective c-section unless there are problems. Most babies I know that have been born at that time have still had breathing issues and then had to learn to suck for feeding. Most elective c-sections are done at the 39 week mark now where I live - it used to be 38 weeks but Dr's like to do it closer to your due date these days.

#23 jess1980

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:29 PM

I'm having a scheduled c-section myself between 36-38 weeks but only because I'm carrying twins otherwise it would of been at 39 weeks

#24 MKTWINS

Posted 05 June 2012 - 12:50 PM

jess1980; I had my girls at 36w and 1 day. They give you steroid injections (which hurt a lot!) two days prior to c-section. They were perfectly healthy at that gestation.

This little one will also be c-section at 39 weeks, if all goes well with my blood tests and screening.

The results from my blood test for this month are t4 - which is the same as last month - so all is looking good so far. (RH negative blood type and anti-bodies as per my PP.) Ob wants me to have an ultrasound later this month too as well as bloods to monitor baby.

#25 jess1980

Posted 05 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Yea I presumed I would be getting injections my next appt with my obgyn is on the 13th June so hopefully my uterus doesn't get any thinner fingers crossed otherwise it will be bed rest for me hoping to make it to at least 30 weeks before that happens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.