Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

GOLD!
hi everyone, How are we doing with our new babies?original.gif

#2 Tarob

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE (silverbubble @ 12/06/2012, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GOLD!
hi everyone, How are we doing with our new babies? original.gif

Hello!!! going well, freaked out, tired, totally in love!!

I have a baby girl, she was born 29/4 but was due 28/5 so a little bit prem but all is well, she was just small.

#3 CalC

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:39 PM

Doing well, my son Ethan was born on 30 April but was due on the 19th so a little overcooked. A lot of us April mums have a private group on Facebook which is why this forum seems quiet. We would love to have you join if you would like.

We do have a few babies in our group that were born early so are March babies.

#4 sleeplessmamma

Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:00 AM

Hey hey, DS2 was born 19 April, was VERY colicky until 6/7 weeks but now is a little darling original.gif my heart melts when I look at him original.gif he finished his feed tonight, breastfed, and just lay there looking up at me smiling, then I put him to bed and he just went to sleep! Such a change from a few weeks ago!!
Is very difficult with my 22 month old tho, he only loves daddy right now and it breaks my heart sad.gif I know well get there but it's hard now! Anyone else have this as well?

#5 hahness

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hiya,
My little princess was born on April 28th. Things have been pretty easy going until recently when I tried to give her a bottle of formula before bed and she refused it. Now she won't even take a bottle of breast milk  either. I'm a bit stressed as I worry about what would  happen to her if I can't breast feed her anymore.  Hubby and I are soldiering on trying to get her to take the bottle. Fingers crossed we meet with a bit of success.

#6 Snafu

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

Wow! It's quiet in here, thought I'd pop in & see how everyone is going...... but it seems everyone has gone  sad.gif

CalC- I'm still waiting for someone to contact me about the facebook group, Maybe they couldn't find me? Is it possible to get a link sent to me or something?

Anyways, I can't believe my little girl is 4mths on Saturday, time has flown!! She's just gorgeous, completely spoilt & very cuddly. I can't believe she's been rolling over since she was 3mths  ohmy.gif She just wants to get up & go, being on the floor frustrates her she's only happy if your holding her in a standing position.... she's going to keep us on our feet soon  happy.gif

Sleeplessmamma: I hope it's getting better for you? My boys are 15mths appart & I still have mummy tug-of-wars (they're 9 & 10). I just make sure I spend special time with them both, even if it's cooking, reading a book or just a drive to the shops.

hahness: I hope all is well with you, if you don't have to use a bottle & are happy to keep breastfeeding, don't stress about it & just keep doing what your doing   original.gif  Have you tried different teats?

#7 Tarob

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (CalC @ 30/06/2012, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doing well, my son Ethan was born on 30 April but was due on the 19th so a little overcooked. A lot of us April mums have a private group on Facebook which is why this forum seems quiet. We would love to have you join if you would like.

We do have a few babies in our group that were born early so are March babies.

Hey I would love to what is the group name?

#8 hahness

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

Hiya,

Looked back at this post hoping to see if any of the other bubs have started teething and how are the mums coping.
Snafu, I'm happy to keep breast feeding though it would be nice to be able to get out of the house for a bit on my own without worrying about bub starving at home. I know it's an over reaction, I'm a first time mum so can't help it :-)

QUOTE (Snafu @ 02/08/2012, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow! It's quiet in here, thought I'd pop in & see how everyone is going...... but it seems everyone has gone  sad.gif

CalC- I'm still waiting for someone to contact me about the facebook group, Maybe they couldn't find me? Is it possible to get a link sent to me or something?

Anyways, I can't believe my little girl is 4mths on Saturday, time has flown!! She's just gorgeous, completely spoilt & very cuddly. I can't believe she's been rolling over since she was 3mths  ohmy.gif She just wants to get up & go, being on the floor frustrates her she's only happy if your holding her in a standing position.... she's going to keep us on our feet soon  happy.gif

Sleeplessmamma: I hope it's getting better for you? My boys are 15mths appart & I still have mummy tug-of-wars (they're 9 & 10). I just make sure I spend special time with them both, even if it's cooking, reading a book or just a drive to the shops.

hahness: I hope all is well with you, if you don't have to use a bottle & are happy to keep breastfeeding, don't stress about it & just keep doing what your doing   original.gif  Have you tried different teats?

#9 Snafu

Posted 05 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

Tarob, the group is private so I don't think you can search for it even if you had the name. & it seems to be very hard to get anyone to add you now (even if you were apart of the "due in" group). It's kind of sad as I'd love to see how everyones bubs are going.

Hahaness - No I totally get what you mean! Even after 3 kids I stress about it, & I'm not one for public feeding either especially as my bub loves to thrash about lifting my top up & pulling off to have a chat leaving my bare boob out there for all to see lol.

No teeth yet, & not looking forward to it either!!

#10 readyandraring

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:32 PM

Hi! So sorry I have not been on here but getting a bit more time these days so thought I should jump back on!

Let me know if you want to be part of the facebook group and send me a pm, I will get one of the admins to add you.

Otherwise we can fire up this group as well!

No teeth here either and no rolling either which DH has decided is a bad thing! I am not too stressed, I do have one very loud little girl though  biggrin.gif

I don't really get out without my DD much either, actually I have 3 times in 4.5 months! I am hoping to get a few more opportunities soon but she is still breast fed so it will just be quick trips.

How is everyone else doing?

#11 sfellena

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Hey everyone my son born on the morning of April 29, i give him a Chinese name xiaoyue !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.