- - - - -

Win a Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#26 Natct

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:38 PM

One small pillow to support my back and one small pillow to support aaaalllll that extra me in front...how dreamy.

#27 oakroot

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:19 PM

I roll around so much that it is great that I don't have to shift pillows or have an extra one on the other side! biggrin.gif

#28 TheVerticalPronoun

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Never seen a two-sided pillow before - no need to take it with you when rolling over. Looks great!

#29 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

Its made ,for the two of U, and very comfory

#30 Jaz88

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:26 PM

It doesn't move through the night like many other pillows I've tried

#31 mamadin

Posted 27 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

The pillow gives mummy to be the ability to roll over without having to reset the pillow support in bed!

#32 charlie0503

Posted 27 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 20/06/2012, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow has two small pillows. Two pillows means no repositioning when you roll over. Small pillows allows space in the bed for your partner and portability. An adjustable middle section provides you with a perfect positioning and control over firmness - the closer the pillows the greater the firmness. Lying on the flat mid-section ensures that the pillow cannot fall off the bed. Available in four colours: burgundy, navy, black and mustard.

For more information and a demonstration video, visit www.rrpregnancypillow.com.au.

Prize:
1x Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow in the colour of your choice valued at $79.95

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
What makes the Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow different to other pregnancy support pillows?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 20 June 2012 until Wednesday 18 July 2012.

The Ready2roll Pregancy Pillow is different as it has 2 small pillows which makes it more comfortable for when you roll over. biggrin.gif

#33 austhome

Posted 28 June 2012 - 08:57 AM

That it fits the bump like a glove

#34 Babushka Doll

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:09 AM

My Hips would LOVE this.   A great idea, wouldn't have to keep moving a pillow around each time I rolled over!

#35 Sunny003

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

I won't have to reposition it when I roll over for the ten thousandth time!  biggrin.gif  yay!

#36 lizmcd

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:48 PM

The Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow has two small pillows.  Two pillows means no repositioning when you roll over. Small pillows allows space in the bed for your partner and portability.  An adjustable middle section provides you with a perfect positioning and control over firmness - the closer the pillows the greater the firmness. Lying on the flat mid-section ensures that the pillow cannot fall off the bed.  Available in four colours: burgundy, navy, black and mustard.

For more information and a demonstration video, visit www.rrpregnancypillow.com.au.

Prize:

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
What makes the Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow different to other pregnancy support pillows?

#37 Smilie2601

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:30 PM

[/size]A mummy has designed!

Pure comfort in mind!

Machine-clean!

Adjusted firmness just squeeze in-between!!!

Returns accepted if not happy!

Guaranteed peaceful night’s; never waking snappy! wink.gif

[size="3"]

#38 Lokum

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

No need to reposition when I roll, and adjustable for firmness. I love it.

#39 Batmansunderpants

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

It is small and adjustable. Most importantly I won move in the night or fall off the bed equaling a better night sleep.

#40 shelj81

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

This pregnancy pillow looks amazingly comfortable. It's smaller than most, so it doesn't take up too much room in the bed, and is easy to adjust when rolling over. I am pregnant with my second child and I think this is the best pillow on the market!

#41 Missy_Key

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:47 PM

It is in fact two pillows in one, so you can adjust it to suit your body's growing belly!

original.gif

The Ready2Roll Pregnancy Pillow has two small pillows.  Two pillows means no repositioning when you roll over. Small pillows allows space in the bed for your partner and portability.  An adjustable middle section provides you with a perfect positioning and control over firmness - the closer the pillows the greater the firmness. Lying on the flat mid-section ensures that the pillow cannot fall off the bed.  Available in four colours: burgundy, navy, black and mustard.

Prize:

How to enter:

#42 gkdownes

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

That I'd only need one pillow in the bed and hubby may actually be able to find me in there as the pregnancy progresses!

#43 hamna

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:40 PM

Easy to use ,easy to fold,and most importantly Looks it'll give same amount of comfort which will give by large pillow ,my husband like it so much because it doesn't take so much space and he can also sleep well 😉.Love to win it and will enjoy my pregnancy more.

#44 Steena80

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

It would be perfect to support my belly and back, allowing me to roll without having to wake up completely (BIG bonus). And the small pillows are great allowing me to still have room in the bed for hubby and toddler!

#45 5kids

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

biggrin.gif This entry made me smile!!!

QUOTE (Smilie2601 @ 01/07/2012, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/size]A mummy has designed!

Pure comfort in mind!

Machine-clean!

Adjusted firmness just squeeze in-between!!!

Returns accepted if not happy!

Guaranteed peaceful night’s; never waking snappy! wink.gif

[size="3"]

#46 gssusu

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:49 AM

The fact that it doesn't need to be repositioned
Keeps me comfortable and happy for our new addition

#47 SaritaD

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:19 PM

No more fishing for the pillow at the foot of the bed / wedged between the side of the bed & the doona / under hubby!

#48 Maitreya

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

What a great idea - miss 2.8yrs wouldn't be able to throw it off the bed when she gets in for a cuddle!

#49 Chiquita22

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

The Ready2Roll would mean there is still room in my bed for my husband unlike other pregnancy pillows that take up all the room!

#50 awanda

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

It fits me snuggly in the middle, without the pillow falling off the bed during the nighr and without making hubby fall off the bed through lack of space!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.