theyd give my milk more quality,
they make it rich & come in more supply
my baby would be very happy, i wont lie
give her the best start to life, with my milk

#27 meeka4k

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

vanilla and
orange and cinnamon.

These bikkies would be wonderful to try right now, my toddler is just past 2 and at 23 weeks pregnant my supply is dropping fast sad.gif would love to see if these can help keep us going until new squishy arrives original.gif

#28 Steena80

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

Vanilla
Orange and Cinnamon

Boobie Bikkies would be a healthy pregnancy snack for me (16 wks) as I attempt to keep up with my 19 month old toddler's new found ability to run! They would also be a great, healthy bikkies to give my daughter as we go to and from our weekly activities.

#29 PetaButler

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 27/06/2012, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a ‘New Mum Bundle’.

Pinky McKay is an Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant and best- selling baby care author (Sleeping Like a Baby, Parenting By Heart, 100 Ways to Calm the Crying and Toddler Tactics). She runs a busy private practice in Melbourne where she helps new mums with breastfeeding and baby sleep.

Pinky is also a mum of five so she knows first-hand what new mothers need to help them feel confident and calm. She says, “new mothers get so many cutesy baby clothes (that they may not even use) and that tiny baby gets so much attention that we tend to forget that new mums need nurturing too.”

Chocolates can give your baby a bellyache, you are exhausted from giving birth so you need sleep (hence a copy of Sleeping Like a Baby) and you will be starving hungry but you probably don’t even have time to make a sandwich ( but a packet of Pinky’s organic and natural Boobie Bikkies will taste delicious as they boost your energy and help support a healthy milk supply for your baby ��"and they don’t have any ‘nasty ingredients to upset your baby through your milk). The Baby massage DVD will help you bond with your newborn (it’s a great way for partners to get involved too!), it will relax mum and baby too (helping you get more sleep). Pinky’s DVD also includes specific strokes to help with tummy aches and massage will enhance your baby’s health and development ��" doesn’t every mum want a smart, healthy baby?

So, by giving the new mum in your world a gentle beginning to motherhood, you will also be giving a gift to her baby - milk, sleep and love! Who could want anything else? And, if you are a new mum, why not give yourself the gift of milk, sleep and love?

Prize package includes:
1  copy of Sleeping Like a Baby valued at $24.95
1 copy of Pinky’s Baby Massage DVD valued at 25.00
2 x packs of pinky’s Boobie Bikkies valued at $49.90
Total prize value is $99.85.

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
What are the two flavours of Pinky’s Boobie Bikkies and how would Boobie Bikkies help you right now?
(Hint: find out at www.boobiebikkies.com.au ��" you can also download Pinky’s FREE ebook ‘Making More Mummy Milk, Naturally).

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 27 June 2012 until Wednesday 25 July 2012.

#30 PetaButler

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 27/06/2012, 10:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pinky McKay is an Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant and best- selling baby care author (Sleeping Like a Baby, Parenting By Heart, 100 Ways to Calm the Crying and Toddler Tactics). She runs a busy private practice in Melbourne where she helps new mums with breastfeeding and baby sleep.

Pinky is also a mum of five so she knows first-hand what new mothers need to help them feel confident and calm. She says, “new mothers get so many cutesy baby clothes (that they may not even use) and that tiny baby gets so much attention that we tend to forget that new mums need nurturing too.”

Chocolates can give your baby a bellyache, you are exhausted from giving birth so you need sleep (hence a copy of Sleeping Like a Baby) and you will be starving hungry but you probably don’t even have time to make a sandwich ( but a packet of Pinky’s organic and natural Boobie Bikkies will taste delicious as they boost your energy and help support a healthy milk supply for your baby ��"and they don’t have any ‘nasty ingredients to upset your baby through your milk). The Baby massage DVD will help you bond with your newborn (it’s a great way for partners to get involved too!), it will relax mum and baby too (helping you get more sleep). Pinky’s DVD also includes specific strokes to help with tummy aches and massage will enhance your baby’s health and development ��" doesn’t every mum want a smart, healthy baby?

So, by giving the new mum in your world a gentle beginning to motherhood, you will also be giving a gift to her baby - milk, sleep and love! Who could want anything else? And, if you are a new mum, why not give yourself the gift of milk, sleep and love?

Prize package includes:

How to enter
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less:
What are the two flavours of Pinky’s Boobie Bikkies and how would Boobie Bikkies help you right now?
(Hint: find out at www.boobiebikkies.com.au ��" you can also download Pinky’s FREE ebook ‘Making More Mummy Milk, Naturally).

#31 PetaButler

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

Vanilla, and Orange & Cinnamon

Getting up in the middle of the night to feed my growing bub, I feel exhausted and drained of all the life force so my midnight snacks are far from desirable. Having something healthy to munch on will give me the sustenance I need!

#32 maika

Posted 04 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

Organic Oat and Vanilla Flavour or Organic Oat and Orange & Cinnamon Flavour.

As for how I could use them, my sister is about to have her first baby, and this would be a huge help to her.

#33 eskay

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:28 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 27/06/2012, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chocolates can give your baby a bellyache, you are exhausted from giving birth so you need sleep (hence a copy of Sleeping Like a Baby) and you will be starving hungry but you probably don’t even have time to make a sandwich ( but a packet of Pinky’s organic and natural Boobie Bikkies will taste delicious as they boost your energy and help support a healthy milk supply for your baby –and they don’t have any ‘nasty ingredients to upset your baby through your milk). The Baby massage DVD will help you bond with your newborn (it’s a great way for partners to get involved too!), it will relax mum and baby too (helping you get more sleep). Pinky’s DVD also includes specific strokes to help with tummy aches and massage will enhance your baby’s health and development – doesn’t every mum want a smart, healthy baby?

Prize package includes:

How to enter
(Hint: find out at www.boobiebikkies.com.au – you can also download Pinky’s FREE ebook ‘Making More Mummy Milk, Naturally).

#34 eskay

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:32 AM

Organic Oat and Vanilla Flavour or Organic Oat and Orange & Cinnamon Flavour

With a little bub less than 7 weeks away, it would be good to have a supply of yummy & nutritious snack at arm's reach.

#35 Chi Chi

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:09 AM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 26/06/2012, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prize package includes:

How to enter

#36 Chi Chi

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:23 AM

Organic Oat Vanilla & Organic Oat Orange & Cinnamon.

We are trying to concieve and we have a very close cousin, Doris who is now 6months pregnant. With weddings (last year's) behind us, our plans on mommy-hood is here to stay. This New Mum Bundle would be a great stuff to share between Doris &  myself.

#37 Lokum

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:30 AM

Vanilla; and Orange & Cinnamon.

Last time I borrowed 'Sleeping Like a Baby' from the library. I would love to have my own copy on hand this time, as I know how useful and reassuring I found it.

#38 SaritaD

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

The two flavours are Vanilla, and Orange & Cinnamon.

The organic bikkies would do wonders to keep up my energy levels and support a healthy bub - exactly what every mum craves!

#39 angelskies

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Vanilla, and Orange & Cinnamon

boobie bikkies would help me get over the bump in the front of milk coming in late after a csection, and often with older kids as well you forget to stop and feed yourself they ensure that bub and I get the nutrition we need to start out on the right foot!

#40 micca33

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:49 PM

Orange and cinnamon would be a healthy sweet treat that would spice life up a bit!

#41 kimbo4546

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:35 PM

We all LOVE vanilla (to eat, drink, inhale, wash with etc etc) so would go for those bikkies.  However, we're not impartial to the occasional orange/cinnamon indulgence either... rolleyes.gif

#42 awanda

Posted 09 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Vanilla, Orange & Cinnamon

All I want to do is eat, so the bikkies would fill that hole and be helpful at the same time!

#43 KristyMum-

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:50 PM

Vanilla
Orange and Cinnamon

This would be a gift for a good friend I know who could do with a little 'something'.  She has a lot on her plate and anything, especially something like this, could really be a good help for her.

#44 Heather-Elizabeth

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Vanilla and Orange & Cinnamon

I am 21 weeks pregnant and I am still feeding my 12 month old son, but my milk is drying up. These bikkies could boost my supply.

#45 Wrenny

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

Vanilla
Orange and cinnamon

Boobie Bikkies would help me now with morning sickness
Or their
Oaty goodness will assist when
Baby arrives
In
Early February

Edited by Wrenny, 11 July 2012 - 11:44 AM.

#46 becjd

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Vanilla and Orange & Cinnamon. Right now I'm still pregnant, but the bikkies would certainly stave off some cravings!

#47 Caro28

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

Vanilla
Orange and cinnamon

My son has had an appetite from birth and sucks on me continually. If I can produce more milk, maybe he will be satisfied and I can have a rest!! Maybe boobie bikkies are the key!!

#48 Guest_Starlight13_*

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

VanillaOrange and cinnamon
Pinky's boobie bikkies will help me continue to breastfeed my 15 month old while pregnant  with number 2 and struggling with all day morning sickness!!!

Edited by Starlight13, 11 July 2012 - 09:29 PM.

#49 mellsbells

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:41 AM

Organic Oat and Vanilla Flavour or Organic Oat and Orange & Cinnamon Flavour.

Hi I would love your help, I'm 29 weeks with my second child,  having a prem baby,exclusively pumping for a month and not making enough milk and Unsuccessfully breastfeeding due to that and lack of help and understanding I'm wanting to try everything this time to breastfeed.

Thanks
Mel

#50 verimaz

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

Vanilla
Orange and Cinnamon
We need all the help we can get with Mr 7wks when not chasing his 2yr sister. Hands are def full with these 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.