- - - - -

Win a Pinky McKay ‘New Mum Bundle’

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#51 GemmaWest

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

Vanilla + Orange and Cinnamon

Preggers, likely with second premie baby. I know how tough it is - would love help to get the breastmilk flowing!

#52 leahha

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

This the perfect gift from an old mum to a new one, A new generation in my family to be born would love to give her a gift like this

#53 secret~sammy

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

Organic Oat and Vanilla
Organic Oat and Orange & Cinnamon

Getting ready to BF my first these will get me off to the best start

#54 angepange

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:59 AM

Vanilla
Orange & Cinnamon

I'm pregnant with number three, and I'm yet to successfully breastfeed. I believe Pinky's bikkies would give me the best possible chance of success this time around!

#55 donkey12

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:39 PM

Vanilla
Orange and Cinnamon

Vanilla in a Cheesecake for a dinner party coming up,
Making sure I can eat things is tough!
Made naturally and with this base,
Sure it'll taste ace!

#56 debba69

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

Vanilla orange & cinnamon  

With a new bub an a 7 year gap I need all the help I can get as its been a while!

#57 Immyxx

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

Vanilla- I‘ve been finding myself exhausted as any new mum is and lack of proper eating is not helping.. this will help me help myself

#58 Annex

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:17 PM

Vanilla orange & cinnamon  

They would be my knight in shining armour! With two kids in nappies and two at school i need the extra bit of help

#59 Hooray Henry

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:19 AM

Vanilla
Orange and Cinnamon

No 3 is arriving in 10 days.  Master nearly-5 and Miss almost-3 will still need lots of attention, and Boobie Bikkies might be just the pick me up to ensure I have enough energy for them as well as enough milk for number 3.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it  laugh.gif

#60 preece

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Vanilla Flavour or Orange & Cinnamon Flavour

Not long now until #4 is due! #3 is still feeding (23 months) and I have the flu! Can barely move and so dehydrated

#61 ~~turtle~~

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

Vanilla
orange & cinnamon

Just another mum here who is looking for any help she can get that will benefit both me and my bundle of joy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.