Regards

Ali

#2 ejfingerscrossed

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

Gold Gold! Hurrah! Chat soon everyone!

#3 nikksta

Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hiya,

Hope everyone is going well. I feel like Im growing two two inches every day, which is nice as I havent really looked pregnant until now. I think everyone just thought I looked like I had over indulged original.gif

Just a question about paid maternity leave.. My understanding is that it doesnt begin until I physically give birth and provide the birth certificate to Centrelink. So what happens in the period between finishing work and having my bub?? Is there any sort of assistance applicable or do i essentially become unemployed for that period? Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this in the past..

X

#4 Catirving

Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

Nikksta, I think we're left in the lurch between finishing work and birthin' our babies. I'm only on a year-long contract at my work, filling a maternity leave position (oh, the irony!), so I don't qualify for their maternity leave (I found out I was pregnant three days before my interview), and have to take the government Paid Parental Leave. I even have to resign from my contract, even 'though I can come back before it expires.
I believe I'll be on the dole and sponging off my mum in the intervening weeks - I just hope she isn't too late in arriving! I intend to work up to week 38. My partner is a writer, and so doesn't make any money to speak of.

#5 louiseos

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

I think both you ladies are correct. I've been researching PPL for some time now to work out best option for me. It won't be paid until FAO are satisfied child is born etc., which can take some time (according to friend who recently applied).  I've also learned that it is paid in arrears - as in 2 weeks after you may have been approved. As an FYI, you can lodge your application online up to 3 months in advance (which should mean all of us in the DIG are now eligible). By all accounts this will help FAO/centrelink get their cr@p together and hopefully you won't be delayed too long once bub is born.

Pain having to wait for payments etc but we're also very lucky it's there as an option. I'd be devastated if we didn't have it! original.gif

#6 Future-self

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

nikksta Yes, as PP said, unless you work right up until your due date and Centrelink miraculously process your PPL application in 2 days  biggrin.gif there will be a few weeks where you won't have income coming in. I suppose it's expected that you allow for that in budgeting and have rent/mortgage and expenses covered in advance for that time. Catirving you won't be eligible for "the dole" or unemployment benefits for this time.
I have also heard varying stories regarding the length of time it takes to process the forms once you've sent them in (the proof of birth forms from the hospital I mean). There's been a few threads around grumpily pointing out that registering online 3 months before is pointless, as the paperwork you have to fill out and give in post-birth repeats most of the information anyway. I think I'm just going to wait, do the forms post birth and not waste time on the Centrelink site.

As for me, I'm feeling huge and just had my first taste (literally!) of heartburn and reflux. Bloody hell, that's a crap way to wake up from a nap! In typical for me form, I ended up vomiting because of it but have had some Mylanta in the cupboard ready and waiting for this moment which seems to be helping somewhat.

#7 PinkSurvivor

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

bbabyflip.gif Our Due Dates! bbabyflip.gif

September 1st

Morti
Name : Sharon
Sex of baby : Boy!!!
Other children : 3 (DS 11; DD 8; DD 6)

Miss S
Name: Susan
Other: DH 40, 1x DS 19, 1x DD 2.5

September 2nd

ayla2008
Name Teresa,
live- Melbourne SE going to Monash
Age 37,
other kids- DD 3.5years

September 3rd

Threenager
Name: Simone
Location Canberra.
Sex: We r thinking boy, but will know more at 20 weeks.
One other child, dd, 3.5.

McBaby's Mum
Me:31 years
Husband: 30 years
First Baby
Country Victoria

DJMIN
Sex: I'm hoping for a girl.. no sense either way. We've decided to find out at 20 weeks scan.
Other Children - 0

September 4th

Catirving
Name: Becky
Sex: girl!
Other: N/A

Giltine
Name: Leanne
Sex: I'm guessing a girl, DF wants a boy.
Other Children: N/A

sg290780
Name: Sally
Sex: Boy
Other Children: 2 gorgeous girls - 7 & 5

September 5th

tauruspregnant
Name: Simone
Sex: I'm guessing boy but my friend thinks girl and she is a little psychic so we'll see
Other Children: None

nikksta
Name - Nikki
I live in Perth (Fremantle area)
Age - 33
No other children..

September 6th

PinkSurvivor
Name: Jennifer
Sex: DH is positive its a girl but I'm waiting for the gender scan
Other: DS1 is 4 and DS2 is 2

Bell07
Name: Bell
Sex: Not sure at all, no vibe this time but my DP thinks girl.
One DD aged 8 months (yes, I am absolutely freaking out at the small age gap, just trying to keep telling myself that we can do it...)

September 7th

September 8th

September 9th

Dimdash
Name: Dimity
Sex: Our guess is boy
Other Children - 0

BumpedUp
Name: Kristie
Sex: My vibe is girl @ the moment
Other Children: n/a

September 10th

Red2012

Name: Rachelle
Sex: My instincts say a girl
Other Children: N/A

NatMac
Name: Nat
Sex: Strong instinct it's a girl
Other children: DS 11 months

September 11th
jodiecorrine
  babygirl.gif Tigerlily Rain Arrived 29/07/2012  babygirl.gif

amberkins

September 12th

Mumma-to-A

Name: Sonia
Sex: No idea but will be finding out through scan.
Other children: DS 4

September 13th

Sarr333
Name: Sarah
Sex: Unsure
Other: N/A

September 14th

September 15th

September 16th
3cubs
Name: Ingrid
Baby no. 4
Ds1: 4 turning 5 in June, DS2: passed away at 11 days, DD: 1 turning 2 in November

September 17th

Popple

Other Children: DS 2

Futureself
Sex: WE can't decide if we want to know! Scan next week

Em-K
Name : Emma-Kate
Sex of baby : TBA (find out on the 26th April - my husband and I can't wait!!)
Other children : 0 (this is our first child)

September 18th
Kayelee65
Name: Katrina

September 19th

tinkster23
Name:Theresa
Other Kids: Hannah 6; Jack 3

ejfingerscrossed
Name: Ella
Sex: Definitely a Boy!

September 20th
Hope_fully
Name: Katherine

September 21st

hellwifeBecG
Name: Bec

Want_to_be_a_mum

September 22nd

LozB

Name: Lauren

camizebra
Name: Camille
Sex: Will find out at our 3 May morphology scan
Other kids: None

*littlemiracles*
Name: Michelle
Sex of baby: unknown - scan 8th May
Other children: DD - aged 6 yrs

September 23rd

MKTWINS

scheduled 39 wk c-section
Name: Mel
Other Kids: Twin DD (3)
Sex:Girl

DeeDee70
Name: Dee,
Other kids: DS 13, DD11, DD9, DS 4 and DD 18months

Tibs
Other children: 2 and 4 year old

September 24th

Tricia24

Name: Tricia

mks81
Name: Michelle
Other Children: DD9
Live:SWQLD

September 25th

September 26th

September 27th

September 28th

Jess1980

Name: Jess
ITS TWINS
Genders: Surprise

tweetz
1st Baby

September 29th
Rach42
Name: Rach
Sex: Girl
2 other Children

September 30th

Our Angels

MoiMoiMoi

N@K

Edited by PinkSurvivor, 05 August 2012 - 07:34 PM.

#8 PinkSurvivor

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

ejfingerscrossed:  I changed your gender to Defintiely a boy original.gif Sorry it took so long!

As for me, I am super tired the last few days and I have my OB appt tomorrow. I'll do a better update after my appt.

Is anyone else planning on using cloth nappies? I love them!!! I used them with DS1 and DS2 and I've got all mine washed and ready to go, and I've bought some more. I am very excited original.gif I'm a nerd.

How far has everyone gotten with setting up the nursery? I have everything washed and ready, and the cot and everything is set up. All I have to do is pick up my big layby (Feeding chair, change table, car capsule and pram) and get DH to put together the change table and feeding chair and I'm all finished besides finding a rug for the nursery. I'm so excited and considering they think I only have 5 weeks to go before they induce me I'm getting very eager!!

I hope everyone is well original.gif

I can't believe I'm 31 weeks!!!

#9 tweetz

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:07 PM

What timing! I finally had my maternity leave catch-up with payroll this afternoon. I have now determined my official last day - as I've previoulsy mentioned I'll be working up to 38 weeks if all goes smoothly. I now need to get a medical certificate to prove I'm pregnant so I can submit my leave application. In my case, I'm using up my annual leave first, then receive 3 months paid leave from my company and then the govt PPL for 18 weeks. Things will still be difficult financially but I'm grateful for what I will get.

There seems to be a regular flow of people going on mat leave at my work so payroll are quite familiar handling this whole process. The lady in payroll said it takes Centrelink about 5weeks from when you provide them with the proof of birth before the money comes through, and what surprised me is that it's paid to my employer. I'll then get the money in the monthly pay cycle from work. So for me, I don't see the need to fill in the forms prior to baby's arrival as they will have plenty of time to process it before I wish for it to start.

It might be worth having a chat with someone in payroll.

I'm off to bed now. Long day with work and then antenatal class at the hospital. Tonight we covered pain relief and caesareans.Will catch up on other posts soon.Take care all.

#10 Rach42

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

PinkSurvivor Yep I'm using cloth too original.gif  I found a stash of small sized nappies that I had used on DS1 and DS2 and I was ridiculously happy about that lol.  I've just realised that makes some of them nearly 8 years old!  They look in good shape though (I repaired a couple) and they are all washed and ready to go.  I did buy a few more for this bub as I couldn't help myself!  I'm claiming it's research into the new MCNs that are out there so I know what ones to buy when I need to get larger sizes.  Can't wait to use them biggrin.gif

I've never been through the maternity leave thing but it's interesting to read that the money comes through Centerlink... I was trying to figure out why CL would be involved as I thought the payment was directly from the employer.  Seems a bit harsh that you have that time without income doesn't it!  

I keep on bumping my belly as I forget how far it sticks out and I swear it got bigger again yesterday.  It has to stop growing just now as I'm getting married next weekend an mum did the final fitting of my dress last weekend!

#11 MKTWINS

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hi all,

Had another scan last week and baby looked fine, however at my Ob appointment today my titre levels have risen from t:4 to t:16. I'm rh- and created anti-bodies from my last pregnancy... What this means is if the titre rises the baby could be in danger of becoming anaemic and may need blood transfusions or be delivered earlier depending on how it all goes... It's all very scary!

Will have another blood test on Monday then another scan at the Mater Hospital Wednesday. I'm only 28 weeks this Sunday... Apart from that she's moving and measuring fine so I hope she can last another 10 weeks in my belly! So worried....

My Ob has been terrific. I'm booked in at GC hospital this time (I delivered privately last time with a private Ob) and was really worried about going public but he has been fantastic! He's also said he will be (hopefully) be doing my delivery (planned c-section) so I feel a little more reassured.

Hope everyone else is travelling along nicely.

#12 heliwifeBecG

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

Hi All,

In relation to the PPL from Centrelink - I work in payroll...so this is what I know.

Centrelink have actually been pretty good in getting things moving along for current employees who are already on maternity leave and getting the paid parental leave. It only took a few weeks for the first payment to come through from the date the employee gave birth.

It DOES get paid direct to the employer, and then the employer pays it onto you as their employee. It gets taxed accordingly, but at $606 (new amount for this financial year) the tax isnt that great... for $1202/FN it works out to be $112 in tax so you would still get $1090/FN in your hand, which is still pretty good!

Also if your company offers salary sacrifice, depending on type of sacrifice, you can also salary sacrifice some or all (depending on each individial companies limits) of the paid parental leave so that reduces your tax paid again...works out great for those who are able to utilise it - which is also a good benefit of having it paid to your employer instead of direct to you.

I, for example, get to salary sacrifice $620/FN so my taxable amount (PPL) is only $582/FN - so I wont be paying any tax on my PPL for the 18 weeks or 9FNs. I am happy about that! original.gif

In relation to the use of leave etc up until you recieve your PPL from your employer, you can use your paid maternity leave (if your company offers it) annual or even sick/personal leave (as carers leave - although check with each individual organisation on this one).

I am really lucky that I get paid maternity leave for 10weeks (better than nothing), paid parental leave for 18weeks and then I am using up the balance of my leave entitlements - all of which will be at half pay (apart from the paid parental leave) so I will be getting money coming in unti end of June 2013.  very happy with that!!!

as all organisations are different with what leave they offer best to talk to your payroll office just to be sure you are not going to be left in the lurch come time of bubs arrival.  

my pregnancy is still going along really well. heart burn has also started to kick in but its not too severe. legs cramps are easing off and no fluid or swelling so midwives and doctor are very happy, and my BP is back down to what it used to be also.

can't believe I am 29 wks already - my whoel pregnancy has flown. Only 6 weeks left of work after tomorrow! yay.

#13 jess1980

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:03 PM

What about if you are self employed? I'm having twins and according to the family assistance website I should be able to get both ppl and also the baby bonus but I'm a bit confused as my husband and I had our own business that we are in the process of closing so not sure of eligibility

#14 Bksa

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hi everyone

This is my first actual post, even though I've been stalking the thread for some time to compare my pregnancy to everyone elses! It has been so helpful to me as it is my first pregnancy and I really don't know what to expect.

I'm due on 14 September, so am 30 weeks this Friday. My husband keeps telling me to introduce myself, given that I'm learning so much from you all so I thought I'd do just that!

biggrin.gif

#15 Rach42

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Bksa Hi and welcome original.gif  This is my third baby but it kind of feels like my first because it is so different this time!  I'm not sure if that is because I'm having a girl and the last 2 were boys, because I'm with a different partner or maybe just because I'm an "older" mum.

I had my second GD test today and it was horrible - I felt so faint and short of breath for the whole 2 hours and then was just really tired and lethargic for the rest of the day.  Oh well, it's over now and hopefully will come back all clear like the first one.

#16 tinkster23

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:23 PM

Rach42- how come you had to do a second test if the first one was ok? My ob isn't making me do the gtt, which is fine with me original.gif

Bksa- welcome, your husband is right, better to say hi!

Maternity leave- I'm lucky, I've got a few weeks of time in lieu of public holidays, 6 weeks of annual leave, 14 weeks of maternity leave from work and then another 18 from the government so I will be finishing work in 4 weeks (7 shifts to go!!) and paid until the end of April next year. I can't wait to stop work,the nights have been horribly busy at this time of year and I'm taking much longer to recover from the two nights in particular.
Saw my ob on Monday and he's happy with everything, tho did say he thinks it'll be a larger than average baby, which doesn't come as a shock, jack was 10lb11oz so I don't make them small! He's happy I've not got much longer at work and is happy to keep seeing me every 4 weeks which is nice (at $100 per appt!)
Pink- I'm making headway at clearing out my nursery, but haven't even begun anything more than that! I've probably got half the boxes out of there so far...I'm trying to do some everyday!

Afm- startting to really struggle with sleep, feeling uncomfortable, heartburn...but really enjoying the massive movements I'm getting now, most of the time anyway. have been sick a bit more than I was, but I think that's just cos I'm tired, need to work more on relaxing, getting on top of everything. Am looking forward to the school holidays, I can stay in trackies a lot! Noticing everything is uncomfortable!

Ok, gotta go!

Hope everyone is well

#17 heliwifeBecG

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

QUOTE (jess1980 @ 04/07/2012, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What about if you are self employed? I'm having twins and according to the family assistance website I should be able to get both ppl and also the baby bonus but I'm a bit confused as my husband and I had our own business that we are in the process of closing so not sure of eligibility

Hi Jess1980,

I am not up witht he self employed side of things, however what I can say is that my sister owns her own salon and she got paid the full paid parental leave, however they do steipulate that you are not to pay yourself whilst recieving the paid parental leave.

Maybe best to just call Centrelink and talk to the Paid Parental Leave area about it and there is also the comparison estimator on the centrelink website that is actually quite helpful too - lets you know if you are better of with the PPL or Baby Bonus etc.

Good luck!

#18 *Mumma-to-A*

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Jess - they don't make it easy do they. I would ring now though as you have less than 3 months to go.

HeliwifeBecG - Jess will be able to claim PPL for baby #1 and the Baby Bonus for baby#2 as she is having twins so she can receive both payments.

I am just claiming the Baby bonus (current SAHM) and unfortunely DH will not be entitled to the new parental paid leave as it doesn't come in till January for dads. Being self employed too I don't think he will take too much time off either.

Baby's room is coming along. Currently have the carpet going in as I type. I really hate havng tradies here though - I never know if I should offer them a drink or just let them get on with it.

I'm off for another 3d scan on monday to take my mum for her birthday. And yay last day of school for DS bring on the sleep ins for the next 2 weeks. I can't believe he is half way through kindy already.

I'm looking for a simple decal to add to the now painted walls. Trying to tie it in with the nursery bedding but can't decide. And once the carpet is in I can go and get the cot and changetable off layby and then a trip to ikea for stuva drawers and possibly shelves for the wall. Then mountains of washing to do of baby clothes and blankets and it will be finished.

#19 Rach42

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

tinkster23 I had GD with one of my earlier pregnancies (can't remember which one) so they told me to go get a 2hr GD test done at 26 weeks.  I thought that they just wanted me to do it early not that I was going to have to do two.  It seems a bit silly when it came back all clear to go have to do another one 2 weeks later!  I guess it's better to be safe although they better not ask me to do any more!

I'm starting to have trouble sleeping as well - I can't get comfortable in any one position for more than a few minutes at a time.  I can't believe I'm going to get bigger as I feel so stretched out all ready!  DS2 also finds it very amusing that I will get bigger - he thinks I'm already as big as the house laughing2.gif  He felt bub move the other day and got this real look of wonder on his face - very cute.

#20 Catirving

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hi 'yall,

Just thought I'd update you on my Paid Parental Leave application - I only put it in a few days ago, filling in the online form. Today I received an online letter saying the leave had been approved (to be more accurate, it hilariously said "we will pay you Parental Leave" - strange and unusual bureaucratic language! Presumably, if they don't approve it, they put the word "not" into the same sentence). I was amazed how fast it was processed, but then I am already in the Centrelink system having several casual and part-time jobs and nothing regular.

It says it will commence from my due date and once we've shown proof of birth - I wonder what happens if she arrives early?

As for me, everything is surprisingly routine. All my tests are fine, although my dour worst-case-scenario Scottish GP freaked me out the other day by explaining what will happen if the baby is transverse come week 38 (as she was for my check-up) - it's elective C-section time. Mind you, she is still rockin' and rollin' all day, so she has plenty of time to do the right thing and go head down, bum up. Apparently, if I start having contractions and she is transverse, it's straight to the hospital, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. I've given her a good talking to and am confident she will comply. All babies are obliging, aren't they?

We now have all the baby accoutrements, except for modern cloth nappies. I'm so in a quandary about what to buy, I just can't settle and make a decision! So I shall get 10 each from three different brands and hope for the best. Choice magazine did a profile on them, so at least I can narrow down some of the name.

My work colleagues are scheming to have my contract renewed (you may recall I have to resign from my contract, that will officially finish about a week after my parental leave does), so my secret desire to have some extra weeks off may not come to fruition. Luckily, my partner is a qualified child care worker who works from home (not in child care) and is stepping up to be primary carer, and as this town is so small, he can easily bring her to me for feeds. It's only two minutes from home to work. I just think I may find it very hard to hand over the reins.

#21 tweetz

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Bksa - Welcome to the forum. This is my first pregnancy too and I love the support & wealth of information here.

Rach42 - I'm also having trouble sleeping and can't stay comfortable for very long. And to think I'm only 28 weeks...

Had hospital appointment duirng the week and was certainly the best one I've had so far. The midwife we saw was absolutely wonderful - loved that she was very informative throughout the visit and would tell me things without me having to ask. Hoping I see her again. Everything is going well with bubs. He was quite active while the midwife was checking for his heartbeat original.gif

I've been unsure whether I wanted to have a baby shower but I'm having one now...just a small one. My best friend is organising it, with lots of input from me. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm making progress cleaning out the nursery. Setting the date for the baby shower has given me extra motivation to get moving with it so that it will actually looks like a nursery by then.

#22 BellO'Nromze

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

In moving hell...will be back to say hello again after the move is done...
Catirving, just wanted to say, I wouldn't buy 10 of each type of cloth nappy, I bought two of each of four different types of MCN and found that there were some that suited my baby MUCH better.  Ten is a huge amount if you then don't like the way they fit your baby.
Cheers all, Bell

#23 ejfingerscrossed

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hi Ladies,Hope you are all well? I've been following the maternity leave/paid parental leave conversation, I am lucky enough to get 12 weeks from my employer us 6 weeks of sick/annual leave paid out plus the governments 18 weeks of paid may leave, I was tossing up whether to take the work pay at 1/2 rate but found out that if I was doing that and decided to come back to work early then I am not entitled to the money, it just gets cut off! I figured it can sit in my bank account until I need it!
I also just need to have a little pregnancy vent! I have had an up and down couple of weeks, I work in sales and because I won't be here at the end of the year, the next 6 weeks don't really count for me and I am having a really hard time motivating myself to go to work, added to that  I had a really rotten cold for a few days and once that started to clear up I tried to get out of bed and could barely walk, I've got Severe SPD and am now spending 1/2 my life in physio and wearing a very attractive girdle. To add insult to injury last week I found a lump in one of my breasts, I showed my OB yesterday and he pushed me off to the breast surgeon to check it out! So my stress levels are a bit off the planet this week! On the upside my DP is flogging himself stupid to get our house finished before jnr arrives and other than that the Baby is doing really well, I just wish my stupid body would sort itself out!
Ok, self indulgent rant over! I hope next week is better than this one!

#24 PinkSurvivor

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

catirving: I would not buy 10 of each either. I've used clth for both of my boys, both of them very heavy wetters. I found the best success with fitted nappies (small,medium, and large) rather than the one size fits most ones.(If you try itti bitti or bambooty they have a smaller fit than baby beehinds so be careful for that as not all smalls are the same). I found Baby BeeHinds the best all around nappy, not as cute patterns but they have never leaked and they worked really well. I still have about 45 (assorted sizes) after 5 YEARS!!!!! I did have to replace the elastic 5 years on but I've definitely gotten my money worth when I can use them for 3 kids! If you ever want any nappy info I can help with what I know anyways, just ask away original.gif

EJfingerscrossed: I've had SPD each pregnancy so I feel your pain! Try not to worry too much about the lump as MOST are benign but its better to be safe than sorry. Chances are they will give you a breast ultrasound and if it looks suspicious a biopsy. If you have ANY questions, or concerns please PM me as I've been there!! I know how hard and scary it is. So if you just want to know what a biopsy feels like, or even just to chat, let me know ok. I'll PM you.

#25 Future-self

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

Bell07 Good Luck with the move, I can't imagine having to do that now - you brave woman! I hope you are barely lifting a finger and have loads of support!

EJfingerscrossed: I too am in SPD hell and have a lovely support belt to accessorise with. I cannot believe how quickly it has escalated, a few weeks ago there was nothing and now I'm having to take days off to rest, am barely sleeping and am in pain all day, everyday. I'm having to re-evaluate my leaving date from work because of it too, trying to get to 33 weeks now instead of 36.
The added stress of the lump must be awful. I'm sure it's nothing but great your Dr is so proactive

On the plus side: I had my baby shower on the weekend and had the most lovely day  biggrin.gif
I didn't organise a thing, it was thrown by my sisters and Mum and was a champagne brunch at a lovely venue. It was such a beautiful QLD winter weather sunshiny day and I loved catching up with all my Aunts, cousins, friends & workmates (and eating quite a few cupcakes  biggrin.gif) -  my MIL and SIL even came from interstate to be there. All in all, I feel very loved.  wub.gif  I had it so early as my parents are off OS for a couple of weeks now and it was either now or at 36/37 weeks and I chose early rather than later!!! Given how crippled I am with the SPD, it was a good call. Everyone was so generous and DH and I loved opening all the gifts together later that day. A definite spirit lifter.

Edited by futureself, 10 July 2012 - 07:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.