Due In Sept 2012 Chat Thread #4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#51 *littlemiracles*

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:16 AM

Hello all,

Well a super busy week here - my poor DD has been so sick so its been lots of docs appts for her and time off school - worst possible timing really but what can you do!!!! I now only have 2 weeks of work left and am hanging for this week to be over -  its a huge week this week (not hours wise just things happening) so am looking forward to my last week to cruise on by :-) I have been making sure I don't stay back at work much as I was really struggling with energy etc and have found it much better this last week. Am looking forward to some relaxing before bubs arrives thats for sure. Still got quite a few things to buy - not big things though (apart from pram LOL) but just bits and pieces. Bubs bag for hospital is pretty much ready to go (just need some wondersuits) but mine is not even out. Plan on starting when I finish up work. Nursery looks like a babys room - just not organised LOL. Had an appt this week - all looking ok with Missy Moo. Dr does wonder how I am ever going to fit another 7+ weeks of growing in my little tummy LOL but I assured him I did it once I can do it again! He is also going to write a referral to hospital for repeat C-sect (they were toying with idea of VBAC - against medical advice from surgeon who did my emerg. csect) and to do it at 38 weeks as I went into labour at 38+2 with DD. I don't see hospital until 24/8 so have a few weeks to wait to get my booking date but its creeping up fast!!!!!

Other than that, all is going well. Feeling pretty good for this stage of pregnancy - cannot believe really how fast it is going. Am so excited to meet my baby girl but also to enjoy these last weeks of pregnancy before she arrives.

HOpe everyone else is feeling ok too - cannot believe some of you are only just over a month off giving birth!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!

#52 Sar333

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

Hello all,

This pelvic pain a few of you are having sounds so awful! Mine hurts, but at least I can walk... well slow waddle anyway.

Have been thinking about hiring a TENS machine. I know a few people who have found them to be amazing so thought I might give it a go, anyone here used one or thinking about it?

We decided to do a full day birth workshop rather than the evening courses. Lots of info to take in and lots of DVDs, half the ladies were emotional and in tears, but pretty much anything sets me off at the moment!

Baby's room still looks like a complete mess but we're getting there original.gif

#53 ejfingerscrossed

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

Hi y'all,
I hope everyone is doing well! I have had a trying couple of weeks, and wanted to thank you all for your support, the news is all pretty sunny for me, firstly baby is going brilliantly, even though we are measuring 40 fundal and we are only 31 and 6, I have SPD (which for anyone lucky enough to have avoided it, feels like tennis elbow but down there) but m managing it quite well with the help of my brilliant physio, if anyone is having pelvic problems and is in Sydney send me a message and I'll send you her details. Last time I wrote I had also just found a breast lump, which has since been ultrasounded and removed, it's not believed to be anything sinister, but was removed now so it wouldn't grow and get in the way of breast feeding.Speaking of Breastfeeding - does anyone know where I can get maternity singlets for a larger bust, I'm a 16/18 f and the good folks at bonds only go up to a dd???In other good news my house has about 3 weeks left on its construction, then we can move in and pick up our baby stuff and start to get sorted, and to top it off I only have 30 more days of stupid work to go! I am fairly exhausted so will be happy to be on leave although I get the feeling I will be packing and unpacking until I go onto labour!
I hope everyone is Doing really well and staying as healthy and well rested as possible

#54 Future-self

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

'tinkster23' You poor thing, my SPD is bad but you sound like you're in agony. I hope that not being at work helps and you can rest more

'ejfingerscrossed' Glad to hear your lump is looking non-scary. What a thing to go through! Can't believe you're going to be packing and unpacking in a few weeks. I can't imagine being able to bend AT ALL in a  few weeks the way I'm going let alone moving! Hope you have lots of help.

My SPD is getting worse so I'm finishing work at the end of this week - 3 weeks earlier than planned. But I can't handle the commute in and out of the city each day and the amount of walking and standing I need to do to at my job. It means I have an enormous pile of things to get through this week to handover but I'm just gritting my teeth and focusing on Friday.

I'm also struggling emotionally as a friend of mine committed suicide last week. I don't think I can believe it yet and I just keep focusing on what needs to be done at work, helping his family with practical things and distracting them as MY distraction.  I feel so emotionally worn out and I am aware of staying calm and looking after myself and Baby.

This is on top of my beloved Step-Dad starting Chemo this week for throat cancer so it's all just a bit too much. All in all, I feel, well, messy and keep thinking that this wasn't the way it was supposed to be sad.gif

#55 Anne2663

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Oh my god your having a terrible time, I'm so sorry to hear all that is happening around you!

#56 mummaniki

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:54 PM

Had appointment today with the doctor to discuss my ultrasound results well turns out i have a big bub but they arent sure if its from the GD but if i go to full term bub will be over 9 pounds sad.gif so another scan is book for 37 weeks and if bub has continued to grow i will be induced at 38wks :'( so nervous i wasnt planning this at all.

#57 Rach42

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

ejfingerscrossed glad to hear the lump turned out to be non-sinister!

futureself and mummaniki I'm really sorry to hear about the rough and emotional times you are having sad.gif

#58 Supermummy19

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Hello ladies!!

I just joined today and have spent all day reading this forum!! You're all so helpful and it's good to share your experiences with other women! Especially for a 20 year old first time mum!! I'm due on September 5th and I cannot wait!! We're having a little girl, and we've been going to our antenatal classes, one last one to go next week!!!

We have our last ultra sound tomorrow and at the last one our baby was in a breech position.. I am freaking out because when I was in my mum's womb, she had to have a c section because I was a breech baby! I'm hoping it hasn't been passed down because I am so freaked out of injections, especially the idea of having one in my spine, and being awake while I'm being cut!!

At my last appointment, my ob said it sounds like she's spun around, but we will just have to see tomorrow!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! I've been trying all of the exercises since the 28 week scan, to turn her lol.

I'm not sure if they work, but hopefully.. I'll find out tomorrow for sure original.gif

Edited by Sylvia92, 26 July 2012 - 03:50 PM.

#59 Catirving

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:46 PM

Hi Sylvia92, and welcome!

I know exactly how you feel -I'm nearly 36 weeks (9 months next week - OMG!) and my baby has just turned from being neatly head down to being in a tightly curled up ball, like a kitten, which isn't terribly comfortable for me, and can't be too comfortable for her, either, as she's pushing and pulling like mad. If she stays like this for the next two weeks, it's a C-section for me.

I'm alternating between being comfy and walking like a normal person, to having her shift, and me waddling like a duck! Finally managed to find some nursing bras that fit (and are on sale) at Target today, straight into the hospital bag they went. My first batch of modern cloth nappies arrived recently, and they seem great - just China cheapies, but they dry really quickly (I've been washing them to improve the absorbency), even in this mid-winter weather.

Baby shower in two weeks, then I finish work. Yay!

#60 tibs

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (mum2bub92 @ 26/07/2012, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello ladies!!

I just joined today and have spent all day reading this forum!! You're all so helpful and it's good to share your experiences with other women! Especially for a 20 year old first time mum!! I'm due on September 5th and I cannot wait!! We're having a little girl, and we've been going to our antenatal classes, one last one to go next week!!!

We have our last ultra sound tomorrow and at the last one our baby was in a breech position.. I am freaking out because when I was in my mum's womb, she had to have a c section because I was a breech baby! I'm hoping it hasn't been passed down because I am so freaked out of injections, especially the idea of having one in my spine, and being awake while I'm being cut!!

At my last appointment, my ob said it sounds like she's spun around, but we will just have to see tomorrow!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! I've been trying all of the exercises since the 28 week scan, to turn her lol.

I'm not sure if they work, but hopefully.. I'll find out tomorrow for sure original.gif

Don't stress just yet, my first was 34 weeks when he finally turned from breech to head down so you never know original.gif

QUOTE (Catirving @ 26/07/2012, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Sylvia92, and welcome!

I know exactly how you feel -I'm nearly 36 weeks (9 months next week - OMG!) and my baby has just turned from being neatly head down to being in a tightly curled up ball, like a kitten, which isn't terribly comfortable for me, and can't be too comfortable for her, either, as she's pushing and pulling like mad. If she stays like this for the next two weeks, it's a C-section for me.

I'm alternating between being comfy and walking like a normal person, to having her shift, and me waddling like a duck! Finally managed to find some nursing bras that fit (and are on sale) at Target today, straight into the hospital bag they went. My first batch of modern cloth nappies arrived recently, and they seem great - just China cheapies, but they dry really quickly (I've been washing them to improve the absorbency), even in this mid-winter weather.

Baby shower in two weeks, then I finish work. Yay!

Don't talk to me about a packed hospital bag we can't be getting that close  ohmy.gif   biggrin.gif

I'm with you on the duck walking, my last 2 babies were breech until 32+ weeks and even then sat high to the end but this one has been head down and low from around 26 weeks and boy do you feel the difference.

mummaniki my last baby was 9 pounds at birth, I didn't even have GD and I'm sure I ate the same way as my first pregnancy (7 pound odd baby).  I don't know why or how it happened but it is frustrating isn't it.

Edited by tibs, 26 July 2012 - 11:02 PM.

#61 tinkster23

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:20 PM

Mummaniki- some people just make big babies. My last was 10lb11oz. No GD. My dh was the same weight at birth and I'm not tiny. Thankfully I had a c/s but I've got a dodgy pelvis.
Pain much better this week since I've pretty much been sitting doing nothing. Helped by the fact that I had a car accident Tuesday night. Just rear ended someone at low speed. Went to hospital to gt bub checked out, very active, no bleeding, all good.
They did talk about me staying overnight which made me think maybe I should pack a bag, but since I'm a booked c/s I've not bothered.
Still so much to do, hoping to get a painter in soon, since I can't move enough to paint anymore. sad.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one waddling, mines mostly due to pain, but I'm very very slow.

Hoping to get a new car this weekend!

Hope everyone is well!

#62 mummaniki

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:57 PM

Thanks everyone for your support im slowly getting my head around the big bub and being induced if it happens, Unfortunately my partner and i have missed our antenal classes which is a bit annoying i was looking forward to them, do you think its too late to try book in for some now? im almost 34 weeks ?????

I havent even thought about a hospital bag yet and it seems with losing 2 extra weeks everything is going into crazy mode, work werent too impressed with the now early exit my boss has just opened a new kids facility and timing isnt the greatest but it was going to happen its just a little earlier than we thought.

Hope everyone is doing well im loving the waddle i now have its so funny trying to keep up with my partner he just laughs original.gif

#63 Want_to_be_a_mummy

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

I had to have a growth scan and although I haven't seen my obstetrician yet, she said that bub was measuring above average. I also have GD and high blood pressure. My obstetrician has told me that he is 100% certain that he will induce me at 37/38 weeks. The only thing is he is away for the week when I'm 38 weeks so I guess it will just depend on my blood pressure and the baby if he does it at 37 or waits till he gets back at does it at 39. I hadn't really thought about the birth before but now I am really starting to get nervous. I'm really scared, I have no idea what to expect!

#64 *littlemiracles*

Posted 29 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

Hello all,

Busy busy times are ahead for us all it seems. It is nearly august OMG - that means babies will be here soon!!!! Sounds like a few will be getting induced/c-sections early so it really wont' be that long!!! My GP is recommending my c-sect in 38th week rather than wait until 39 like hospital said as DD arrived at 38+2 so he wants it around the same time for this bub. I have just hit 32 weeks so 6ish weeks to go  ohmy.gif - made sure I picked up some hospital bag things from groceries this week - going to get some things each fortnight now and will sort out clothes etc from next week when I am home free and finished work!!! Yay!!! I like to be organised  biggrin.gif Haven't done any more in bubs room since we set it up so looking forward to nesting in there soon enough! DH and I still can't agree on a pram. I want to buy brand new one and he is happy to use SIL second hand one. We have hardly bought anything for this bub as we had everything from DD so I don't think its a big issue plus it will be something we use all the time. Plus I want the city mini and it is out of stock aus wide so need to laybuy it now to ensure it is here on time!  GRRRR - going to push again next weekend!!!!!
My belly button is officially starting to poke out now LOL - DD thinks it is hilarious! Have put on about 4.6KG all up and feeling it in my back after a long day at work. haven't yet got the waddle happening but am sure it will hit me in the next few weeks!

Wanttobeamummy: - atleast they are monitoring you and bubs and assessing things as they come up. Hope little bub can stay in there for as long as possible though.

mummaniki- bugger about the antenatal classes. I would just ring your hospital or midwives and check. We did them first time around even though we knew we were having a c-sect so didn't worry this time!

Tinkster - oh no to car accident - glad all is ok but yay to new car!!!! Sorry to hear you are in pain with things - not too long to go!

Sylvia - welcome and congrats on your first bundle of joy!!!! My DD (now 6) was breech - she never turned head down. She was born by emerg c-sect (due to going into labour before booked c-sect). It was exciting and thrilling all the same (although I am happy to do an elective c-sect to be a bit more relaxed this time). Hope your little one has turned the right way up but if not you still have some time to go. By 35 weeks they were def talking c-sect with me but still continued to monitor even when in labour in case she had turned. The benefit I found was you have plenty of time to research c-sect and ask questions etc. goodluck :-)

A big hi to everyone else - hope to hear how you are all going soon xx

#65 MKTWINS

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:53 AM

Oh my time has flown by...... I'm in a panic today because the baby's room still has all our junk in it and it's a mess! I have no idea where I'm going to put it all!

How is everyone else going with their nurseries?

I'm thinking of making some meals this week (ie getting organised), and freezing them. I know DP and the girls will live on take-out when I'm not around for the 3 days in hospital. Is is too soon...? I was lucky with the girls I had plenty of help. This time it's just us.  unsure.gif

As for bubs my titre level is remaining at t16, so at this stage she is not in danger of becoming anaemic. I've been really lucky (I'm rh- with antibodies). We will still need to be monitored the remainder of the pregnancy but I'm 31 weeks and 1 day so I feel more confident than I was earlier in the pregnancy.

We are also getting a new car this weekend! I cannot wait! I'm really struggling to get in and out of our two door car! It's a mission in itself! lol... The girls are super excited too.

I cannot wait to hear news of babies being born very soon. I have a total of eight weeks to go.... Yay....

#66 jess1980

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

Some days I think this pregnancy is taking forever and other days I panic that I'm not going to be organized enough when these babies arrive. I now have a rough idea when my c-section will be between 36.5 & 37.5wks so have roughly 6 weeks to go. Nursery is set up babies hospital bag is packed I'm hoping to have mine packed in the next week or 2. But my house is a disaster zone I desperately need a cleaner, my hubby still hasn't finished renovating our front bedroom which has to be finished before I give birth and my hubby is worried about playing golf on his days off, needless to say things are very tense in my house!

#67 tinkster23

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

I'm another who is slightly freaked out about the fact that it's less than 6 weeks til my baby will be here! I've started freezing meals already and the nursery is almost cleared out, painter coming this weekend so I can start getting it all organized.

Pain is somewhat better, tho that's only cos I have beendoing nothing,  not having a car made that pretty easy. I did a little shopping today and am paying for it now, am very sore.

Is everyone here in a facebook group? Just wondering if we were going to swap numbers with people so we can let people know as babies start to arrive?

#68 Morti

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (jess1980 @ 30/07/2012, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some days I think this pregnancy is taking forever and other days I panic that I'm not going to be organized enough when these babies arrive.

I know the feeling! I oscillate between being desperate to not be pregnant anymore and wishing that I would be pregnant for at least a few more months. LOL

It's sweltering hot here in Spain at the moment.... and I'm not coping well with having no air conditioning at all. unsure.gif But as horrible as it is being heavily pregnant in the heat, I think it's still preferable to breastfeeding a newborn baby in the heat, so I guess that's another reason to be happy that my baby probably won't be born for another 5 weeks yet.  It should be cooling down here in Valencia by September. (Apparently August is the hottest month.)

MKTWINS - My baby's nursery is still seriously lacking.  Although I do have the essentials now.... bassinette, clothes, chest of drawers, baby bath, stockpile of nappies and baby wipes (I've been buying them in bulk packs whenever I see them on special in the shops for months now so that I won't have to spend a fortune on nappies and wipes later on) etc.

And congrats on your new car MK!! original.gif

Hope everyone is keeping well. bbighug.gif I'm off for a swim in the pool now before I melt!!

#69 MKTWINS

Posted 31 July 2012 - 09:20 AM

how do we join the fb group?

#70 wannabamumma

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hello Ladies,

Well, i am thinking it is about time I introduced myself, seeing as how I have been stalking you for a little while now. I think i was in the seperated groups for a while earlier on, but had dropped off the radar for a while now, although I have been reading through all of your posts this last week.  ph34r.gif

I am still in a state of disbelief that we will be having babies soon. Although my due date is probably one of the last, so i am wondering if I would have been better in the October group.

How many people are still working? Although I still have almost 5 weeks of work to go, my brain is starting to zone out. Which is not helped by the lack of sleep I have been getting over the last week.

I can totally agree with those who are starting to get a little stressed about having the nursery & everything ready. We still have yet to get all of our things off lay-by, let alone getting the nursery cleaned out enough to set stuff up. Although I have about 8 weeks to go, the reality that this may change set in over the weeklend, a close friend of mine ended up having an emergency c/s at 33 weeks due to sudden onset pre-eclampsia. Although everyone is fine, the knowledge that these babies come when they are ready is starting to set in.

Well, better get back to work......

#71 Sar333

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

Hi all,

It is getting close, think I'm a little in denial, haven't even thought about packing hospital bags yet. I have 6 weeks to go till due date but am telling myself 8 so I'm not disappointed if I go to 42 weeks. Still feel like there is lots to be done around the house, I just feel so lazy and awkward though! Hopefully the nesting instinct will hit soon and I'll get off my bum and get cleaning etc.

Only working from home now thank goodness and sleeping so much better original.gif not from being any more comfortable, just so exhausted!

xo

#72 PinkSurvivor

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

I can't believe how soon everything is happening as well!!

I packed my bag today, not a full pack, just basic things for me. I have all the baby's stuff in a box waiting for my nappy bag that I ordered to arrive.

3 weeks to go for me until induction, unless baby decides to stay footling breech and I need a c/s. I cant believe I'm 35 weeks tomorrow!!  I am getting so tired and uncomfortable. I hate showering because it feels like a marathon to try to wash myself and then dry myself and get dressed....I feel like a walrus laughing2.gif

I've been having braxton hicks more often the last few days so I wonder if that means anything. I have them sometimes 15 min apart for an hour or so. If this baby comes early I am not complaining at all, although I hope I last until at least 36 weeks to give baby some time to bake a little more.

Nursery is done (besides the rug), I just have a few sewing projects on the go and I'm completely ready. Car seat is installed, we got the new bassinet mattress and have it set up in the master bedroom.  I have the new pram ready to go and all my new modern cloth nappies ready to go even though I'll use disposables for the first week.

All I need is some lavender baby bath, some baby lotion and formula. I'll buy it all on my kid free day on Thursday. Oh and a dummy chain.

Wow, so close now!!!

I hope you're all well.

Want_to_be_a_mummy and mummaniki. I hope you go well with you're bigger babies. I have been induced for both of mine and they went really well. I on the other hand breed very small babies.....2.880kg and 3kg even. They're expecting this one a little smaller even. I can't beleive they are so small when I am so huge!!

Well I'm off to bed before DH gets tired. He snores like a freak (inhale the roof type snoring) so I go to bed before him so I can fall nto a deep sleep. He stays up for an extra hour and lays xbox lol. He's loving it for the moment.  rolleyes.gif

Have a good night

#73 heliwifeBecG

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

hi all,

I only have 12 days of work remaining...well actually its 11days and 2hours to go - but hey, who is counting! haha biggrin.gif

Hope all is well for everyone! I can't believe how quickly my pregnancy has gone, although I am sure that it will start to slow come in these last weeks...maybe once I finish work, but then I still have a fair bit to do at home in the way of renos so that will keep me occupied I'm sure.  

My hubby is  a mustering helicopter pilot and he told me today that he has been booked in for a job that is 6hours flight time away in the week that I am due! I started balling my eyes out...I know that he has to continue to work and can't just stop because of a due date - that I am certainly not expecting to be the date of actual birth but it scared me so much to think that he won't be close in the event that something does happen in the time when he is away. An hour or two away I can deal with, but not 6! sad.gif What if he misses the birth of our first full term and healthy bub?
Hopefully he can work something out...otherwise the week he is away I will be crossing my legs and not moving at all! hehe.

take care

B x

#74 BellO'Nromze

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

Hi everyone, we are in August - can you believe it?  Time for me to pull my finger out and start to get things organised, methinks!! 33 days until my booked c/s, if I decide to go down that road.
We are in the new house, it was a long and difficult move but it is worth it, the house is great and sooo quiet, I am loving it (moved from last house due to noisy downstairs neighbour who smoked and very noisy street).  I was nervous about the move but it has worked out for the best.
Haven't set up nursery...haven't packed hospital bag...haven't started to fill freezer with meals...just haven't got the energy to do anything really!  Will just leave DP with a list of jobs for when I go into hospital..ha ha ha!

tinkster, I hope your pain is going ok and I am glad that you have finished work and are trying to do less.
ejfingerscrossed, I am a 14E and found the Lovable maternity singlets really good the last time, and they have been getting lots of use this time too even before birth - great to sleep in!  Hope you are going ok and that your stepdad is coping with the chemo.
Pink, you just sound too organised!  I am very envious!  Where do you get the energy?!!
Bec, try not to worry if you can, I am sure that your DP would break air speed records to get back to you if you needed him.

I have booked in for a pregnancy massage tomorrow (child free day) and I can't wait!  A bit of pamper time, bliss...

Have a great week everyone.

#75 *littlemiracles*

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:56 PM

Hello all - popping in quickly whilst on computer to see how everyone is going!! Welcome to August - its exciting to say my baby is due next month!!!!! Only 2 more days of work and boy am I feeling it this week. The shocking sleeps I am having of a night time are not helping at all but its been nice to wind down at work - been going home on time each day this week which never normally happens. We also have a lovely afternoon planned for friday with the families and children to say goodbye and then its dinner out with the staff (just us girls) as a celebration for our year together. Then I can enjoy the weeeknd with my family before a relaxing week next week. Am also looking into a pregnancy massage - need some relaxation after past few weeks!!!!! Off to baby shop this weekend to make a decision on our pram!!!! GRRR to my DH for being a PITA over it! Lucky he has been very good helping out with housework lately - bet that stops when I finish full time work on Friday!

3 weeks on friday till we find out eviction date for bub - can't wait to get that so we can get organised!!!

Take care of those bumps everyone xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.