- - - - -

Win a Playskool Sit, Crawl n’ Stand Band

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#51 *MaybeBaby*

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

We sing (to the tune of "Sex Bomb")"Poo bum, poo bum, you've got a poo bum, and baby I can change your bum!" Hilarious biggrin.gif

#52 Chiquita22

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:22 PM

If your happy and you know it! My 14 month daughter loves clapping her hands and we change the words to clap your feet - she thinks she is so clever (so do I!)

#53 ernesto

Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

CRAZY NIGHTS - Kiss: Because they're all we've been having since bub came along. And crazy not in a good way, like the single days of parties and doing what one wanted not what needed to be done ohmy.gif   So I sing and bop along, life will get better!!

#54 MuffTuft

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

Same 'ol situation, Motley Crue....plain and simply because it is AND it's one of my favourite songs too.  So if I groove away to awesome tunes, my little guy is going to grow up appreciating my kind of music, so I'll like his when he's older and blasting it through the house wink.gif

#55 Charisse77

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes is our favourite as it gets us both involved with many a tickle after

#56 ernesto69.

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:07 PM

La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha...da da da da di da da.  My chance to bust a few moves too, that are strictly for in the house and really get my groove on.  You should see it, it is quite the performance  rolleyes.gif

#57 Chris20

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

Get Out Of My Head by One Direction.  At first she sang Get Out Of My Hair which was hilarious.

#58 mfor

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:54 PM

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na (AKA 'So What' by PINK). ddance.gif

PINK Concert at 34 weeks to blame??? bbluestork.gif

#59 GemmaWest

Posted 13 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

Old Macdonald! Although little miss may think the song is connected to MacDonald's! Obviously her 'secret' trips with Dad aren't so secret! wink.gif

#60 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

Lets get physical, as I dance around the lounge room holding her!

#61 MsBizkit

Posted 17 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Little Peter Rabbit had a fly apon his nose. I insert their full name instead of Peter Rabbit. They LOVE it!

#62 Velocinag

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

You are my sunshine is a favourite but we also make up our own songs. The Hannah banana song to the theme of The Great Escape is her favourite of those.

#63 debba69

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

I want to kiss you all over cause my newborn is so cute an adorable!

#64 bluberry

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:57 PM

'Sexy & i know it' but when Tyson starts getting irritable i change it to 'grumpy and i know it'

#65 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

Big Red Car is fun.

#66 MalibuZoo

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:18 AM

Baby got back.
After that famous friends Ep of Ross and Rachel singing to emma we gave it a try. Maybe it's my moves though.

#67 mgraham2

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:59 AM

"I'm sexy and I know it" by LMFAO. My son giggles hysterically when I "wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle"

#68 BeAwesome

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

Bohemian Rhapsody is a favorite dinnertime grooving song in this household.

#69 Butterfly*77

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

We are a LMFAO household with DS1 leading the charge with his favourite song of all time, Party Rock. He expects baby brother (coming in a couple of weeks) to come out of the womb "shufflin'" LOL

#70 joyinjuly

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Definitely ABC. You are never old to sing this beautiful song! It is fun, easy and teaches alphabets to kids at very early age.

#71 Mummy_2010

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:25 PM

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star because its the only song that calms my baby and helps him drift off to sleep biggrin.gif

#72 mum201

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Baby loves to dance to 'elmo and I know it' (sesame street version of 'sexy and I know it'), because 'no shoes no shirt and he still gets service'.

#73 snozzlewort

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

Jack and I love dancing to upbeat songs - usually from movies that he watches with me. He loves Footloose by Kenny Loggins and he can't get enough of my 80's Chipmonk and Chippettes tape (Yes that's right a tape) which has great songs like faith and I wanna dance with somebody on it. He loves it

#74 paulez2

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Peppa Pig Theme Song. Our toddler loves Peppa.

#75 T&A

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:38 PM

I'm sexy and I know it! Bubba cracks up every time now, but it used to be the only song she would go to sleep to!!!  biggrin.gif

Edited by T&A, 25 July 2012 - 01:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.