* * * * * 1 votes

Win a family holiday stay at the Paradise Resort Queensland

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
374 replies to this topic

#326 nanadog

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:16 AM

cause its way too cold and wet in NSW...

#327 kerriecomp

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Hubby has 2 prosthetic legs & just received his first ever 'waterproof' ones and wants to try them out with our 5yr old daughter.

#328 LaurenAshJack

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:07 PM

Because i need rest from my 2 month olds projectile vomit and building spaceships with my 5 year old... Around 3 poolside mojitas should fix it!

#329 redglittershoes

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:12 PM

Because our last eagerly anticipated holiday was spent with my 12 month old very sick in hospital for the duration. He didn't get to go to the beach so we would love to take him to Paradise Resort to play in the water.

#330 shelj81

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

We have never had a family holiday anywhere yet. My little girl has been sick since birth but is finally on the mend and we would love to have a beautiful holiday with her to escape the daily grind!

#331 mrschellis

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

I'm a wife and a mom to a 2 year old, studying full time in Primary Education, I would love some quality family time.

#332 KYMICHELLE

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:45 PM

Tassie is cold
I'm feeling old!
Need a warm break
for my sanity's sake!
The kids would have fun
In some Paradise sun!

#333 puelogic

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 16/07/2012, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win a family holiday stay for 3 nights for 2 adults and 2 children at the Paradise Resort in Queensland.

This multi-award winning property has a firm ‘kid’s first’ philosophy, which makes it incredibly popular with families. Set on five acres close to Gold Coast Beaches and attractions, as one TripAdvisor guest put it: “this resort is built for kids”. Featuring 358 guest rooms, the Zone 4 Kids Club and a giant new Zone 4 Kid’s Waterpark – one of the biggest in the southern hemisphere, the resort caters for babies and toddlers right through to 12-year-olds. Accommodation comprises colorful, newly refurbished king and junior bunkhouses with free in-room Sony Playstation, DVD players, kitchenettes and more, connecting rooms and family rooms. Onsite you’ll also find economically priced eateries, a supermarket, tour desk, entertainment crew, playground and family friendly movies screened on Saturday nights with mobile popcorn, fairy floss and hotdog sellers.

For more information, visit www.paradiseresort.com.au.

Prize:
3nts in a Resort Room for 2 Adults and up to 2 Children (0-12years)
Continental breakfast daily in Bistro Zagames
One Zone 4 Kids Club session per child per day

**For stay between August 15, 2012 and March 31, 2013 excluding school holiday and peak travel periods, subject to availability.  This prize does not include flights or transfers, it is accommodation only and it is the winner’s responsibility to arrange transfers or flights to the hotel in Queensland.
Total prize value being $613.

How to enter
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why does your family deserve a holiday in Queensland?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 16 July 2012 until Monday 13 August 2012.

#334 puelogic

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Would be great to take the kids to Gold Coast. Winning would be the biggest bonus as it would make us stop working all the time and actually make the time to give the kids what they deserve. Let it be!

#335 jayhar97

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

beacause we are a familly that are always doing something for other people so it would be nice for us to have a break and holiday together.

#336 katbalou

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

Our kids are always fitting in around us, so it would be absolutely magical to holiday somewhere amazing like Paradise that's completely designed for them.

#337 marcey23

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

My hubby, daughter and I are a young family trying to get ourselves set up long term which is hard with both our immediate families being a plane ride away in opposite directions. My hubby is currently suffering from excruciating teeth pain whilst we make payments on ; unfortunelty due to our outgoings we arent able to provide our daughter with the oppotunity for a holiday and it would be great for us too; to finally getaway

#338 Guest_lordylord_*

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

I don't think my partner has ever had a holiday in his life. We'd love to win. We are generous people who deserve good things for ourselves.

#339 camsawford

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 16/07/2012, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win a family holiday stay for 3 nights for 2 adults and 2 children at the Paradise Resort in Queensland.

This multi-award winning property has a firm ‘kid’s first’ philosophy, which makes it incredibly popular with families. Set on five acres close to Gold Coast Beaches and attractions, as one TripAdvisor guest put it: “this resort is built for kids”. Featuring 358 guest rooms, the Zone 4 Kids Club and a giant new Zone 4 Kid’s Waterpark – one of the biggest in the southern hemisphere, the resort caters for babies and toddlers right through to 12-year-olds. Accommodation comprises colorful, newly refurbished king and junior bunkhouses with free in-room Sony Playstation, DVD players, kitchenettes and more, connecting rooms and family rooms. Onsite you’ll also find economically priced eateries, a supermarket, tour desk, entertainment crew, playground and family friendly movies screened on Saturday nights with mobile popcorn, fairy floss and hotdog sellers.

For more information, visit www.paradiseresort.com.au.

Prize:
3nts in a Resort Room for 2 Adults and up to 2 Children (0-12years)
Continental breakfast daily in Bistro Zagames
One Zone 4 Kids Club session per child per day

**For stay between August 15, 2012 and March 31, 2013 excluding school holiday and peak travel periods, subject to availability. This prize does not include flights or transfers, it is accommodation only and it is the winner’s responsibility to arrange transfers or flights to the hotel in Queensland.
Total prize value being $613.

How to enter
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why does your family deserve a holiday in Queensland?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 16 July 2012 until Monday 13 August 2012.

#340 camsawford

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

We already have our first holiday as a familys flights booked just looking to get accomodation, Paradise Resort Sounds perfect

#341 DrDC

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:49 PM

December 2011
baby came 10 weeks too soon
we missed our Christmas Queensland sun
winning this would be a boon!
cool.gif

#342 katsflower

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

My son is hanging out to go to another world as he told me all his friends have been to another world meaning dream world,movie world

#343 *~kate*~

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

my husband and I have never been able to take our 4 children on holiday due to lack of funds and time.  sad.gif I have four of he most amazing children and a husband who works so hard for us. I would love to win to give us a chance to spend some quality time together and finally have our first family holiday  biggrin.gif

#344 BeccaBoo88

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:07 PM

It would be the first family holiday for DH, DSS, myself and JellyBean (EDD March 2013!) and one we would be sure to remember!

#345 Lcasey

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

When is this competition drawn? I know entries were supposed to close yesterday, but when is it actually drawn?

#346 ~She~

Posted 20 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

Another one waiting to know when the winner is announced?

#347 Fi Fy Festive Fo

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

With a two year old and a mortgage money can be low and stress levels can be high! A free trip to sunny Queensland and the awesome paradise resort would kill 2 birds with one stone!

#348 Mille-Mille

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

My DP deserves this break, he has had to fly over to Norway because his mother passed away.  This is a very stressful and sad time, a nice break would do all of us the world of good. Thanks.

#349 bree82

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:07 PM

We deserve it, yes we do - sun, surf and fun to make up for a year that's been... Uhh.... Pooh.

#350 thebell

Posted 04 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

We've never had a holiday. EVER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.