* * * * * 1 votes

Win a family holiday stay at the Paradise Resort Queensland

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
374 replies to this topic

#51 Chelara

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

So my brother would get to meet his nephew for the first time and we could have our first family holiday.

#52 YVETTE2

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

we need to escape the cold and have some fun in the sun at the gold coast

#53 lilysmum2007

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 16/07/2012, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are giving you the chance to win a family holiday stay for 3 nights for 2 adults and 2 children at the Paradise Resort in Queensland.

This multi-award winning property has a firm ‘kid’s first’ philosophy, which makes it incredibly popular with families. Set on five acres close to Gold Coast Beaches and attractions, as one TripAdvisor guest put it: “this resort is built for kids”. Featuring 358 guest rooms, the Zone 4 Kids Club and a giant new Zone 4 Kid’s Waterpark – one of the biggest in the southern hemisphere, the resort caters for babies and toddlers right through to 12-year-olds. Accommodation comprises colorful, newly refurbished king and junior bunkhouses with free in-room Sony Playstation, DVD players, kitchenettes and more, connecting rooms and family rooms. Onsite you’ll also find economically priced eateries, a supermarket, tour desk, entertainment crew, playground and family friendly movies screened on Saturday nights with mobile popcorn, fairy floss and hotdog sellers.

For more information, visit www.paradiseresort.com.au.

Prize:
3nts in a Resort Room for 2 Adults and up to 2 Children (0-12years)
Continental breakfast daily in Bistro Zagames
One Zone 4 Kids Club session per child per day

**For stay between August 15, 2012 and March 31, 2013 excluding school holiday and peak travel periods, subject to availability.  This prize does not include flights or transfers, it is accommodation only and it is the winner’s responsibility to arrange transfers or flights to the hotel in Queensland.
Total prize value being $613.

How to enter
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why does your family deserve a holiday in Queensland?”

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Monday 16 July 2012 until Monday 13 August 2012.

#54 lilysmum2007

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

Our daughter is five and we have NEVER had a holiday because Daddy works so hard providing for us! Our dreams would come true!

#55 Delillah1

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

I would love to try the fun at Paradise resort with my family.

#56 Ange

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Homework, Dishes, School Run, - "MUUUUUUMMM"
Paradise Resort sounds so much Fun!
Pack up the kids and off we go,
Paradise Resort Queensland HELLO!!!

original.gif

Edited by Ange, 17 July 2012 - 03:47 PM.

#57 adnama

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:48 PM

We are a busy family of 4, to be able to have a holiday and spend some quality time together, would be building our family.

#58 snortle

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

I'm a WAHM recovering from a hospital stay where I had four major surgeries. Our family needs some cheer and joy after a rough year!

#59 mayj

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

As I sit here sitting under glass

enjoying the extra boost of Vit D

from Melbourne's mid winter sun....

I dream, I dream, I do, of a far away place,

where the sun does shine,

where the family and I can go outside

To find that the sun isn't always under glass!

#60 kmc765

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

We desperatley need a minibreak to recharge the batteries and give us a chance to reconnect as a family and form some wonderful memories.

#61 michn

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:27 PM

Because aside from that being a good break from the hustle and bustle, it will also be a great bonding time fore the family.

#62 Lokum

Posted 17 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

After baby#2 arrives, it would be a nice easy holiday for us, and would make sure DS#1 is still special.

#63 MrsRadiant

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

I would love to win this for a gift for my sister and her two little girls, they cant afford a holiday as the youngest girl has type 1 diabetes and my sister needs to work full time to support them as a single parent.

#64 Guest_domestically~challenged_*

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:12 PM

“Why does your family deserve a holiday in Queensland?”

My twins are 3 and we have never had a family holiday. This would be a fantastic first!

#65 Sandra Mills

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

With a family of eight, life’s pressures can be great, like ships passing in the night, a break away together would be such a delight!  original.gif original.gif original.gif

#66 Bigfatbum

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

So I can bribe to kids to view things that are not behind a iPod screen. Real life might actually interest them!

#67 daisyt

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

Because i will go completely bonkers if i don't get out of the house soon!!

#68 sleepygirl21

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

It is dreary and cold, it's making me feel old.
A trip with my family is the only remedy.

#69 Gangnam Style

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

We spent one night at Paradise Resort last year. The next day we went to Wet and Wild. Never again will I pay the entry fee to W&W - my kids had more fun on the day we spent at Paradise Resort!

#70 mustangshelly

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:11 PM

We haven't had any holiday time together as a family for 5 1/2 years.  Paying the bills has been more important.

Cheers,
Michelle

#71 nasty snaugh

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:22 PM

We honeymooned in Queensland and it would be wonderful to return for the first time as a family to maybe start a new traditon.

#72 natalka2be

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:49 PM

A second chance at life by going with the moment rather than the chaos and craziness after having babies.

#73 Barefoot

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:11 PM

We deserve a holiday because we have had a crappy year so far and need a lift to make us feel better.

#74 Rachel70

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

We deserve it because we are honest, hard working and would appreciate how lucky we were if we won.

#75 FeralMinx

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:37 PM

Life threatening illnesses, big changes, hard times - a difficult year.  I've not had time to give my girls enough TLC. Time would be a precious gift.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.