* * * * * 1 votes

Win a family holiday stay at the Paradise Resort Queensland

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
374 replies to this topic

#76 liveworkplay

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

We have never had a family holiday anywhere, ever. Queensland would be the icing on the cake of holidays for my girls.

#77 smedlee

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

Last time we went to QLD my husband had extreme Vomitting and gastro before we left, ended up in hospital, we missed our flights, paid an extra $1100 for new flights. He was crook the whole time we were away, then our flight got cancelled on the way home after I woke our 3 year old up at 4.40am!!! Nightmare holiday. I would like QLD to have a different taste in my mouth.

#78 atkogirl85

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

It would help our dream first family vacation come true. With DH working away and us starting a business, our patient children deserve a holiday.

#79 Chickie-Babe

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

Our last holiday was ruined by a friend being scrooge-ish and we have since started a business which takes alot of time from our kids.

#80 FeralSis

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:57 AM

We NEED to win a holiday to Queensland because according to my DD she is the ONLY person in her class who has not been to ANY of the "worlds" EVER !! And it is SO unfair!! And we are mean parents...

#81 monnianni

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

Cold and dreary outside, we're all grumpy, tired and down. The sun/fun in QLD would boost, cheer and reconnect us.

#82 lucy-lu

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:17 AM

I would love out first family holiday, to allow the kids to run int he sand, collect shells and play in the water, thanks.

#83 Lil-Mum

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:17 AM

Queensland holiday would be perfect for our family as the 3 kids would love to play in the sun, swim at the beach, and of course the theme parks. We really need a break and have not been on holidays for a year.

Edited by Lil-Mum, 18 July 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#84 fr0g

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:18 AM

It's so cold in the southern states and Queensland would recharge our family's batteries!

#85 BabyBakeHouse

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:22 AM

Because we haven't had a family holiday in 5 years. And we need a holiday for the family soon.

#86 Eirinn

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

Because we've never been on a holiday, and with a third child on the way, we are not likely to any time soon!

#87 pbrm

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

Family holidays help us create special memories to last a lifetime!

#88 angepange

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

We've never been on a family holiday. It would be amazing to spoil our boys with this awesome prize before we become a family of 5 and become too tired to even think about a resort holiday!

#89 Eams

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Dad had a brain haemorrage, we thought life would never be the same but we have a baby sister and want to celebrate his recovery.

#90 trixh

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

Because we have never been to any other state outside of Victoria.

#91 crystalcleary

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

cry1.gif Melbourne: 4 seasons in 1 day

ddance.gif   Queensland: sunny one day perfect the next

eexcite.gif Family: Adventure Together, Beaches, Theme Parks, Rainforest bbighug.gif

laughing2.gif Vitamin Me and my family!

wub.gif    hheart.gif  llove.gif     hheart.gif    wub.gif

#92 crystalcleary

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

cry1.gif Melbourne: 4 seasons in 1 day

ddance.gif   Queensland: sunny one day perfect the next

eexcite.gif Family: Adventure Together, Beaches, Theme Parks, Rainforest

laughing2.gif Vitamin Me and my family!

wub.gif    hheart.gif  llove.gif     hheart.gif    wub.gif bbighug.gif

#93 Hookie

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

It would be a dream come true for my Kids! and ME !!!! biggrin.gif

#94 Tall Poppy

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

Please pick me, my family and I would love a holiday.
A resort would be great and the sunny warm weather of Queensland glorious.

#95 granatel@bigpond.n

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:19 PM

Staying at Paradise Resort would really be a blast
Restoring memories of growing up on the Coast
and of a happy childhood past.

#96 Turn left

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

We'd dearly love to experience a Queensland holiday, our first ever!  My family dreams of a Queensland escape because we love fun, sun, and surf.

#97 Samantha-Leigh

Posted 18 July 2012 - 04:00 PM

My 10yr old son is non-verbal Autistic. Holidays can be a stressful time with him but he'd love a holiday at Paradise resort.

#98 glammum

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

With the drudgery of daily life

I've forgotten I'm more than Mum & Wife

Our Family deserves some Paradise Resort Fun

Reconnecting in Queensland's Sun

Edited by glammum, 18 July 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#99 sars_angelchik

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

Because we are about to add a new addition to our family and once she comes there might not be so much time to spend together when we are pre-occupied with caring for a newborn.

#100 mrsvee

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:26 PM

My family would love to win as none of my kids have ever been on a place and would love to go to queensland.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.