Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Hi all

New thread time

Previous thread

Regards

Ali

#2 wilding

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

The real Week 29, 6th- 10th August spoilers. There was some confusion and a mix up regarding week 28 and week 29 as the original person got them from the official site. These are from backtothebay.com care of southern cross media.

Mon 6th August
Ruby has a breakdown, Indi kisses Liam and Roo gets a shock when Harvey proposes to her.

Tues 7th August
Harvey and Roo have an argument, Liam struggles to do the right thing with Indi, and Heath and Bianca have a romantic picnic.

Wed 8th August
Heath and Bianca discuss their future, Jett is counselled by Natalie and Danny is planning another job.

Thurs 9th August
Sasha tries to sabotage Dex and Aprils plan to move out. Danny hits Casey after learning that hes double-crossed him. Ruby tells Casey she doesnt want anything to do with him. Meanwhile, Brax is mixed up with another drug deal.

Fri 10th August
Indi tells Romeo its over - for good. Dex and April find a place. And Jett learns that his father, Richard Bozic, could seek custody.

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/galle...-2012/14439379/

From Southern Cross Media

No week 30 yet.

Week 31 spoilers (20-24 August 2012), Episodes 5581-5585
Monday, 20-Aug-2012
Roo learns more about Tim's plans

Tuesday, 21-Aug-2012
John and Gina spend their last day with Jett. Meanwhile, Harvey thinks Tim's trying to seduce Roo.

Wednesday, 22-Aug-2012
Jett's father threatens to involve the police. Meanwhile, Roo wants to join Tim's business project.

Thursday, 23-Aug-2012
Details To Be Advised.

Friday, 24-Aug-2012
Details To Be Advised.

Edited by wilding, 04 August 2012 - 12:42 PM.

#3 wilding

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view...ves-Summer-Bay/

More info on Ruby's departure.
------------

Playing Tim is Jonny Pasvolsky.

Week 30
backtothebay.com

13 /08 Tonight, Summer Bay is rocked by a car accident. In the lead up to the crash, Indi and Liam try to figure out where their relationship is heading and Ruby realises shes made a huge mistake. Starring SAMARA WEAVING, AXLE WHITEHEAD and REBECCA BREEDS.

14 /08 Summer Bay is rocked by a car a accident and the SES race to the scene to find the driver trapped in the wreckage. Starring RAY MEAGHER, AXLE WHITEHEAD, SAMARA WEAVING, STEVE peacockE and REBECCA BREEDS.

15 /08 Jetts is worried about his paternity test results. Brax visits Charlies grave for some closure. Harvey gives Roo the ring. Meanwhile, Brax learns that Casey lied about staying with Danny. Starring WILL MCDONALD,

16 /08 Brax is on a mission to find out what Casey and Danny are up to. Jetts father applies for full custody. Meanwhile, Roo and Harvey plan their future. Starring GEORGIE PARKER, MARCUS GRAHAM, STEVE peacockE and LINCOLN YOUNES.

17 /08 Roos ex from New York comes to town causing trouble for her and Harvey. Starring GEORGIE PARKER, MARCUS GRAHAM and STEVE peacockE.

Edited by wilding, 06 August 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#4 woodelf

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

Can't believe Ruby would cut the brakes  on Indy's car.

Had to start browsing through the last thread to refresh my memory of what is about to happen on Monday nights car crash. Was it Dex that ends up in a wheelchair?

Then I found this from Wilding

3 in 3 out: Playing regular Kyle Braxton will be Nicolas Westaway. Hugo Johnstone-Burt has also joined the cast as the latest stalker guy.

Add John Batchelor to the list people coming. This was announced on his facebook page. Fiona Spence has returned to the show as Celia Stewart (this was from someone named Beau. no article yet).

I must've missed Xavier's departure, oh well.

#5 annasue

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:17 AM

I think Dex is injured in the car crash and either Casey shoots Danny or Danny shoots Casey.

#6 ~JASB~

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

I agree annasue - I don't think anywhere has actually stated that someone dies in the car crash?  Just that someone dies!  I hope it's Danny.

#7 The Cat

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:31 AM

Danny is a storyline I wished was over as it began.

#8 American-Pie.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:28 AM

I was so sad about Dex, as he and April just moved in - and Rubi - OMG - What a horrible person to cut the brakes - and she should have just stayed out of Indi's and Romeo's Business.

April and Dex are way to young, and immature for me - they drive me insane !! Did you know she's dating Reece Mastin ohmy.gif

#9 annasue

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

So I guess Ruby's exit from the show will be to go to jail.

Poor Dex

#10 ~JASB~

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

I cried for Sid, watching that.  As a parent, what a nightmare sad.gif

#11 wilding

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:37 AM

Week 32 - 27th to 31st August

backtothebay.com

Monday, 27-Aug-2012
Harvey tries to forbid Roo getting involved in business with her ex. Indi apologises to Romeo for everything and he tells her he still loves her. Meanwhile, Brax and Natalie are moving forward together.

Tuesday, 28-Aug-2012
As Indi reflects on her feelings for Romeo, Indi is left worried about their future. Meanwhile, Roo is forced to choose - Harvey or Tim?

Wednesday, 29-Aug-2012
Harvey learns that Tim kissed Roo and Marilyn questions whether she can trust again.

Thursday, 30-Aug-2012
Heath questions whether he and Bianca would be together if things had of gone differently. Meanwhile, Gina is worried that she hasn't heard from Jett.

Friday, 31-Aug-2012
Bianca and Heath struggle to deal with a newborn. Gina learns that Jett was shaken by John's behaviour. Meanwhile, Leah learns about Brax and Natalie's relationship.

#12 wilding

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Wk 33 Spoilers, 3-7th September
backtothebay.com

Monday, 03-Sep-2012
Casey is tying up loose ends before his court case. Leah puts her jealousy aside and tells Natalie she shouldn’t give up on Brax. Meanwhile, Jett returns to Summer Bay.

Tuesday, 04-Sep-2012
Brax takes Natalie’s advice and tries a different approach with Casey. April and Dex are reunited. Meanwhile, Casey realises his life is worth fighting for.

Wednesday, 05-Sep-2012
April doesn’t know how to help Dex. Roo admits she hasn’t quit her job with Tim. Meanwhile, Casey and Heath resolve their issues.

Thursday, 06-Sep-2012
John worries that he can’t make Gina happy. Irene has had enough of living with Heath. Harvey thinks Roo has been lying to her. Meanwhile, Romeo decides to let go of the anger he holds for Liam and Indi.

Friday, 07-Sep-2012
Harvey misreads Roo and Tim’s farewell and leaves town and Liam questions whether him and Indi should be together.

#13 wilding

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE (CherryRipe @ 14/08/2012, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
April and Dex are way to young, and immature for me - they drive me insane !! Did you know she's dating Reece Mastin ohmy.gif

Rhiannon received numerous death threats from his crazy fans since she started dating him.

#14 smelliecat

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:59 PM

Tonight's episode is awesome!!! I soooooo want to say what happens!

#15 wilding

Posted 24 August 2012 - 12:35 PM

Home and Away Creator Alan Bateman sadlly passed away on Saturday.

Week 34 Spoilers, 10-14th September
backtothebay.com

Monday, 10-Sep-2012
Harvey has jumped to the wrong conclusion and has rekindled with Mel. Despite the initial hurt, Indi agrees to remain friends with Liam after their breakup. Meanwhile, Romeo gets an injury which threatens to jeopardise his surfing career (again  unsure.gif) .

Tuesday, 11-Sep-2012
Brax tries desperately and unsuccessfully to get through to Casey  wacko.gif . With a push from Lottie, Harvey calls then returns to Roo. Meanwhile, Liam and Jett attempt to make things up to Vj.

Wednesday, 12-Sep-2012
Heath quickly realises Bianca’s doubts over his parenting skills. Sid is reluctant for Dex to come home until the only other option is a clinic in the city. Meanwhile, Casey believes he is becoming like Danny and gets a tattoo  rolleyes.gif .

Thursday, 13-Sep-2012
Sid is attempting to carry the burden of Dex’s return home. Bianca eventually apologises to Heath over doubting him. Meanwhile, Gina discovers John’s deception and questions whether she will ever be able to trust him.

Friday, 14-Sep-2012
Kyle follows Casey into the bush after he notices him acting strangel  ddoh.gif y. Despite resolving things with Gina, John still feels the third wheel behind Jett. Meanwhile, Harvey’s guilt forces him to admit his infidelity to Roo.
------------

http://www.digitalspy.com.au/soaps/s15/hom...ture-plans.html

Nothing much, Vinnie got a mention (is he really dead?), never say never about a Braxton sister. yada yada yada.

Edited by wilding, 24 August 2012 - 12:47 PM.

#16 wilding

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

QUOTE (lovebeingamum76 @ 05/06/2012, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Im confused..........Does anyone know if the baby dies?

Word on set (from a background actor that has been at Palm Beach for 1-2years) is that Rocco will be passing away sadly. Babies don't last on home and away, Kit left, Rachel and Tony left, Sally and Little Pippa joined them.

Like I said in a previous thread, I thought Dan's tweet at the end of May about filming the hardest day emotionally in his career may of been to do with the death of Danny and the carry on with Casey

Then we had Louise Bowes tweet: 'can't wait to see it, I was thinking of you and the rest of the cast involved all day'.

and this: HAA is filmed about 4 months in advance of it going to air, and it's storylined about 2 mths before it's filmed.

Still nothing yet on this Tamara that "Sasha" tweeted about punhing Casey back in July is.

I have to much time on my hands this morning. blah blah blah. don't mind me.

#17 woodelf

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:52 PM

I have to much time on my hands this morning. blah blah blah. don't mind me
  Love it  biggrin.gif

Also loved the little faces that you added to the latest spoilers - Funny, cause its exactly the way I feel.

Am so over the Casey storyline.

#18 wilding

Posted 27 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (woodelf @ 27/08/2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also loved the little faces that you added to the latest spoilers - Funny, cause its exactly the way I feel.

Am so over the Casey storyline.

Just doing a fly through before going to head, but they just do my head in.

So many potential storylines have been overshadowed by their cow poop and poop tattooes, but I do like Heath as a dad to Darcy and Rocco as it shows a soft side to him  - Irene's cancer storyline I felt was one of them that was brushed over quite quickly. It never use to really bother me, but lately it has.

I'm glad Dex got some focus the other day and I hear you on the Casey storyline .

#19 smelliecat

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

I like Dex's storyline at the moment too. One of my friend's is friends with Charles and I was looking at some rather errr interesting photos on FB of his schooldays the other day!

#20 you can do it

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

after watching Home and Away tonight I think they are going to do a story line on the baby passing away after sleeping in the bed with them.  I really hope not.

What do you think?

#21 Dionysus

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

didn't' they do that with the doctor chick?  She fell asleep and almost suffocated her little baby?  Not sure they would go there again.

#22 wilding

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:55 AM

Week 35 Spoilers, 17th - 21st September
backtothebay.com

Monday, 17-Sep-2012
Roo and Harvey argue over his infidelity and Sasha is upset by Casey’s attitude after sleeping with her. Meanwhile, Sid is struggling with the burden of caring for Dex and Casey’s defeatist attitude is concerning everyone.

Tuesday, 18-Sep-2012
Brax finally discovers how hard Casey is struggling, Sid mourns the son who has not returned and despite everything that has happened, Roo admits she still loves Harvey.

Wednesday, 19-Sep-2012
Jett and VJ both train hard, with the fear of failure in hot pursuit and Marilyn’s awkwardness with John leads Gina to think that the really is something going on. Meanwhile, Romeo continues to train, despite everyone’s advice against it and Sid buckles under the pressure of holding the family together.

Thursday, 20-Sep-2012
Roo finds she can’t move on from Harvey’s infidelity, Bianca continues to doubt Heath, and Gina admits she has been neglecting John, but doesn’t trust him with Marilyn.

Friday, 21-Sep-2012
The River Boys go bush, Bianca’s fears come to fruition when Rocco is taken to hospital and Harvey and Roo lay down the terms for their relationship.

#23 wilding

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:05 PM

3 in 3 out: Playing regular Kyle Braxton will be Nicolas Westaway. Hugo Johnstone-Burt has also joined the cast as the latest stalker guy.

Add John Batchelor to the list people coming. This was announced on his facebook page. Fiona Spence has returned to the show as Celia Stewart (this was from someone named Beau. no article yet).

On top of these arrivals, there are another couple of guests to add to the list (the article can be found in TV Week and contains info on Fiona Spence's return, a bit more on John Batchelor and more):

Playing Dex's physiotherapist and helping him with his recovery is Lisa will be played by Rachel Beck. Just having a look at her imdb, and she was on home and away back in 1990 as Kim Mitchell (another ex A country practise star).

Richard Huggett will be appearing again aswell.

#24 zara-b

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:18 PM

I haven't tuned into H&A since the car accident that injured Dex, and was wondering if someone could tell me what happened to Ruby? Is she still in the show? Has she gone to jail or left the Bay?

Thanks in advance! original.gif

#25 wilding

Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (zara-b @ 04/09/2012, 11:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't tuned into H&A since the car accident that injured Dex, and was wondering if someone could tell me what happened to Ruby? Is she still in the show? Has she gone to jail or left the Bay?

Thanks in advance! original.gif

She confessed to tampering with the brakes, and after saying goodbye to Brax, she handed herself into the police. Brax was going to take her to somewhere "safe", but she didn't want that. Leah and Brax convinced Watson to take her to a different station to where Charlie had worked.

She is now staying with Morag while she is on bail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• The Boxtrolls is due for release September 18.

Movie review: The Boxtrolls

Alan Snow?s bestselling novel, Here Be Monsters, offered the creators of Coraline and ParaNorman the perfect tale for their latest stop-motion animation film about a family of box-dwelling trolls who live under the streets of Cheesebridge.

• Lah-Lah's Adventures airs on the Cbeebies channel on Foxtel and Austar.

'Lah-Lah's Adventures' a musical treat for young and old

Sydney-siders with tiny tots have been loyal followers of the Lah-Lah band for many years but the boisterous children?s music group from the inner-west continue to grow their following with their own television series.

• quotes-320

Wise words from kids movies

The movies we watched as kids had a lot more to offer than just entertainment. Here's ten wise quotes from kids movies.

• yoda

31 iconic family films from the 1980s

If you grew up in the 1980s there will be a number of films that are close to your heart. Here are 31 of the most iconic for you to watch with your own kids.

• cruella

10 live-action remakes of famous animations

After the success of "Maleficent" at the box office Disney is opening their vault to re-work the classics into live-action movies, and a number of other film studios are following suit. Here are ten live-action remakes to look forward to.

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.