- - - - -

Win a Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#26 LCW

Posted 30 July 2012 - 09:53 AM

It would be wonderful to know my little boy isn't getting into the kitchen, laundry and bathroom in those few moments I can't be with him, or while I'm cooking dinner and the hot stove is such an attraction!

#27 Princess.cranky.pants

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

My toddler gets into everything! I need Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate to keep her safe and save my sanity too!!!

#28 irises

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

The steep spiral staircase was quite romantic when there was just the two of us... Not so much with two kids under two!

Edited by irises, 01 August 2012 - 04:44 PM.

#29 longlegEd

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:44 AM

I need this safety gate so my baby twin girls can have tummy time on the lounge room rug without our 30kg English Pointer running into the room and smothering them with his clumsy love!

#30 Wolfdog1986

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:04 PM

My wife and I have just moved into a new house with our two kids, problem is its an old 1970s cottage, would love gate to replace current " colour beaded door" between dining and laundry!?!

#31 Steggles

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

I am toilet training twin toddlers and have an inquisitive crawler constantly getting into the toilet room!

#32 flipped out

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

A gate across the stair,
To stop my baby bear,
Climbing up tall,
To prevent a fall,
And stop giving her mummy a scare!

Edited by flipped out, 01 August 2012 - 03:28 PM.

#33 jessmartina

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

Because I have two spoilt puppies that will never tolerate being locked outside all day. While I want baby to get used to them being near her I want peace of mind that she is safe and happy.

#34 Flaxen

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:48 PM

I could block off the laundry from my toddler, as we are in a rental with no laundry door. Didnt think of that before kids.

#35 lizb87

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

so that when my newborn is asleep, my toddler cant let himself in, grab his hand -wrenching it around - whilst saying "nice to meet you".

#36 darlingdasher

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

“why a Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate and Watch-the-Step™ Gate Ramp would make a difference to your little one’s safety and convenience around your home?”

We have a spiral staircase a friend has nicknamed 'the stairs of death', this Dreambaby gate and ramp would really limit their lethality!  biggrin.gif

#37 danniella

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:33 PM

My son is on the move, safety is hard to prove, these gates would put my mind at ease, let me win, oh-pretty-please!

#38 Audrey Ricard

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

The Magnetic Sure-Close Gate will help us secure the door-less arch way to the kitchen, which will prevent our baby from hazardous dangers in the kitchen but also from approaching the cat litter; we don't want  our little one to put in his mouth what he might find in the litter!!  sick.gif sick.gif sick.gif

#39 Barefoot

Posted 01 August 2012 - 09:40 PM

I'd love to be sure that for the 2.5 minutes it takes me to pee, that the house isn't being torn apart.

Edited by Barefoot, 01 August 2012 - 09:42 PM.

#40 Vanilla-Cupcakes

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

I'm having my first baby, and need gates for the bottom and top of our stairs. This prize would help greatly!

#41 Winchelsea

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

Because the dog has worked out how to open the gate, so we have it tied shut and have to step over it every time.

#42 mickey78

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:45 AM

It would help to keep the dog and DS separate - DS hasn't quite mastered 'gentle' when it comes to parts of the dog...

#43 Guest_KITTYKAT63_*

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:22 AM

Its would give me the peace of mind knowing that she would be secure and safe

#44 dee.76

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:23 PM

Quick I need a gate my 4 month old twin boys justed started to roll, they need containment pleeeeeaaassse

#45 dacarpenter

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

because it would protect our precious 9 month old who has started following his siblings upstairs,

#46 Chiquita22

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

The Dreambaby Magnetic Sure-Close Gate and Watch-the-Step Gate Ramp would make a difference to my little one’s safety as she is at such a busy age and into everything especially her big sisters pollypockets!

#47 Charisse77

Posted 03 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

The phone rings, you run, thanking that the safety gate self closes and you aren't going to land flat on your face tripping over it.

#48 ~ky~

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:31 AM

Stairs, 20,000 pieces of lego, 9yo brother, 11yo sister ... Need I say more?

#49 missemzy

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:59 AM

I have a two story house with lots of steps. And a new extention on the back of the house where there are 3 big steps down to it. Then there is a step into the laundry/bathroom area that is small but very easy to trip over. The gate would help me rest assure that my 1yr old doesnt try climbing down the stairs and having a fall. Plus it'd be great to keep the dogs out.

#50 HurryUpAlready

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:30 AM

When I was 5, my 5 year old next door neighbour and best friend pulled a saucepan of boiling oil off the stove and onto herself. The burns she suffered were horrific.

Now that I am a mum I am paranoid about keeping my little one away from the stove and oven.

A Dreambaby Magnetic Sure-Close Gate would help to give me peace of mind that she is out of harms way.

Edited by HurryUpAlready, 06 August 2012 - 12:45 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.