- - - - -

Win a Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#51 sharonmarkwell

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:07 PM

It would save heaps of stress when my grand-daughter comes to visit as our house sure isn't baby proof.

#52 rochelleverity

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

I would love a good quality baby gate to separate my bubs from my big dog on days when its too hot or cold to put the dog out. Also to keep a curious baby out of the kitchen area an safe in the large front play room original.gif

#53 tiffy1

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Our 2yo can open the cheap gate we have. We have a new baby due 3/9/12 I want them both safe.

#54 Ramacon

Posted 08 August 2012 - 07:13 PM

Our pre-loved new home, has some challenges for our toddler's safety.  Dreambaby's Magnetic Sure Close Gate will secure his future, free from falls and breakages.

#55 aj-74

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:59 AM

The Dreambaby® magnetic Sure-Close Gate wouldn't just make a difference to my inquisitive baby's safety... it would save her life.

#56 Jendo

Posted 09 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

I need a gate that my monkey boy can't climb over, knock down or swing on. This would be perfect for keeping my wildchild safe.   original.gif

#57 tor2003

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Security and safety are the major concern with grandchildren. I would be silly not to want to use this on my staircase. Children are precious.

#58 philippas

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Dreambabys gate would give peace of mind,
To this Mum, whose often fretting, I find.
While busy doing laundry downstairs.
No toddler tumbles, unnecessary tears.
rolleyes.gif

#59 WhatWouldBuffyDo

Posted 10 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

It would be a fantastic gift for a close friend when her second comes along. 2 under 2 is hard enough without adding mischief stress into it original.gif

#60 bluberry

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

It will stop my baby boy from trying to explore areas that havent been baby-proofed yet, and give me a second to breathe knowing he cant get into harms way.

#61 valentina1

Posted 12 August 2012 - 08:44 PM

A Dreambaby sure-close gate is a parents dream to negate any fears of baby danger !

Edited by valentina1, 12 August 2012 - 08:47 PM.

#62 nesral

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

We will be moving into a 2 storey house shortly and stairs is my biggest worry. With this it would put my mind at ease

nicrogla@bigpond.net.au

#63 KYMICHELLE

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:50 PM

To save the cat from Carter
He really is quite fast,
I'm worried about poor Sassy
Not sure her heart will last ohmy.gif

#64 Stace1979

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

blush.gif
Because my inno-cent baby
is somewhat of a hou-dini!
She crawls up where you cannot see
and is usually too fast for me!
Id still be headed for the funny farm
but at least bub would be safe from harm!

#65 Miss_Missy_Moo

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:35 PM

My 3 older boys would love this, it would mean no more shutting themselves in the bedroom or having to pack up all there creations

#66 ljscomp@hotmail.co

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

Miss 6 - Polly Pocket
Miss 4 - Beads
Mst 3 - Lego

This gate stands between bub #4 and the above favourite activities... huh.gif

#67 donkey12

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:51 AM

With a great rumpus upstairs to play,
The stairs get in the way.
Need to shut them so there's no falls,
So we can all have a ball!

#68 ~MakkaPakka~

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

It would give me peace of mind that my youngest DD would not be able to get into her siblings rooms, raid their pencil cases and draw some intresting artwork on the walls   ohmy.gif

It would also help a lot seeing that bub #5 is due to arrive some time in November.

#69 shelj81

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

Our house is full of steps, and it's hard to keep my toddler Gracie away from them. This magnetic gate would not only keep her off the steps, but would also be perfect in our kitchen where she likes to play when I'm cooking, very dangerous! Gracie is such an adventurous little girl, we really need something to make our house safer!

#70 jude79

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:21 PM

The kitchen would be saved from little fingers. But most of all, my little one would be safe, locked out of the kitchen and away from the oven and stove and all things harmful.

#71 liljesska

Posted 14 August 2012 - 01:07 PM

[/size]At this stage in his life he loves licking the poor dogsface with delight.

A gate would help poor Rover sleep better at night!

[size="3"]

#72 Ehhh

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (EBLeearne @ 18/07/2012, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Win a  Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate ( RRP $119.95) with Ezy Check indicators and an auto triple lock feature. This represents the latest in safety gate technology. The magnetic feature uses magnetic strength to auto-close the gate for convenience and added safety while the Ezy Check indicators give total peace of mind. You can also win the new Dreambaby® Watch-the-Step™ Gate Ramp RRP $17.95 designed for most pressure mounted gates including the Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate. The new Gate Ramp with a textured surface for added grip helps prevent trip ups and stubbed toes and fits perfectly under your safety gate. Suitable for use in both the top and bottom of stairs and allows for two ways openings making using a child safety gate even more convenient. Both products are available through leading hardware and baby stores nationally.

Visit the Dreambaby® web site at www.dreambaby.com.au or become a Dreambaby® fan: www.facebook.com/Dreambabysafety.

Prize:
Dreambaby® magnetic Sure-Close Gate valued at $119.95 plus a Dreambaby® Watch-the-Step™ Gate Ramp RRP $17.95.

How to enter:
For your chance to win, just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “why a  Dreambaby® Magnetic Sure-Close Gate and Watch-the-Step™ Gate Ramp would make a difference to your little one’s safety and convenience around your home?”

T &cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 18 July until Wednesday 15 August 2012.

#73 Ehhh

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:21 PM

It'd save my chicken babies from banishment! Not their fault the baby can't distinguish yuck from tasty! rolleyes.gif

#74 ardentwhispers

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:39 PM

It would make life a whole lot easier!

#75 marjen

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:54 PM

Building an extension and renovating our house is not the ideal playground for our one year old!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.