- - - - -

Win Dad VS for Men Grooming gift pack for Father’s Day

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#1 EBLeearne

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

We are giving you the opportunity to win one of three limited edition grooming gift packs for Father’s Day.

VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Trimmer Kit Set (VS7057A) and VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Clipper Set (VS7438A) is a total grooming gift package that features a range of performance-driven technologies and innovations designed to set a new standard in male grooming.

For more information, visit: www.vsformen.com.au and  facebook.com/VSSassoon.

Prize:
3 x grooming gift packs including VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Trimmer Kit Set and VS for Men Speedline Limited Edition Clipper Set valued at $85.90 per pack.

How to enter:
For your chance to win just reply below with the answer to the following question in 25 words or less: “Why is this limited edition total grooming gift package from VS for Men just what Dad needs for Father’s Day?

T &Cs pinned in competition forum.
Competition commences Wednesday 25 July 2012 until Wednesday 22 August 2012.

#2 Mandy GRAHAM

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

My husband would sure put this to great use.

#3 SuperD

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

My husband hates going to hair saloon, he says its just a waste of time. So winning this will be a greates gift for him as he will not need to go to the place he hates.

#4 mks81

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:31 PM

My OH shaves his head as well as face everyday and currently uses my trimmer as he likes it, he needs his own!

#5 Mung bean

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

Because I don't want my son growing up to believe his Dad is a caveman!

#6 sophiasmum

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:51 PM

Because my husband needs a bit of manscaping!

#7 kirsty129

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:06 PM

This would be awesome as my husband would be able to look after his own excess hair and stop asking me to do the nasties with my nail scissors!!!

#8 Violet Devine

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:32 PM

DH would love this for fathers day as he's been considering these sets for months.

#9 Steggles

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Because he resembles Muffin Mclay on a good day wink.gif

#10 ChickenortheEgg?

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:02 PM

QUOTE (Mung bean @ 25/07/2012, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because I don't want my son growing up to believe his Dad is a caveman!

QUOTE (Steggles @ 25/07/2012, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because he resembles Muffin Mclay on a good day wink.gif

laughing2.gif

#11 Appleluva

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

My Daughter calls him Pwickly instead of Daddy.. unsure.gif ..

Daddy Dave , Needs a good Shave! biggrin.gif

#12 J-Bops

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

My husband NEEDS this to "fix" his gorrila look biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Edited by J-Bops, 25 July 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#13 rachkap

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:25 PM

My husband spends hours in front of the mirror plucking, shaving and fussing! This little "man bag" of premium goodies would certainly speed him up!

#14 mibi

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:31 PM

Because his last VS clippers just died - they were years old and he uses them every fortnight to keep his no1 haircut looking good and now we do DS's as well (well we did)- like father, like son. original.gif

#15 SADTmum

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

My DD wont let my DH kiss her with his 'hairy face' ohmy.gif and i would like him to pass good grooming onto his 3 sons!! unsure.gif

#16 snookywoo

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

My finance is gorgeous in everyway except he’s like a baboon; he loses more hair than the dog, drives me nuts. He needs a cleanup.

#17 sars_angelchik

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Because my husband is always complaining about the cheap razors that he currently uses- I think this would be just the thing to cheer him up and make his day special, even if I do make him shave for his usual family appearance!

#18 princess78

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:52 PM

This would be great so I could cut hubbys hair at home.

#19 Missy_C

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

My husband thinks all dads should have a beard. This will help him cultivate the perfect "dad beard"

#20 Neat22

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

No, my girls dad has not been my groom!  But grooming is part of daily ritual he proud of.  VS he'd dress up for (:

#21 xilamish

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:52 PM

These clippers would look great in our bathroom!!

#22 warriorsfan

Posted 26 July 2012 - 07:59 PM

I would actually give this to my niece and nephew to give to my brother, they have been thru heaps in the last year or so and it would really help him out with one less expense.

#23 ernesto

Posted 27 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

To give him the hint that we like him smooth, kissable and not prickly!!  

#24 MuffTuft

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

For him to use, if he's so insistent on 'trying for another baby'!!  The only way that's going to happen is if he steps up a notch and stops embracing his inner 'Grizzly Adams'!!   wink.gif

#25 ernesto69.

Posted 27 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

A gift for me, that the whole family can use.  My face,  sideburns, even a quick tidy up of the little one's do, and yes you guessed it, she can maintain her hidden forest with it as well biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Top 5 Viewed Articles

Advertisement

Advertisement

Essential Baby and Essential Kids is the place to find parenting information and parenting support relating to conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids, maternity, family budgeting, family travel, nutrition and wellbeing, family entertainment, kids entertainment, tips for the family home, child-friendly recipes and parenting. Try our pregnancy due date calculator to determine your due date, or our ovulation calculator to predict ovulation and your fertile period. Our pregnancy week by week guide shows your baby's stages of development. Access our very active mum's discussion groups in the Essential Baby forums or the Essential Kids forums to talk to mums about conception, pregnancy, birth, babies, toddlers, kids and parenting lifestyle. Essential Baby also offers a baby names database of more than 22,000 baby names, popular baby names, boys' names, girls' names and baby names advice in our baby names forum. Essential Kids features a range of free printable worksheets for kids from preschool years through to primary school years. For the latest baby clothes, maternity clothes, maternity accessories, toddler products, kids toys and kids clothing, breastfeeding and other parenting resources, check out Essential Baby and Essential Kids.