A quiet day in here for us!xant
- Congratulations on finding out you're having a daughter
!!! another pinky on the list!! It sounds like you had a great scan and how gorgeous that your Mum enjoyed it so much. Sorry you can't work out your tummy bug you poor thing. That would be so frustrating for you. Erin
- good luck over the next few days. Sounds like you might have your mind taken off your own problems for a bit, which is good and bad I suppose
Make sure you take the time for yourself too, you have so much going on from the sounds of it all. Don't get too stressed out xxAng and Bec
- argh you lucky ducks!! Scans tomorrow!! Make sure you come straight in here LOL, you know you're going to be stalked
Are you both finding out?? Gefadi
- congratulations on your beautiful healthy baby
!! Well done staying strong and not finding out!! Those days are behind me LOL Me+him+her
- nope, haven't bought a thing!! But if this one is a girl I will be hitting the online stores for some clothes and definitely getting some pink bonds suits for when she's tiny. If it's another boy, I will buy just a very few pieces, we have an embarrassing amount of clothing from our two boys!!! And my last was born in December, so the seasons will match up too. Takes away much excuse to shop! Enjoy though, what fun and you know at least that you're buying things that you need. Clothes are vital! Don't forget you're likely to be swamped with gifts too Moi
- well, I am still not feeling this baby every day!! It's my 3rd you'd think I'd be onto it!! Though with the amount of info we got at the 12 week scan and with subsequent OB apts my placenta could be front row centre and I wouldn't know it! I feel so uninformed and a bit peeved about it.... I didn't ask the question, but still, seems like it's been discussed with most people in here! I have felt it from time to time, but I still go 2-4 days without noticing anything. I am looking forward to big rolls and elbows and knees.
My boys are finally well, or close to it. Now just to nail sleep with Finn and these darned teeth. I can hear him whinging in the background...blah. My DH is in Sydney tonight and it would be so nice to plonk on the couch and watch something girly without a little cutie-pie beside me. He is so darned cute too....makes it easier LOL
Okay, better go and rummage up some dinner. I made home-made fish fingers tonight for my boys and it was actually hilarious watching them poke them in with gusto!! No dinner time angst in my house tonight. Carrot, brocolli - everything in!! Love that!!!
ps Mummygirl -
what a shocking thing to have happened. Hard to believe that SIDS still occurs. It terrifies me. I'll be supporting tomorrow for sure. xx
night lovelies! xxx