Speaking about houses, I have a question.
Our current house is rented. It has ducted heating (floor up) excluding bedrooms(weird). Recently we requested the landlord to check on the gas heater for carbon monoxide as it is located in the laundry area. The trady came and true enough it was leaking CO. The landlord is very kind and will be replacing a new heater coming Tuesday and he will be adding ducted heating to our bedrooms too.
I have my 7YO DS and a 5week old DS2. We will be at home when installation happens. I have no idea what will be involved in the whole process, just know we will get a new gas heater and ducted heating for bedrooms at the end of it.
My big concern is asbestos. Will this sort of work disturb asbestos? This house is at least 30 over years. Will it be safe to stay in the house?