Our family are relocating interstate in just a few weeks, and we only recently learnt that hubby's eldest will be coming to live with us at the new location.
The child will be coming from another state to live with us, and here's the sitaution: we've submitted an application to a private school, but we're still waiting to hear back. How long do you normally wait to get an offer? We were told a few weeks from the other week, but haven't heard anything yet.
Also, how do you organise a back-up school?
Sorry if they're obvious questions, but school is new to me, since my kids aren't that age yet!