After reading about people who have deleted their "drama llamas" from their Facebook accounts and are missing the entertainment factor there, I thought it would be fun to share some of the best examples of Facebook Drama you have come across so that they can get their fix here
One of my friends is REALLY annoying on Facebook due to some personal issues she just won't work through. I've hidden her from my main newsfeed and control when i see her updates as they were starting to really impact on my opinion of her as a whole person! In saying that though, I find that FB tends to exacerbate the already "odd" personalities out there.
Here are some examples of her posts (slight changes made to protect identity):
1. *passive aggressive dig at another friend because the other friend went to dinner with her sister instead of with her*
2. "Can't wait to get out of this toxic workplace and start drinking"
3. "Me at Work: F you! F you! F you! I wish"
4. "Bring on Drink O Clock"
5. "Can't wait to get my drink on"
6. *inside joke with work friends while they are all out together & very drunk* + multiple checkins
7. "I am so hungover. So seedy. Will be in bed all day"
(Posts 2 - 7 all in the space of 24 hours)
8. "I am desperately in need of a rum. Or a wine. Or both."
9. "Cheers to the freakin' weekend! I hope you all get loose tonight!"
10. *insert 6 separate posts here from one singular night where she got really really drunk with an old friend of hers*
11. "So sick of working with stupid people"
12. "Somebody get me out of this place before I kill myself. I hate my job. Luckily, I'm drinking tonight with *names of friends*
13. "...is the problem"
14. "is always the one to blame"
15 *insert more negative ramblings about hating her job, getting drunk, and so on and so forth.
All in the space of about one week and heavily interspersed (is that the word i need?) with sad quotes from songs, and such.
Please share your Drama Llamas.