Hope you all had a lovely family day eating chocolate Stacey
- great pics! Lexie has the best
- thanks too for the email! Your easter bunny footprints are very cool! Clever chick! Bet the kids loved it!Kylie
- still crossing everything for you! Hope that temp is still up and a BFP on the way matey! ((hugs)) JMC
- Oh Jillian...... the poor little darling! I bet you are just
at poor Reaghan's ears....
Can't be much fun for her (or you!!). I hope Bailey's cold/flu doesn't progress into anything more. Nathan has got the sniffles & sneezes tonight too...
Glad you had a fun time at the farm despite the rain!Bel, Morts, Merz & everyone else..... huge
Been scrapping in front of the TV tonight and have a very sore back for my efforts
- but I was trying to do the right thing & not neglect my husband again!! At least we were in the same room tonight - as opposed to the last week or so when I've been in here scrapping & playing on EB while I've left him to watch TV alone
- he started dropping hints today so I compromised by scrapping with
We had a good day - did the rounds to drop off easter eggs (& collect
) at nanny & grandad's & then up to see poppy & grandma at the hospital. (he is doing MUCH MUCH better)... Anyway, then came home and had lunch etc etc. Then mum came for lunch & then decided to take Nathan back to the hospital at about 3.30pm for the arvo. He took more chocolate & toys to play with poppy & I went up & picked him up at 6pm. He had a FANTASTIC time (they all did!). And ever since then, every now & then Nathan will come up & pass a cushion to craig to "hold on your chest & cough cause I'm the Dr & your Poppy ok? Lets pretend Dad"...and then a few minutes later "here's your vegetable soup - eat this & then we'll go for a bit of a walk ok?"
Righto, best be off to
Probably catch up tomorrow sometime.