I spend so much time on FB these days that I just forget to come in here and check for the 'full' news
Ashamedly I have also become addicted to that darn Zoo World. I'm a sucker for cute little animals. I can't stay away from it. I was horrified on the weekend when Joshua said he wanted a facebook page...so he could play Zoo World!
Either time to get off it, or time to do it when he's not around!Hel
- Yay!! You found a house? What's it like? You say not the norm. How so?Urs
- Yes, Yes, Yes. I still NEED the mascara. I completely forgot about the funds transfer
I'm a real slacker for that. If it's not paypal, I'm stuffed. I'll have to get net banking now that I have a faster internet connection! Or remember to go to the bank during my lunch hour!! J
- how is your dad? I think of you guys often. Are you doing another baby room, or will she/he get Eli's old stuff? Great job on the dummy!Hales
- What made you apply for the Biggest Loser? I will be SO excited to watch you 'WHEN' you get on.Bec
- How are the kids? Still got a little sleeper on your hands? How are those b!tchy local girls?
are things still sweet between you and your mum?Susannah
- She's finally using the potty regularly
She told me today that she needed to do a poo and 'hurry up mumma'. When she was finished she said "wipe my own bum", then "can I have a sticker now please". After she flushed she said "don't forget wash hands with soap mumma..and the thumbs". I've been telling her brother than for 3.5 years and I'm lucky if he flicks his hands under the running water. She's 2 and gets it!! She's been counting to 20 (saying 9 instead of 5 every time
), and dances and sings all the time - brahms lullaby in her own words, twinkle twinkle li-lil star and you've got a friend in me'. She's quite the little show-off often puts her hand out and says "STOP! No I'm singing" if you try and join in. She's into pretty things and loves to play act with her dolls, or dress up and act out with her brother. It's getting harder to find enough things to keep her occupied! I'm sure she's been on this earth before.
Better run. Josh is at the tail end of sickness again so I'm working from home. Not geting much done chatting in here
Love you all