Been a while since I've popped in here I think, thought best I post from work while I've got a spare moment as I'll probably crash when I get home, stupid tiredness!
Glad this new thread is only 2 pages so far so will start from scratch (sorry if I miss anyone from the previous thread).Claire
- So sorry for both of your losses
, I wish you all the best with TTC again.jmh077
- Sorry to heard you are already classified as high risk, hopefully the tablets bring your levels down.Chezzd
- Excellent news about your scan
. Not sure about the water thing, though I find when water isn't appealing I add a bit of cordial flavouring which is nice or have milk with milo.Sheree
- Sorry to hear about your vicious MS, hope this settles for you soon.Jojo82
- Those dreams are horrible aren't they, I had a dream the other night I had a miscarriage
Been paranoid ever since, especially as I had cramping the other day too. Catherine
- Hope you have fun tonight seeing Muse and the car trip is kind to you! OurLittleDarling
- Hope you have fun at your christmas party tonight and enjoy your yummy champagnade
I had a day like you mentioned the other day, lots of cramps and lower back pain, been bloated for about 2-weeks now, plus the other day I had some CM (sorry TMI) which was tinged brown and I freaked, but nothing since then, so trying not to have mini heart attacks daily and chill out.CAI80
- Hope everything improves from today on and you start feeling good again so you can enjoy your preganancy.Satiress
- Hope you get a nice big sleep tonight, its hard when you already feel tired and the little ones get you up at all hours (my DD has been doing it a LOT lately, especially early hours).AFM
- Today marks 10 years that DH and I have been together, can't believe how quick that time has gone (also makes me feel old hehe). We went to the pub on our lunchbreaks (both working) and I ate WAY too much, so full to the brim and I'm struggling to keep my eyes open here at work
Tomorrow I'll be 8-weeks pregnant, still no MS, though exhausted daily, sore (.)(.)'s and getting a bit of a bloated midsection happening so not much hiding happening.
to anyone I missed hope you are well!