Just a few personals from what I can see...Xant
- Is that you in the pic? You look fabulous if it is!! Wootwoo! Glad to hear that things have settled with your ex.Erin
- Hope the changeover when smooth with your ex today. Sorry things have gotten nasty with him! I haven't gained weight either. I can afford to lose quite a few kilos so am not complaining!! I am still 1kg under my pre-pregnancy weight. I am quite happy that my baby girl is growing as she should be though. Glad you kept receipts - DH and I are quite fussy with receipts too!
Welcome Mamma Bear
! Looking forward to getting to know you Teleah
- Holy crap! I hope you are ok and taking care! Baby still wiggling? No pains? Rest up!
- Hope your boys are behaving today!Carrie
- Get better! Hopefully your household will be much better now that you are on antibiotics! Like I said, sucks being pregnant and sick!
Anyone heard from Meerkat
? I've been worried about her too!! Hi if you're lurking! I hope you are ok! Nursery decorating
- I am making my own things for the nursery. I purchased some material and have (almost) finished a quilt. I am also making a nappy stacker, spare cover for a snuggle bed and a few other bits and pieces. The theme is purple with yellow ducks. I have a pic up on the facebook site which no doubt many of you have seen lol.
Our baby will be in our room for at least 6 months. We have room to put her in her own room but I just like the comfort of having baby right next to me. I did the same with my other 2 as well.Slings
- I am going to make my own ring sling (Try to anyhow)! I was looking at my friends and gee it looks easy to make. Great for breastfeeding etc too!AFM
- My eldest went to her Dad's today too
I always miss her so much when she's there. I am sure he doesn't take as good a care of her as I do (don't all mum's feel like that!?) She's there for a week now.
I am still so excited about having a girl! I am pleased we found out as I was so worried about having a boy. Don't get me wrong, a boy would have been loved just as much, I just 'know' girls and how to deal with them!
There hasn't been a boy born on Mum's side of the family for 20 years and on Dad's my Pop has 16 great grandchildren, 14 of which are girls!!! I'm adding another lol.
This is all obviously apart from my little boy that we said goodbye to 5.5 years ago. No on acknowledges him except for me and DH anyhow.
I have 2 nephews on my husbands side.
Anyhow, enough rambling. DH is at work tonight so just me and my youngest here. I'll probably be lurking around a fair bit.Hi to all
I've missed! I have been reading, posting when I can!