hello my lovely friends
Hope you all had a great day yesterday. Kazz33
- I totally understand about the emotions. Just when I think I have run out of tears forever, they come from no where. I have been so teary over the last few days. Stupid radio station in the morning is playing this add every 2 mins saying "Can't have a baby, try IVF Australia". I think it's so inappropriate to be advertising this way. Feels like they are selling a product rather than trying to help people at a cost. Am I just too sensitive. Btw, have you checked to see if you ovulated this month after the D&C? I have my fingers crossed for you hu.Sonmat
- I pray that your scan comes back good and that all is well with your bub. Please keep us posted on how you went so that we can share in your joy and say a prayer of thanks for you. Gaia
- don't give up hope hun. That's all we have. After stalking the twoweekwait site, a lot of women have no symptoms and still are pregnant. Btw, can you tell me how you take your temp. I have never done temping. Do you just stick a thermometre under your tongue and record? Is there a special thermometre? I guess you have to be fairly disciplined huh. Blue Cup
- I am sorry to hear that the witch has arrived. But new cycle babe, it means new beginnings.AFM
- Not sure what is wrong with me but I am having anger management issues.
CD 22 today and for the last 3 days I have letting loose on poor DH. It is so unlike me....it's either that or I am secretly hiding crying because of my bub.
Have been having AF like signs too, and yesterday because of the cramps (like ovulation pains) on left hand side, I got worried that I was ovulating late even though the OPK on CD 15 was positive. So I did a OPK and well the test showed a strong line but not as strong as the the control line (so a negative) but how is that possible to still have the LH hormone on CD 21? I mean the OPK's I did on CD 12 and 13 didn't even show a line? Does anyone know how long we have the LH surge in our body? I am so confused.