How are we all.....completely over easter eggs, I know we are. Morts
- Love the pic of Laura and her easter pressies. Gotta love the bed hair look, huh?
Oooo, an open home already. You will be out of there before you know it.Kazz
- Pebbles is doing much better today. She has had two very good nights sleep the last couple of nights and that makes the world of difference. Love the story about Nathie playing doctor....way too cute. Maybe he will be one in the future?Catherine
- Gorgeous pics of Miss Amelia. Gee, she sure has grown! Jeanelle
- Thanks honey. I hope things are going well for you at the moment. Danielle
- Sound like you and your Mum have had a wonderful time. That's great! I am sure Mitch was sad to see his Nanna go home, huh? Happy Birthday to your Mum!Bubsy
- What is your DH doing? On first glance I thought he was putting in stairs to an upper floor in your house.
So are your getting a new kitchen or just the oven? Are you still looking to move house?Bel
- I hope you and Bree had a nice time in the garden. Us
- Reaghan is feeling much better today. Yay! The easter bunny (aka Mum and Dad) bought her a trike. Will take a pic and post during the week.
Exciting news.....Our family is going to turn from 4 to 5!!!!!
Nope I am not PG....We are getting a puppy or two!
Our next door neighbours dogs had puppies last Monday and we went over to see them today. They are pure bred Fox Terriers. Soooo cute.
Of course bailey fell in love straight away and wanted one. I said we will have to go home and ask Daddy. Daddy took some convincing but eventually said yes! Bailey is beside himself with excitement. We have talked about getting two, one for Bailey and one for Reaghan. (Like a one year old needs a dog.....
) The puppies won't be ready for another 5 - 6 weeks and Bailey can not understand that. He wants his now!!!!! LOL! He has named his "Buster". Too bad if it is a girl.
Anyway, DH has 5 weeks to ensure the rear of our property is doggie proof which involves quite a bit unfortunately. As you know we live on one acre. Oh well, we've got nothing else to do.....yeah right!
Oh just some more exciting and rather important news....we went for a little drive today and saw the new Homemaker Centre that has been built about 10 minutes drive from us.....guess what........WE ARE GETTING A SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Ok enough dribble form me again tonight,
hugs to you all,