- Glad Audrey is feeling better. Thanks for thinking of me, I'm still here, just reading to keep up with everyone. I've been feeling very exhausted lately, been busy with work and Caden. I have a few things on the go, that I might share with you all soon (work related), although not really sure how to as I think it is against the rules to advertise here. Rach
- wow wee, one sleep to go, very excited for you. I honestly don't know how you fit it all in. I would never tell DH all that you do, he'd think I was super lazy compared to you. Schell
- yay on getting into QEII, hope it helps with Alyssa's sleeping. We've had a few problems with getting off to sleep recently, but I'll mention that in a minute.Roni
- great photos, sorry I missed the meet up, but unfortunately I was busy helping a client with their BAS at Ashgrove all that morning thru to 3pm. I bet you guys will tell me you were somewhere nearby. Gemma / Julia
- hope you girls are getting a bit of time to relax. Hope you are feeling better Gem, I know you have been sick.Nat
- everytime I see your sig with Tynan running, the red in the background makes it look like he is wearing a cape. Suuupermannn...Leah
- very funny you medal hog from a few threads back. Kira
- gee, I hope poor Ned can stay well for a fair few months now.
More birthdays coming up soon.
Lisa I have pm'd you my email addy.
Sorry for anyone I've missed, I have bits 'n' pieces in my mind, if I remember I will post again later.Us
- wellGood news
- Cado had Uncle Toby's oats today and no vomiting! Looks like it was just the antibiotics screwing with his tummy. He has also had bread now, just the once, but no problems there either.Bad news
- he didn't like the taste and was gagging even though I mixed them with apple. I might try again with some yoghurt added.
What is everyone else feeding their bubs for breakfast?
Seen ped surgeon yesterday, we now have to book in and make an appt for a circumcision and get it done under a general at the Mater in Brisbane.
Caden is a chewer! Now that he is pulling himself up to standing on everything, he has found he is the perfect height to chew on his old painted white cot. It is painted with acrylic paint and I've found him about 4 times with mouthfuls of little bits of paint chips. I'm not worried about the cot as it can be repainted, I just don't like the idea of all this paint in his mouth.
Needless to say, his off to sleep on his own routine has gone out the window the last week, as we can no longer just leave him in the cot to drift off to sleep on his own as he just wants to practise standing & chewing. Tonight I have wrapped ribbon around the top of the cot, so I will see how that goes.
I don't know if I mentioned Caden hasn't really taken to crawling on his hands & knees, he commando crawls, but has since found in the last 2 weeks that standing and cruising around the furniture is much more fun. I've seen him up on his hands & knees rocking and maybe one step forward, but it looks like he will bypass proper crawling.
P.S. He was 10 months old yesterday.