Well I am back from my holiday at Dad's it was nice, relaxed a little. Had a very busy week at work this week and am completely exhausted.
I was suppose to O on Tuesday 1/04, but have gotten -opk's, Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs. Just for the hell of it, I took my temp on Wed (wasn't temping this month, was "suppose" to take a break). Anyway it was 36.95, which is in my post O range, usually getting there around 3-7dpo. I also had spotting on cd14/15 (which is to early in my cycle for anything). So I have no idea what is going on this month, sort of wishing I had of been taking my temp this month but oh well.SUE
- So sorry to hear you got a BFN after getting a BFP, I was soooooo hoping it was a BFP, when I read your earlier post. Has AF arrived? No I didn't test last cycle and I was thinking the same about the short light period, but got that idea out of my head pretty quickly. That is how my last pg started and we know how that turned out. So the possibility of a new pg starting the same well, scares the hell out of me. So trying not to even think about that possibility.SARAH
Your so sweet, I haven't been called gorgeous in ages
I am actually not doing all that great, but I am managing just. With your cot/bed issues, I would try and put him in a bed. Will is almost 20mth and I still haven't put him into a bed yet, but he hasn't tried to climb out of the cot yet either. Sorry Qld doesn't have daylight savings so can't help you with that question.MIRANDA
- Had to laugh about Nick and his language. DH said the other day Bugger Me and what comes out of Will's mouth straight away. When at Dad's he swore, but thankfully Will didn't hear it, but dad's partner did and told him to me careful with what he says. So my dad kept saying Argh, cause he was doing jobs around the house and you guessed it Will starting saying Argh. We started saying to him what does Poppy say and he would reply Argh, it was so cute.CHEZSTA
- Welcome, good luck with your TTC journey.PEBBLESF
- I hear you on the 2ww wait for the 2ww, but unfortunately mine is 3ww wait.
WIth not knowing what your cycles are doing. Your body has been through a lot, so it may just take a little for it to get back on track.KIM
- Glad to see you are still hanging in there, I thought for sure I would come back to news of your new arrival. Glad to hear that bub is doing well.STACE
- Sorry to hear that you have a cyst, at least you know why you were in so much pain. I don't know if you remember, but I had a cyst burst in my last cycle and it was excuitating. I have also had cysts in the past that have ruptured. I have never had a cyst removed though, they always just rupture. I am actually not sure if they do remove them, the Drs have never given that as an option with me. Sorry probably not what you wanted to hear. I have also heard that your body can just absorb them with not much stress at all.TRINA
- Gorgeous pics, you have to adorable little girls there.TESS
- Hi and welcome.RMK
- My fingers and toes are crossed for you, I hope you get a BFP, are you testing tomorrow? Good luck.
Verionica, Missmiasmummy, RMK, Linz, Simone, Nichole and everyone else I may have missed.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.