I have now known a week that my daughter (2.5) is allergic to tree nuts... I still haven't braved the shops to investigate all the labels, and see what she can no longer have... but I did have a glance in our cupboard and didn't realise how much food we had, that "might" contain traces of nuts!
It would be nice to talk to someone else who has a child with an allergy to nuts, or an allergy... advice on where to start would be great.
Recently got told, I should try and role play with her... and get her to always ask what is in her food and "can I have this?" before she eats something.
Is anybody able to hlep, or advise?
A little stressed and overwhelmed at the thought of the what IF's and WHY's...?!