If you have a family member with an allergy, a simple trip away can be life-threatening.
A new study suggests that parents who wash their dishes by hand, rather than in a dishwashing machine, may unwittingly lower the likelihood that their children will develop allergies.
The love story of the real life Fault in our Stars couple, Katie and Dalton Prager, has taken a heartbreaking turn.
The family and friends of 19-year-old Kerry Stoutenburgh are grieving the loss of their "shining light", who died just days after swimming in a river while on holidays in Maryland, USA.
There is a place for strong antibacterial compounds, and that is in hospitals, where they are genuinely needed.
The very personal reason behind last year's generous donation to The University of Sydney for medicinal cannabis research.
Australia should follow the US example and ban some antibacterial chemicals from everyday soaps as they could be causing serious health problems, scientists say.
It was the news 13-year-old Macey Rae Wright had been waiting for – the teenager from Salt Late City, who was born with a heart condition, was finally getting a new heart.
A judge has decided not to enforce radiotherapy on six-year-old brain cancer sufferer, Oshin Kiszko.
A 17-year-old boy has died after a hickey he received from his girlfriend caused him to suffer a stroke.
The HPV vaccine protects against 70 per cent of all cervical cancers in women.
When Kirsty's daughter Shelbie, was born 12 years ago, she was diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1) – a genetic disorder which causes tumours to grow anywhere in the body. Only four years later, when her son Jackson was born, Kirsty received the news that he, too, had NF1.
An 11-year-old girl, who contracted a deadly infection caused by brain-eating amoeba, has died surrounded by her family.