If you have a family member with an allergy, a simple trip away can be life-threatening.
A new study suggests that parents who wash their dishes by hand, rather than in a dishwashing machine, may unwittingly lower the likelihood that their children will develop allergies.
While parents don't need to panic, there are some important guidelines to follow.
Jade's devastated mum is urging others to make sure their child's flu vaccinations are up to date.
We thought it couldn't get any worse - we were wrong.
"This is so DISGUSTING!!!"
"My most favorite and scariest hairstylist I’ve ever had," quipped Emilie Orton.
The bereaved family want people to be educated about rare illness and how they can recognise the signs.
Chloe Myors was a kind-hearted, fearless and generous little girl in life and death.
The researchers have called the findings 'compelling'.
Buying cheap toys to occupy the kids while on holidays is something many parents do.
It's a case of life and death and this is one mum who is not backing down when it comes to protecting her son.
Owen Carey died from anaphylactic shock two years ago after eating a birthday meal at British burger chain Byron.