If you have a family member with an allergy, a simple trip away can be life-threatening.
A new study suggests that parents who wash their dishes by hand, rather than in a dishwashing machine, may unwittingly lower the likelihood that their children will develop allergies.
Little Amelia's mum, Katia, shares the story of her daughter's unexpected medical condition.
Vanika Idnani was three days shy of her fourth birthday when she died of influenza in her parent's bed.
It is believed she died after complications linked to the flu.
A 'devastated' father has described the loss of his eight-year-old daughter to the flu in Melbourne.
An eight-year-old girl has died from the flu in Melbourne.
Jasmine Beever organs shut down.
Whether you're using medicines, make sure you're using them properly and getting all of the benefits.
While gastro is very common, it can be dangerous if it leads to dehydration.
Poisons aren't always easy to spot: they are often contained in regular, day-to-day objects and take many different forms.
New rules around coughing and sneezing suggest the best way is to use the crook of your arm to prevent germs spreading further than necessary.
When six-month-old Kyran Day died after he was misdiagnosed with gastroenteritis in 2013, his parents Naomi and Grant were determined to prevent other families from suffering similar preventable tragedies.