International Puppy Day is celebrated on March 23 every year.
It's a special event to recognise the joy and unconditional love that puppies bring to our lives - and to celebrate the wonderful bond we share with our fur babies. The day was launched in the US in 2006, but has since gone global.
Along with fawning over cute canine videos and watching back-to-back episodes of Bluey, it's also an important chance to raise awareness about pet adoption and to help save orphaned puppies around the world.
'Adopt don't shop' is the message we want to share!
And what better way to get behind the cause, than by getting your paws on these adorable Bluey or Bingo masks and having a Bluey party.
Photo: ABC Kids / Supplied
Simply print up, get the kids to colour it in - and voila - your little one will be transformed into their favourite blue heeler.
Make a whole stack and have a Bluey binge-fest with your friends and family!
And to get you even more excited, here's an exclusive sneak peek of brand new Bluey episodes - starting April 1 on ABC Kids.
We can't wait!
How else can you get involved in International Puppy Day?
• Consider volunteering at your local shelter
• Donate to a wonderful animal cause like Pet Rescue, Animals Australia or Project Underdog Rescue
• Consider adopting a puppy or an older dog
• Foster a pup for therapy or get involved with Guide Dogs Australia
• Offer to take a friend or neighbour's dog for a walk
• Appreciate the pooches in your life with an extra long cuddle, toy or special doggy adventure
• Set up a photo shoot with your pup and create memories that will last a lifetime