Simple account safeguards and a sound method of letting older children spend their pocket money can stop little ones purchasing big on mobile devices - whether inadvertently or deliberately.
Concerned about how much time your kids are spending in front of screens? We have everything you need to know about time limits, why it's so inviting and how to cut back.
Tim Farnum is not convinced smart phones are beneficial for children, a conclusion he came to after his two youngest sons, ages 11 and 13, got the devices year.
The latest World Health Organization report reveals the dramatic rise of screen time use in kids and the health risks that follow.
As more children spend their free time on their technological devices, there is an increase in children who are engaging in unsafe listening practices. It is important to make sure children's hearing is protected as the impact of blasting sound in their ears can stay with them for the rest of their lives.
Samsung has found a currency that any kid will relate to, and made it part of its device control app, Marshmallow.
It all used to be so simple: Break the rules, get grounded and be forbidden from hanging out with your friends. These days, of course, social media makes anywhere a teen hangout, and parents looking to ground their kids might choose to cut off access to social media instead. But that punishment might not have its desired effect — and could even have some harmful consequences for teenagers, according to a new study published Thursday.
This dad is using the one deterrent that is kryptonite to teens: embarrassment.
A recent survey has found Australians have a high tolerance for mobile bill shock.
It's hard to know how many lives Carly Ryan has saved, how many childhoods she has kept intact.
If you're worried about the amount of time your adolescent spends glued to their screens then take heart - new research suggests that teens are "resilient" to screen consumption for up to six hours daily.
It can be a steep learning curve if your child needs a notebook or tablet in the classroom, especially if their school offers little guidance.
A western Sydney woman says she has suffered severe burns after falling asleep on her charging iPhone 7.