A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 100g amaretti biscuits
- 4 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 4 firm slipstone nectarines
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- extra mascarpone, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Put the amaretti biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Transfer to a bowl with the mascarpone and stir to combine.
3. Cut the nectarines in half, remove the stones and put them in an ovenproof dish. Pile the mascarpone and amaretti mixture into the nectarine cavities. Sprinkle with the sugar and bake for 8–10 minutes. Serve with a dollop of extra mascarpone.