Asian coriander dip
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk lemon grass, white part only, sliced
- 2 cups (100 g) firmly packed chopped fresh coriander leaves and stalks
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ cup (125 ml) peanut oil
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
1. Process the garlic, lemon grass, coriander, peanuts, chilli and fish sauce in a processor until combined.
2. With the motor running, slowly pour in the oil in a thin steady stream, and blend until combined.
3. Put the vinegar and sugar in a small pan and stir over low heat for 1 minute, or until all the sugar has dissolved. Cool, then stir into the coriander mixture, with extra salt, to taste.