Asian greens with roasted cashews
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 300 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 500 g baby bok choy, leaves separated
- 150 g snow peas
- 155 g asparagus spears, cut in half diagonally
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 2 teaspoons mushroom soy sauce
- ¼ cup (40 g) roasted cashews
- ¼ teaspoon sesame seeds
1. Steam the vegetables for 3–4 minutes, or until just tender.
2. Heat the oils in a small saucepan. Add the sauces and cook, stirring, over medium heat for 1 minute, or until heated through. Add the sauce to the vegetables and toss. Sprinkle with the nuts and sesame seeds.