Avocado salad with lemon mustard sauce
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
Lemon mustard sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon French mustard
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1 large carrot
- 3 spring onions
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 mango, sliced
- 6 canned artichoke hearts, quartered
- ½ cup watercress leaves
1. To make Lemon Mustard Sauce: Combine lemon juice, vinegar, egg yolks and mustard in a blender or food processor bowl. With motor constantly operating, add hot, bubbly butter in a thin steady stream, processing until all the butter is added. Transfer to small bowl, cover with plastic wrap.
2. Cut carrot and spring onions into very fine strips, about 4 cm long.
3. Spoon sauce onto serving plates, arrange carrot and spring onion in the centre. Top with avocado, mango and artichokes, garnish with watercress.