A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Lightly grease a 23 cm (9 in) shallow spring-form cake tin.
- Process the biscuits in a food processor until they are crushed into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and process for another 10 seconds.
- Press the mixture into the base and side of the prepared tin, then refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar together, then add the eggs and cream and beat for about 4 minutes. Fold in the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the chilled crust.
- Bake for 1 hour without opening the oven door, or until the cheesecake is golden brown on top.
- Turn off the heat and let the cake stand in the oven for 2 hours. Then open the oven door and let it stand for a further hour. Lastly, refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon and then serve. Delicious with lashings of cream and some strawberries.