Baked chicken nuggets
These chicken nuggets use premium ingredients that are tasty as well as nutritious. They make great party food, or you can serve them as a main meal with vegetables or a green salad.
Have your say
- 375 g (13 oz) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp snipped chives
- ¼ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp plum sauce
- 1 tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 30 g (1 oz/1 cup) cornflakes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Line a baking tray with foil and lightly grease with oil.
2. Put the chicken, egg, chives, sesame oil, plum sauce and soy sauce in a food processor and process for 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
3. Shape heaped teaspoons of the mixture into balls. Roll the balls in the cornflakes, then place on the prepared tray. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the chicken nuggets are golden and crisp. Serve with plum or tomato sauce for dipping.