Have your say
- 430 g can Sanitarium Rediburger, mashed
- 1/2 cup Sanitarium 1-Minute Oats
- 2 tablespoons plain wholemeal flour
- 1/2 cup grated soy cheese (or low-fat cheese)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Sanitarium So Good soy drink
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons plain wholemeal flour, extra
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
1. Combine all ingredients except extra flour and oil in a large bowl.
2. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions, using 1/4 cup measure. Shape mixture into burgers.
3. Toss burgers in extra flour.
4. Heat oil on barbecue. Cook burgers over gentle heat until golden brown.
5. Serve* burgers on rolls with a selection of salad ingredients and tomato sauce.