B.l.t. with cheese
A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 slices bacon
- 4 thick slices white bread
- 2 slices low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cos (romaine) lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce or low-fat mayonnaise
1. Cook the bacon under a preheated grill (broiler) for 2-3 minutes on each side.
2. Put the cheese on two slices of bread. Top with lettuce, tomato and the bacon.
3. Drizzle with tomato sauce. Top with the remaining slices of bread.