A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 30 g butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
1. Boil the carrots for 8–10 minutes, or until very soft; drain well. Melt the butter in a small pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, or until very soft. Add the cumin and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant.
2. Blend or process the carrot, onion mixture and yoghurt until smooth. Stir in the spring onion and coriander. Season to taste with salt and ground black pepper.