A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 30 g crystallised ginger, finely chopped
- 50 g red glacé cherries, roughly chopped or sliced
- 300 g low-fat vanilla ice cream, softened
- 250 g frozen strawberry fruit dessert, softened
- 300 g low-fat chocolate ice cream, softened
1. Line a 1.25 litre rectangular tin with plastic wrap, leaving an overhang on the sides.
2. Stir the ginger and glacé cherries into the vanilla ice cream until well combined. Spoon into the prepared tin and smooth down. Freeze for 1 hour, or until firm.
3. Spoon the strawberry fruit dessert over the ice cream mixture, smooth the surface and freeze for another hour.
4. Spoon the chocolate ice cream over the strawberry, smoothing the surface. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight. To serve, plunge the bottom of the tin into warm water for 10 seconds to loosen and lift out using the plastic wrap. Cut into slices and serve.