A recipe from the Good Food collection.
Have your say
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large handful parsley
- 1 large handful coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian hot paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Put all the ingredients, except the oil, in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Blend until finely chopped. With the motor running, drizzle in the oil and blend to a paste. You can also use a mortar and pestle.
2. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Use within 2 days.